Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TJAProjects

Go down 
+21
MadameMiz
Malus
Crusergirl
CheckersValentine
Lero
Blue Eyes
runjump360
ChaosGamma
re
RocktheworldXD
Somebody
Vivi
Phenom
thatthingyouhate
Kalias
HorrorJuku
Trygon
LisaEvermore
Mr. Jeebles
Zander
quofomo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

TJAProjects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Thanks for the info, Zander. It seems like TJA is really branching out from Slendy. In a way, i like it. I've always loved urban legends and things like that, so it's cool to see someone try to bring them to life. On the other hand, i think adding all these elements might stretch the story too thin.

And on another note; HOW FREAKING STUPID ARE THEY? Seriously, first
Spoiler:
And now, after everything that's happened to them, they're gonna fuck with something else? And everyone says Jay is genre-blind...
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
It seems like TJA is really branching out from Slendy. In a way, i like it. I've always loved urban legends and things like that, so it's cool to see someone try to bring them to life. On the other hand, i think adding all these elements might stretch the story too thin.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys it! It's nice seeing other creatures, albeit extremely terrifying considering how well they've executed them so far. I'm rooting for them to pull it off, but it gets more difficult to explain when there are half a dozen antagonists lurking about.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:53 am

New Video.

I'm sorry, but these girls just keep asking for it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:53 pm

^Agreed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:39 am

these girls... and I called Jay stupid for going to the creepy house at night... these two would run naked into a creepy clown festival at 3:33 AM on 6/6/06 and somehow be surprised when things go wrong -___-
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh the images you just put into my mind...
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 am

Updaaaate~
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:15 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 am

Note to self; stop putting off 5zero2.

Also,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 am

-___________-;;;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:29 am

Why are they sitting in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night?

Why are we exploring anything called a hellsgate, even jokingly?
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
Why are they sitting in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night?

Why are we exploring anything called a hellsgate, even jokingly?

BECAUSE IT'S NOT SCARY MAN, IT'S ALL LIES, IT CAN'T HURT YOU HERPDERP.
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:36 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 am

runjump360 wrote:
Spoiler:
Zander wrote:
360, go check out the 5zero2 video to see it from the other perspective. That'll answer your question regarding the "Why is it while this guy is crazy talking for like 5 mins, no one else comes over to help?".

I un-spoiler that, and I direct you to this post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch the HellsGate video. It'll answer your rant. They did go after her immediately.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 am

Ok, here's my issue.

For me, TJA projects feels like there is always such a disconnect between the videos. Like, they spend video after video frantically searching for this child, and then they find her, and suddenly everything is puppies and rainbows again. They don't really seem affected by this long dissapearance. Furthermore, where is the girl now? If my daughter got Slendy-napped, would you go and leave her with anaother set of parents again?

Ok, maybe the girl isn't available or something, perhaps there is some logistical excuse to explain her lack of presence, but then, even more recently. In the last video, the last video, they went into the woods, during the day, got lost and flipped out. Why are they in the woods at night now?

They just don't ever seem to connect emotionally from video to video. They go from horrified, terrified, and haunted; to playful slappy fights in such an amazingly short range of time that I have trouble connecting to the characters.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:25 am

I agree with you, Checkers. While I'm generally a fan, one of TJA's major flaws is those weird emotional disconnects between videos. It makes them less believable. It's almost like each video is it's own microscopic story arc, and they start over each time.

Also, WHO WAS PICTURE?
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 pm

At this point. I'm just used to TJA's, genera blind, shennangans. Clearly the characters either don't know or care to be aware of their bad choices.
As far as their odd mood switches are concerned, I'm justifying it as them being so confused and spooked by everything that any bit of normalcy they can garner from being silly is taken advantage of.
Also walking around odd areas that would normally seem like an obvious bad a idea, gives ripe opportunities for spooky stuffs to happen. Which is what we all want to see right?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Xakk looked weirdly like Logan at the end there. I wonder if that was an intentional reference.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

New Video up...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:25 pm

I don't know about you all, but the kid looking at something that isn't there is just creeping me out.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 pm

I feel there should probably be some mention of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here. That looks like it could be important or something.

Glad to see I wasn't the only who thought Xakk looked like Logan there. One thing though, what does he say before he mentions Noah and then after he mentions Evan? I can't make out what he says, or if he's actually saying something there.

Also, loved the
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 am

Yeah, their twitter mentions a lot, like how Amy stayed back and that TJ went back to Illinois. Gotta keep in mind that things do happen in real-time, and they just upload when they can.

The brofist was adorable though, and it really was creepy that she wound that thing up.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 am

This is horrible of me to say but...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TJAProjects
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: