Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

MarbleBumbleBee

Go down 
+34
xyzombie
SeanAK924
electricphantom
Cyanne
AlanAuch
TripleDPie
Riunukey
sethlapod555
Lumine
CheckersValentine
Tiro1000
DFW
Grathius22
Wintermarch
KayWhyEllEee
Tahrgat
Pryex
MaskeyBrandon
K.B.
Mr. Jeebles
Sam4books
MarbleBumblebee
Shayde
ExorcistGamer
Crusergirl
LisaEvermore
Vivi
`shadE
Ladnek
Empty
Sachael
Zander
quofomo
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

Current Win Points : 10

MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 pm

KayWhyEllEee wrote:
I can't stop laughing. I really can't.

I'm sure glad, because coming up with ideas for this is really getting difficult.

Sometimes I think making a serious series would be easier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdudenamedKemp
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm

K.B. wrote:
KayWhyEllEee wrote:

I'm sure glad, because coming up with ideas for this is really getting difficult.

Maybe you should cut your show down to 2 episodes a month. Don't let this fun thing become a burden.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 am

Tahrgat wrote:
K.B. wrote:
KayWhyEllEee wrote:

Maybe you should cut your show down to 2 episodes a month. Don't let this fun thing become a burden.
Agreed. I'd rather watch a funny series rather than a series that updates often. The faster you try to work, the faster you run out of ideas and eventually lose your touch. It happened to all the YouTubers who decided, "Herp derp, I'm going to update every week, no matter what!" (well, it happened to MOST of the YouTubers) So please, don't feel pressured to update when you think you're not ready.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 pm

TJAProjects sent us a message thanking us for "bringing humor to the Mythos."

I never really got into their series, so I can't go so far as to say I'm "honored," but I'm certainly flattered. And thankful.
Back to top Go down
MaskeyBrandon
Untainted
MaskeyBrandon

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm

OK if anyone with 1770 subscribers and also in your area of expertise gives you a verbal pat on the back, you should be honored. I am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/marblebumblebee
MaskeyBrandon
Untainted
MaskeyBrandon

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Ladnek wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:
K.B. wrote:
KayWhyEllEee wrote:

Agreed. I'd rather watch a funny series rather than a series that updates often. The faster you try to work, the faster you run out of ideas and eventually lose your touch. It happened to all the YouTubers who decided, "Herp derp, I'm going to update every week, no matter what!" (well, it happened to MOST of the YouTubers) So please, don't feel pressured to update when you think you're not ready.

We (the cast of MBB) need to have a real discussion about what we want to do, and I like the Bi-monthly idea, that would give us time to come up with better stuff. Thanks for the support, we thought we may lose some followers if we quit with the whole Weekly thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/marblebumblebee
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh god, the orange.

I died. XD

Seriously, you guys are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Wintermarch wrote:
Oh god, the orange.

I died. XD

Seriously, you guys are hilarious.
I'd just like to clear up with anyone who may be confused that he can be dead and still post because the internet is, in fact, cross dimensional.

EDIT: Oh, hey, new one!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I ask you all a crucial question: was three min too long?

I feel like dragging an audience on for that long is counter-productive. Were any of you discouraged to watch all of it because of the length?
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:59 pm

I watched an idiot do a twenty minute rant about Strike Freedom and Destiny from Gundam Seed Destiny where he was petty and picked up on the tiniest features in their design like TEARDROP paintings below the eyes.

Just so I could facepalm the whole way through it at how retarded some people on the internet get.

So three minutes of well thought out comedy/build up to comedy is perfectly fine with me.

Also...Power walking Slendy, hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Two of the comments don't understand the bit at 1:59 (with the drink machine). I think we need to make more of our fans aware of totheinnertube.
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm

I think a mention of totheinnetrube eg.

"I saw the response from TTIT"

would be helpful to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Spoilers?   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:29 pm

MarbleBumblebee wrote:

We should probably do that in the next video.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS!
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:34 pm

K.B. wrote:
MarbleBumblebee wrote:

We should probably do that in the next video.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS!

WOOT! Insider info!
And as to your question, I though the length was appropriate. Especially with your referencing TT. Not that his vids are particularly long, but it length fits the style your going for.
And as shown by my signature, I was highly amused. Smile
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 pm

I've been worrying about something a lot lately. I've noticed that our jokes have been wandering toward more specific references, rather than just the goofy original stuff of pre-Submitted Entry #10.

I hate to say it, but it seems this TribeTwelve phase has narrowed our comedic scope a bit. It's not apparent in the videos, but it's worse behind the scenes. All of the ideas we're coming up with now are spoofs of very specific TT events; spoofs that fewer and fewer people would understand. We're straddling the line between (more clever) jokes that only a dedicated, exclusive group of TT fanatics would get and more general (less clever) Slender Man jokes. And frankly, it's getting harder to come up with ideas for these TT entries.

Frankly, I'm starting to wish this phase of MarbleBumbleBee would end soon. That way we could have total freedom for jokes again. While I'm sure a few TT fans got a good kick out of these, I'd prefer we also please the larger audience.

I may be overthinking things, but I think that once the TT jokes taper out, we'll have an easier time.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:01 am

I think the TT jokes are still accessible to those who aren't familiar with the series.
The still shots of him at bat or falling off the swing are funny as is.
Slenderman power walking is hilarious.
The device and its analysis.
The box contents. (which is not exclusive to TT episodes. Many other series have some kind of mystery, something or other, to open and analyze the contents inside.

I could see why you would get concerned about the constant TT jokes, but I would love to see more videos parodying the other popular series. You don't have to do as many in a row, just mix it up a bit.

Also I saw someone commented on your account that having slendy power walk would be a great segue into an EverymanHYBRID parody.
I agree. Smile
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Also I saw someone commented on your account that having slendy power walk would be a great segue into an EverymanHYBRID parody.
I agree. Smile
I did not see that comment. But like I said before, I'm not completely up to speed with EMH. But there is definitely material ripe for parody there. Like the time travel stuff Vivi mentioned, or how they edit their videos. We could put in quirky little glimpses of future entries, which will be hilarious and nonsensical out of context. And when the video we glimpsed is released, it still won't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Just thought I'd drop this off here:

Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 am

Pryex wrote:
Just thought I'd drop this off here:

I'm still waiting for Brandon to say something. This is (basically) the first video of ours that was created completely by one person.
Back to top Go down
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Can't wait for more entries. I love 'em.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Entry #14

Oh... I love all of you crazy bastards. THAT WAS AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:43 pm

NNOOOOOOOO NONONONONONO

I... I gave it a thumbs down on accident... My finger slipped because I was laughing so hard... I didn't mean to! Quick! Everyone make as many YouTube accounts as you can and thumbs this video up! I'm so ashamed!

But seriously guys, it's kinda hard to pretend I'm asleep when I'm laughing so hard. That whole Old Spice joke was just perfectly done, and there are some great quotes in there:

"Did you find the cameras I put in your bathroom yet?"
"Wait, what?"
"Just kidding."
"Oh."

You guys are just the funniest. I want to make sweet love to each and every video, and I will probably start dedicating a wall to you guys, just fill it with quotes and pics. But I'm not creepy!
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm

This is definitely the best parody series.
I just..I can't ewgfauyrgt they kill me so much
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:52 am

what Ladnek said: another amazing entry. Love the "just kidding" about the bathroom, love the old spice parody and definitely love that chucking water over him worked and how casual they all were after it.

So brilliant guys.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Do you guys think the captions are a problem? I added them since the terrible mic made it hard to understand some dialogue, especially the tape. They don't ruin the jokes or anything, do they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MarbleBumbleBee
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: