Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

HABIT's documents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

HABIT's documents Empty
PostSubject: HABIT's documents   HABIT's documents EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:49 am

I'm going to link to them because it's a bit long-winded to post here.

DUBIOUS password is PITY133
1995 password is x8162005 here's a transcript if you're not in the mood to download it.

DUBIOUS leads to a HABIT-created Minecraft level, which reveals the password for 1995. Spooky.

Spoiler:

But I'm looking to see what more intrepid minds than my own have to say about this. Please, discuss.

Also, inb4 Zander.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

HABIT's documents Empty
PostSubject: Re: HABIT's documents   HABIT's documents EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 am

Wow, this is like some hardcore hot n' steamy crossover action.

Ok so:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked
Nedark

Current Win Points : 188

HABIT's documents Empty
PostSubject: Re: HABIT's documents   HABIT's documents EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 am

Mkay, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and put up my first real, concise theory for EMH (with the expected thousand holes in it, or so).

Spoiler:

Upon rereading this, I am coming across a whole hell of a lot more holes in my theory than I originally expected, but eh, what's the harm in posting it anyways? Might be able to fill the holes in some other people's theories, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HABIT's documents Empty
PostSubject: Re: HABIT's documents   HABIT's documents Empty

Back to top Go down

HABIT's documents
Page 1 of 1