Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

-.-. (New Hidden Video)

Go down 
+8
Pryex
izzykins
AlanAuch
Mr. Jeebles
Crusergirl
Allan Assiduity
Hiker
shusshoku
12 posters
AuthorMessage
shusshoku
Untainted
shusshoku

Current Win Points : -3

-.-. (New Hidden Video) Empty
PostSubject: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:29 am

It seems another 'Hidden Video' was uploaded tonight too. According to the comments, the titles of all of the Hidden Videos thus far spell out 'chaos' backwards in morse code.
Back to top Go down
Hiker
Untainted
Hiker

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:43 am

I hate to sound douchy, but....there's already a topic for this.
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 am

We do? Which topic is it? We have May & June, but this is for a different video...

Anyway: geez, Evan got psyched up at the end there.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:08 am

Spoiler:

And why oh why is Jeff in a black suit, with a white shirt and tie?
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

Personally, I think the biggest hint of any "winding down" is the water footage.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 am

Allan Assiduity wrote:
Personally, I think the biggest hint of any "winding down" is the water footage.
Spoiler:

I didn't think of that but it makes sense. Especially since in the candle clips they are in an area that might be able to happen.
Also who is behind the camera? I think that's probably an important thing to note.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 am

Ok, I think this video hops around many time lines. It goes way back in the post showing what I think is Alex and Jeff's parents all the way to the Candles which I think will probably take place near the end of the series as a sort of vigil for all those who died. Evan was handcuffed because he might actually be HABIT and they did it for protection knowing it wasn't his fault, just a split personality.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 am

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Ok, I think this video hops around many time lines. It goes way back in the post showing what I think is Alex and Jeff's parents all the way to the Candles which I think will probably take place near the end of the series as a sort of vigil for all those who died. Evan was handcuffed because he might actually be HABIT and they did it for protection knowing it wasn't his fault, just a split personality.
I'd actually come to the conclusion that the candlelit vigil is a separate, possibly parallel timeline. Evan says in that section that HABIT is planning a tournament, which suggests to me that these events are occuring both some time before now and, much more speculatively, that these aren't the same hybrids we're following in the other scenes. I kind of figure that these are the Evan/Jeff/Vince who Corenthal was looking after (after all Evan also mentions that "they got the doctor"). And I guess if I'm going to be really speculative then I'm inclined at this point to buy into the idea that the EMH crew are repeating over and over again in time, and that where they are in those clips (and possibly by extension the Welcome To The ARK video depending on whether you accept it as canon or not) is the place where they exist in between iterations

EDIT: a big part of why I suspect they're not the same hybrids is that they talk so casually about communicating with and even seeing HABIT, which would be a big deal to the regular crew, one imagines

But yeah this is mostly me taking stabs in the dark here
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 am

Yes, I've heard that theory. That they are destined to die and be reborn again throughout time only to be chased by Slender Man. The way Evan talked about the Trials does poke a hole in my theory, but open up other options. This might have been for Jessa then, but it doesn't explain why Evan was not aloud to be unhancuffed and attacked Jeff at the end. Unless of course it's and alternate dimension/timeline/wibbly wobbly ball of timey whimey stuff like you said.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
izzykins
Untainted
izzykins

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:35 pm

And the mindfuck goes on.

I can't even put my theories into words. Thanks a lot, Jeff.

Back to top Go down
http://izzykins.tumblr.com
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

The Rake is really starting to creep me out now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm really going to have to go and re-watch the entire series again. My mind is so full of fucks, it's not even funny. I thought the candlelight scenes took place sometime before the Trials were even mentioned, and that maybe Evan, Jeff, and Vincent had been lying to us the entire time. I'm just not sure what to make of these developments.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

My God, what a horrible existence. To be reborn and relive the awfulness that is slender man and his many fucks.
It never really occurred to me that we are watching multiple versions of these three. (way to think outside the box) That would explain a lot. And it kinda blows my mind a little.
pfft.....
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 am

Crusergirl wrote:
My God, what a horrible existence. To be reborn and relive the awfulness that is slender man and his many fucks.
It never really occurred to me that we are watching multiple versions of these three. (way to think outside the box) That would explain a lot. And it kinda blows my mind a little.
pfft.....

Yeahh, I'm in the exact same boat as you.

I was aware of the Fairmount EMH guys, and there was that one candle cove video where they SEEMED to have reverted or become them.. but now that i realize these videos are quite probably the Fairmount Hybrids, it (feels like it could now) make sense.

I'm just too lazy to re-watch so much when I've only caught onto this now. I'll just go with the flow and hope now that I'm looking at some of these through that lens, everything will catch up with me.

I swear, somebody could write a doctorate thesis on the complexity of EMH's plotline. Some days I think their plot is the definition of nonsensical, and other days I think they might be geniuses.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Green
Untainted
Green

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Honestly the entirety of this series has the potential to spark more debates than The Legend of Zelda timeline. Definitely a split universe going on here. Note Jeff is wearing an ever-so-familiar suit and tie; possibly confirming the 'personal demons' theory.

(I'm going to take a blind shot in the dark here and propose Fairmount Jeff 'defeats' Slenderman and dons the suit, and by that point their remaining foes are Habit and perhaps the Rake).

The candle/vigil scene definitely takes place in the ARK.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Green wrote:
Honestly the entirety of this series has the potential to spark more debates than The Legend of Zelda timeline. Definitely a split universe going on here. Note Jeff is wearing an ever-so-familiar suit and tie; possibly confirming the 'personal demons' theory.

(I'm going to take a blind shot in the dark here and propose Fairmount Jeff 'defeats' Slenderman and dons the suit, and by that point their remaining foes are Habit and perhaps the Rake).

The candle/vigil scene definitely takes place in the ARK.

More then LoZ, wow that IS saying something.

Anyway, yes I felt Jeff wearing that outfit was a little weird too, and it certainly feels like this is to do with the Fairmount crew, especially because when Evan starts mentioning Habit, it sounds like a long running grudge, you can feel there's hatred and a past there. when the Hybrids mention Habit, its confusion and trying to figure out why he's doing this. The possible Fairmount children sounded like they were still trying to figure it out but knew it a bit more.

God I love complicated timeline stuff but man this takes it way further then I've ever seen before. Yet for me that's still enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Green
Untainted
Green

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:
God I love complicated timeline stuff but man this takes it way further then I've ever seen before. Yet for me that's still enjoyable.

Ditto. I'm not 100% sure where the story's going, but I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -.-. (New Hidden Video)   -.-. (New Hidden Video) Empty

Back to top Go down

-.-. (New Hidden Video)
Page 1 of 1