Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....

Go down 
+2
InheritTheEarth
Omega
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... Empty
PostSubject: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:05 pm

So, now that Operation Wintergreen has been over for a while.....
If you happened to read Smiting the Gods, Vox93, Father of Light, and/or Operation Wintergreen....

Take a quick look back over them, but this time, when examining the characters, keep these words in your mind: Sage, Warrior, Guardian, Hero.

Now I'm go to walk away laughing with unrestrained joy from having tricked a surprisingly large number of people into reading what is possibly one of the most blatant Core Theory stories in existence.
A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... 3147896512
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
InheritTheEarth
Untainted
InheritTheEarth

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 pm

You bastard.

. . Out of curiosity, which one is Henry? I read through the title descriptions again and I could place everyone but him.
Back to top Go down
http://heysokol.blogspot.com/2013/04/an-introduction-of-sorts.ht
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 pm

InheritTheEarth wrote:
You bastard.

. . Out of curiosity, which one is Henry? I read through the title descriptions again and I could place everyone but him.

Henry is kinda-sorta-almost-not really the Guardian. The strict, follow the exact Core Theory Guardian character wouldn't fit very well into the narrative we were working on. So instead, we kinda went with it, by having Henry being a very guardian sorta person (at least towards Sara), and the only character apart from Setoth to perform magick (the closest analogue we had to the original idea of the Guardian working in a more mystic realm)
Back to top Go down
InheritTheEarth
Untainted
InheritTheEarth

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Omega wrote:
InheritTheEarth wrote:
You bastard.

Henry is kinda-sorta-almost-not really the Guardian. The strict, follow the exact Core Theory Guardian character wouldn't fit very well into the narrative we were working on. So instead, we kinda went with it, by having Henry being a very guardian sorta person (at least towards Sara), and the only character apart from Setoth to perform magick (the closest analogue we had to the original idea of the Guardian working in a more mystic realm)
Ooooh, I had Setoth pinned as the Guardian. Now I have to go and reconfigure my guesses.

Thanks, Omega.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm

thats pretty awesome...seriously
Back to top Go down
InheritTheEarth
Untainted
InheritTheEarth

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Alright, so Arkady is the Warrior (obviously), Setoth is the Sage, Henry is the Guardian, and Kal is the Hero.

Correct?
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Correct. Have an internet cookie.
Back to top Go down
AmalgamationSage
Untainted
AmalgamationSage

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 pm

I am GREATLY amused. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://recordsofanimpossibility.blogspot.com/
Somebody
Untainted
Somebody

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:33 pm

I surrender all of my internets to those responsible.

I AM NOT WORTHY.
Back to top Go down
http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Nice job. Haha.
I just went to check if anybody on uF had complained about it being Core Theory, but alas, those words weren't used for once.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:36 am

just goes to show they have NFC what it was about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....   A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Message for Anyone Who Read the Operation Wintergreen Blogs....
Page 1 of 1