Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

weareweakheisstrong

Go down 
+2
Lero
Mirokufan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirokufan
Untainted
Mirokufan

Current Win Points : 4

weareweakheisstrong Empty
PostSubject: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Tags: Little, Ones, to, Him, Belong
Back to top Go down
Mirokufan
Untainted
Mirokufan

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

There's a QR code a few times. The only decodable one is at 0:14, and it's

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

At first I was confused and thought Dahlia had started making videos too.
Back to top Go down
MouseWidge
Untainted
MouseWidge

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh god, are they making the clown musicbox "It's A Small World" thing a recurring creepiness? Because if so, it works.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 am

The codes are all the same thing. It's just that the second code is color-inverted. And what's with the ToTheArk/Observer-style channel hack? Seems a bit out of place.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am

Zander wrote:
The codes are all the same thing. It's just that the second code is color-inverted. And what's with the ToTheArk/Observer-style channel hack? Seems a bit out of place.

I thought of that too. Where did this random video come from. It's not a part of the normal TJA series. But with the 5zer02, they have all kinds of random posts from whoever. Perhaps the same person is now hacking and posting TJA?
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am

I always kind of thought it was Xakk putting up those videos while under Slendy's control. I guess that could make sense and we've seen that anyone who works with Slendy seems to easily be able to hack Youtube accounts and blogs, so...

On another note, I originally was thinking it was Amy who put up this video. I mean we haven't heard anything about her coming back from the woods yet, but again, since she seems to be all cool with Slendy, I'm sure he could arrange something.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

I think the other thing we're forgetting is who took that video of Amy that we saw? Who deposited the teddy in the mailbox?
It could be Sight. Since the camera gets all wonky when she's around. But I doubt she has access to a camera.
Amy is another good possibility. And would explain Dahlia's cool demeanor around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weareweakheisstrong   weareweakheisstrong Empty

Back to top Go down

weareweakheisstrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: TJAProjects-
Jump to: