Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Blog Page is up, but still in the works.

Go down 
+7
Alder
Shayde
Blue Eyes
Sudoku
zero
DFW
Zander
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Blog Page is up, but still in the works. Empty
PostSubject: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:31 am

So after about 3 hours of working through some pain in the ass HTML coding, I got the Blog List up on the Blogs page, which you can find RIGHT HERE.

I did have approval from Chase to use her list, which is the current basis of what the page is now. (Yes, I did credit her and link to the List of Slenderverse Works too before anyone hounds my ass.) However, this page is only for blogs. There may be vlog things attached to some, but yeah. Blogs. Fuck tons.

Now here's where I might need some of the Nation's help. I plan on having this list updated. Of course, I'll come back to it and compare it to Chase's list that you can find RIGHT HERE. However... You ready for it? You ready?

I don't think you're ready. I might have to spoiler this.

Spoiler:

That's right. I said it. You can do it here. So for you all who really want to but don't out of respect, or for the assholes who just leave it here and run away, this thread is your ONLY chance to do it and not be hated on. Now, who just [REDACTED]? I knew you would. Wink

With that out of the way, second thing. I need help with the Key/Legend I'll use for this list. I want to make it a bit more spiffy and I also need your advice on which blogs are popular(aside from the ones that even I know i.e: SeekingTruth, Dreams in Darkness, The Mystic, The Tutorial, White Elephants), which ones you disprove of, which ones are informative. I'm also thinking on putting together all of the "Core Theory" blogs into one grouping for reader's convenience in knowing what they need to read.

So, without further to explain. What say you, Slender Nation?

P.S. Blog Page is up, but still in the works. 832856

Last edited by Zander on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:40 am

you have more patience than I ever will, I'll give you that @__@
I haven't read that many blogs, but what you have seems pretty accurate to me.

Also, grouping the core theory blogs together seems like a great idea.

/adds nothing to the actual discussion oops lolol
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:50 am

I didn't see Last Refuge of a Desperate Man up there

fateworsethandeath.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:59 am

Thank you zero. It's up there now, and I listed it as a popular series. Happy now, Mr. 63 Followers? =P
Back to top Go down
Sudoku
Untainted
Sudoku

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:11 am

I decided to put my creative writing into use a week or so ago. Do go easy on what I wrote, I'm not the best in my own knowledge :

Lights In The City

And if anyone happens to feel like a curious spirit, yes it does apparently have much resemblance to Zeke Strahm's blog but I do not intend to do so.
I may also make a separate blog when I can for Samantha Cooper, but that might take too much of my time.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:54 am

This is fantastic, Zander. I planned on making a "blogs that aren't on Chase's list" thread so I could read the ones that aren't on there too. But this works, I just hope everyone pitches in.

Here's mine : keeptothetrails.blogspot.com

"Keep to the Trails" (I can't get the link to work right now. )
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:01 am

Okay, just so the list is up to date more...

My first Slender Blog is finished and inactive. The Readers Resort (www.perhapshesleeps.blogspot.com)

My new slenderblog isn't there (But it isn't up to Slendy yet, though I'll put it here, because it's in my sig anyway). Captain's Log (www.efscharon.blogspot.com)

Also, Upload Commencing isn't on there (http://noplansnoprototypenobackup.blogspot.com/), even though that isn't mine. Just one I noticed.

Also, Frap and FRIENDS is deleted, and gone from the blogosphere (well, I can't see it at least). But it doesn't seem to be on the list to begin with. So...make of it what you will.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:45 am

Is everything in the new list in the old list? Like, did you just take out the vlogs? I'm trying to read them all, and I just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:14 am

Sweet, mine are on there, if uncategorized.
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:11 pm

I took out all the video series. I left in some of the blogs that are connected to a video, like CompileTruth and MyDarkJournal for the hell of it, but yeah. And I updated the list again.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm

OH HEY SLIGHTLY LESS SHAMEFUL PLUG OPPORTUNITY

http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/ is mah blawg.

Good show, zand.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Put yours up too, konaa. Any other takers while this opportunity lasts?
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Time Bleeds

That is all. Thank you muchly.

Edit: Shouldn't Specter's Blog be up with Observe and Terminate, it doesn't really tell too much by itself.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Uh, I couldn't tell ya, hence why I asked for help. Fixed it though. And added the blog.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:21 pm

You got 'Spiralling Towards the Sky' on the wrong line up with 'Something to leave behind', that should be underneath it.

A few others I know of:
The Catologer should probably go with Peering in from the Outside
A Study in Purple and Bright Asylum are part of the same story, they probably make more sense together since they are rather interconnected (well, they're always referencing each other at least)

What You Are in the Dark ended, so probably move to inactive
As did Live in the Light, Brighter than a spoon, Eccentrically Bored...

Just a few things I noticed

Last edited by ChaosGamma on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Looks fantastic Zanderp. :3 You did a fantastic job.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Chaos, I updated it. If anyone wants to make any proper corrections, let me know. I'd prefer it if the blog writers themselves could tell me, but uh...
Back to top Go down
Snore-De-Bliss
Untainted
Snore-De-Bliss

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:32 pm

http://nostalgicallydreaming.blogspot.com/

Gonna plug my blog in here because I don't do so anywhere else. Thanks again for the addition.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 am

Just gonna say that "Captian's Log" had a name change (and pretty much an everything change). It's now "The Things You Shall See"

Or the straight plain url if needed...

http://thingsyoushallsee.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 pm

So I guess I'll throw this here: Sneaky, Tricksy Ridleyses

Ridley has his own blog now. Should go with Time Bleeds as it is a companion to its story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Page is up, but still in the works.   Blog Page is up, but still in the works. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog Page is up, but still in the works.
Page 1 of 1