Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My Character Setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starla Elizabeth Jones
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

My Character Setup Empty
PostSubject: My Character Setup   My Character Setup EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Name: Starla Elizabeth Jones 

DOB(Date Of Birth):Nov. 27, 2000

Description: I am Starla I am 18 and I have many powers... but I'm getting ahead of myself, let's start at the beginning. I am a foster child, I never knew who my real family was for more than one reason. Reason 1. I was very little during the time that I was with them, reason 2 I don't have a family for more than one week... I was about 5 when my real family died I remember what happened but not what they looked like. Here I'll set the scene for you. It was mid June and about 9 at night, I was in my room playing with my toys when I should have been in bed. I looked over at my wall to see a little girl around my age (5) in the corner. I didn't know who she was but she asked if I wanted to play so of course I said yes. After I told her that I was sure that I wanted to play my vision went dark...not pitch black but it was darker than it should. The girl disappeared and my body started to move on its own, it snuck into the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife. I heard the little girl's voice in my head "I don't think you want to see this." she said and my vision went completely black. All I heard was the little girl laughing, my parents screaming, and the sound of the knife being stabbed into someone. When I got my sight back I was in the kitchen floor laying in a pool of blood I could move so I sat up and looked around the room. I wanted to scream but I couldn't no sound came out, my body was covered in blood. I saw the knife in my hand, I dropped it to the floor when I stood up. I walk out into the living room and saw my parents bodies on the ground and the little girl standing over my mother. She (the little girl) smiled at me "Thanks for playing with me!" then she disappeared. I ran over to my parents bodies and cried and screamed for help. Some nextdoor neighbor called the cops and they came to my house, there was a lot of red and blue flashing lights. I was brought to the police station and was asked a few questions, fast forward 13 years. I had lost at least 12 different families and was moved to 4 different adoption centers. This little girl that I played with gave me some sort of power that I still don't know the full extent to.
Back to top Go down

My Character Setup
Page 1 of 1