Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

1AmTheHelp3r

Go down 
+38
R·O
fastswimmer34
gigyas6
Facade
EvilRhino229
HoopHoop
theollieb
ChewieV2
SquishypuffDave
Theingoredone
Tarvok
MTd2
ChaosGamma
AlanAuch
ThePruef
whoiscraig
Tiro1000
N0t4N0m3Ga
TheBadPieceOfPasta
Sin
KillstheBeat
Shayde
BananaBrains
shusshoku
longforevers
Skalleg
Crawford Chaser
Vivi
Blue Eyes
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
runjump360
CheckersValentine
TripleDPie
Crusergirl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 am

Blue Eyes wrote:
Have you noticed that as soon as you start asking coherent questions, he stops responding?
I messaged him, not directly saying what I wanted to, but still getting the message across, and I got a response.

Just a thought.

I've noticed that too. My original message to Help3r was in poetic rhyme like he/she does with the clues. I'm not afraid to whip something up like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
Okay I did some experimenting to see what H3LPER would do if I messaged him. So all I did was put in the subject "Smile." and then the last picture of JAFool, smiling and covering his eye.

He messaged back saying, "Good job. Five days remain."

I didn't expect a response, I was just trying to mess with him. But at least we know we're on the right track right?

Interesting, so he will respond? Confirmation on JAF is cool, but hardly anything that we really didn't already know. Now we need to solve the individual riddles.
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

oh COOL!!! @___@
So now we have the base down, side note that response "Good job. Five days remain." SO feels like the guy is giving us a thumbs up while at the same time readying a pair of bolt cutters around our boys fingers x_x

After a few long moments staring at that doll in rule#3 I decided to go have a look through our missing proxies videos, and remember now, one of the earlier ones
Title: LEARN TO PLAY
YOU HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOUR NEW FRIENDS.

WE CANT HELP, IF YOU DONT LET US.

FIND YOUR ANSWERS

LEARN TO PLAY

(LOOSE LIPS)

given recent brick beatings/ kidnappings, I have to wonder if this message, was ever for caught.. or if it was always meant for us o___o and then... didn't this all START with RoivasSevil's channel? I may be stretching but hell

Rule# 621 even the most insane suggestions are valid.

It feels like it SOMEHOW points back to roivas... thing I DONT understand is why it would point that direction if this "Helper" doesn't like roivas so much im gonna stop typing now before i just go to ponder-ramble city.
Back to top Go down
longforevers
Untainted
longforevers

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Shayde wrote:

Rule#3 To be alone is to rest in an uncovered grave.
Or it could be to something in the video. But I'm going to stick with the worded one. The other rules are important to solving this rule. Also 'hidden truths'. I don't think there's a numerical key for this, more a common theme or logical connection. One thing I've noticed is how rule #3 corresponds with each of the stories. No one is alone in all of them, at least one person lives in each tale (well, in one of them they are all dead, but not buried). So no one is alone, by technicality of the rules, bar the people in the graves? Except the answers for all three must be different, due to the fact they need to be combined. So it's likely that the answers are something that doesn't appear in any of the others.

Good Points Shayde, made me realize, Xuchilvith's riddle is the only one where everyone is dead at the beginning. It is also the only one that directly shares the use of a "grave" with the main riddle (rule#3) I need to give it more thought, but it seems like something is specifically special about that one.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I'm just special. Wink

Y'know, I'm actually confused as to what we're looking for with the individual riddles. I know the main one; "what does he do", but we don't have a question for the others. It would help if we knew what we were looking for in the first place.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

I would assume the "what does he do?" is the question for the riddle over all, since "Just another fool" isn't really an answer to that
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Right, but are the separate riddles also "what does he do"? Like, for each riddle we should get an answer of "he does ____." and then put them all together?

I dunno, i'm really confused and frustrated with this. I'm too fucking stupid to be solving riddles. >_>
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 pm

I've been assuming that its all one interconnecting riddle.

Quote :
You hold a key when combined with rule #3's clue, and the answers of the other chosen two.

And since "Just another fool" isn't really an answer to the question, I assume the answers all together answer the question...

yadda yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
longforevers
Untainted
longforevers

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

"pay close attention to the story before your eyes.
within are hidden truths and deceit, disguised.
above all things understand this truth, nothing NOTHING is more relevant then the rules."

I Think this is the big clue to solving the individual riddles, because it is in each individual one. Also, someone already noted that all the names mentioned in the riddles had rules attributed to them, and if im not mistaken, not all the comments Help3r made in that initial spree were rule related.
Back to top Go down
shusshoku
Untainted
shusshoku

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 am

Yep, I didn't have a rule in my comment, that's why I mentioned it.

Here, have another list. I haven't had much time to look it over today, but this way it's organized for everyone. Also, I don't remember anyone mentioning it but it might be significant that Wolf's the only one to die in Help3r's stories.

TheLadnek:
JimCashFan "Those like you are the most in danger. Rule#777 He likes creatives. Lay low. Dont think of him."
weeeemrfancy "Chuck can help you, keep him close. Rule#193 Animals can sense him."
w00tT3hNinj4 "Rule# 621 even the most insane suggestions are valid."
GrungePixie "Rule #234. Keep Running. Don't Stop." (Added latter so it probably doesn't count but "Rule# 41: Those who depend fully on the work of others for salvation, are but cattle for his slaughter.")

WesternWhiteWolf:
Mesay20yr "Rule# 77 Google is a powerful tool, but a dangerous one for it could make one think of him."
blauvray "Rule # 53 heart rate up, don't look back, he is always behind you."
HOAXstation "Rule #33 hatred can be useful. It is ok not to like things."
checkervalentine "Rule # 17 do not feed those who feed the beast. STOP helping RoivasSevil."

Xuchilvith:
pepperxiii "Those like you are the most in danger. Rule#777 He likes creatives. Lay low. Dont think of him."
WesternWhiteWolf "Rule#803 Bonds are immeasurably valuable."
spacegodzilla360 "Rule#641 Hiding in the virtual world can help keep you from thinking of him. but it slows your response."
TheJewels1991 "Rule#58 Those with friends he knows, are next to go."
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:06 am

Alright, I had a mini epiphany, or at least half of one, last night.
Forgive me for reposting these for the umpteenth time but I didn't think of this until I saw them in order, so i'm doing it for reference.
I think I know why WesternWhiteWolf is dead in the third clue.
If you put the riddles in order according to the list given in the video,
1. Ladnek
Spoiler:

2. Western White Wolf
Spoiler:

3. XuchilVith
Spoiler:

Western's story involves her not surviving. XuchilVith's story has Western already dead. I think it might be because she didn't survive her own clue. So this carried on to the next clue.
And one other thing,
I think all of the "survivors" have a connection. They all have been playing the Help3r game since before we knew it was one.
Mesay20yr- I could be wrong in this, but I think I was the first (at least in the slender nation) to bring Help3r to our attention on the boards. And I have been updating us regularally because of it. No wonder I'm "useful". God I feel so dirty...

Checkersvalentine-Decoded that one Roivas video.

GrungePixie- commented on one of Caughts videos.

TheJewels1991-Has a posting of one of Roivas's videos on her account.

The only one who dosent fit this is idea is JimCashFan who has only subscribed to the accounts. Seemingly no real interaction.(does this make me a stalker for doing this?)
The ones who didn't live in the clues are just voyeurs.
I'm still holding to the idea that the users listed (including the chosen ones) are somehow important. I'm trying my best to think metaphorically here. I hope this jogs someone else's think tank. Because its all I got right now.

Also in case you haven't seen it yet. A reminder....

It was posted on Caught's account. So Help3r has control of that too now.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 am

Oh my gog i watched that home alone. >_> Scared the shit outta me.

What's it saying?

Another "mind the rules". "Domineering attitude". Hm. I kinda feel like he's slapping us across the face with this rules thing. It's gotta be important.

Yes, i noticed Black Wolf being dead. I don't know what to make of it, though. (Are you sick of reading that yet?)

With all these deaths and dead people i'm just thinking "he kills." >_<

Edit; a thought i just had. Roivas kept talking about playing a game and learning to play. Now Help3r comes in with all these rules. A game has to have rules, right? So maybe Help3r is saying that yes, this whole thing is some fucked up game that he/Roivas/Slendy is playing, and you have to play by the rules or you get smacked with a fucking brick.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 am

And I used to be such a brick enthusiast. This series is ruining bricks for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 am

forgodssake seriously helper. Who does this help? Why are you such a friggin creeper?
Back to top Go down
longforevers
Untainted
longforevers

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Well that made me nice and uncomfortable.

If ive leaned anything from dealing with this "Help3r" so far, its that everything means something. there must be Some reason "Pardon everyone, my domineering attitude. Sincerely" is red.

Looks like we have a new clue... gonna think about it some. I'm sure its not meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Herp derp, just passing by, but IMMEDIATELY I see the part in red that longforevers just mentioned is an acronym for

PEMDAS;

The order of.. operations. In which you solve problems in algebra
Parenthesis (or things therein) first, then Exponents, then Multiplication, then Division, then Addition, then Subtraction. If you do it in that order, you're pretty much guaranteed to get the correct answer.

Maybe it's a reminder, maybe its a clue.

I'm pretty sure that has a connotation with mostly algebra, so it looks like you guys are solving for X. Whatever X may be. Whatever the problem is.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:22 pm

So then the numbers are the keys. I've been working these out like math problems for a while, but i'm not very good at math. So maybe we're supposed to work this whole thing out and get a rule number? Since the rules are so important?

When i worked them out, i got this:
BW:(77+17)/2 = 47
LAD:(777+234)-185 = 826
XU:58-154 = -96

(47+826)-96 = 777

"Rule#777 He likes creatives. Lay low. Dont think of him."
So... He likes creatives? :/
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:03 pm

He posted this on somebody's Channel. ScionOfTheTree

"The track on which you walk is correct, but you still fall short of your goal. listen closely, use your mind to see.

In
the end the stories told will each end with an answer unique. The
answers found will in turn lead to your final goal when you line them up
1. 2. 3.

No rule is to ever be omitted. Lest you hope to die.
Rather you must realize how they relate to one another if you wish to
survive."
Back to top Go down
http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 pm

LAD:777-193-621+234+41-185=53
Rule #53 heart rate up, don't look back, he is always behind you.

BW:(77-53-33+17)/2=4
Rule #4 ???

XU:777-803-641+58-154=-763?
777+803+641-58-154=2009?
-777-803-641+58-154=-2317?

-154 has got to be a different operation.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
And I used to be such a brick enthusiast. This series is ruining bricks for me. Razz

You slay me.

And Xuch, it's saying "Save this Sheep" over and over again, before...sounds like the cough of death and then a scream? Maybe missing audio from what the sirens covered in the kidnapping video? Before the run-by-bricking.

Also, again apologies for reposting this but I keep losing it.

Spoiler:

Xuchilvith wrote:

LAD:777-193-621+234+41-185=53
Rule #53 heart rate up, don't look back, he is always behind you.
Where did you get that 41 from?

Also! Vivi, you are a superior being, I totally didn't notice the PEMDAS thing. Drinks on me.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:05 pm

shusshoku wrote:
GrungePixie "Rule #234. Keep Running. Don't Stop." (Added latter so it probably doesn't count but "Rule# 41: Those who depend fully on the work of others for salvation, are but cattle for his slaughter.")
Coupled with
1amtheHelp3r wrote:
No rule is to ever be omitted.

I could be wrong, but it seems to have worked out? However, the other two still stump me. I can't make BlackWolf's make sense using her number, though 4 feels right. And mine is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
longforevers
Untainted
longforevers

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I don't think the riddle would have to do with any rules that weren't present at the beginning of the riddle. Something this precise more then likely would not have that kind of flexibility.
For laughs:

LAD:777-193-621+234-185=12

not that I am really convinced this is any more right then what you had, hmm I wonder if they will actually kill this character if we cant figure this out.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 pm

I think Help3r would make the answer obvious to us before he actually killed Caught, but who knows. This series has been full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Ok.
So.

Ladnek Clue #1

777-193-621+234-185 = 12
777-193-621+234+41-185 = 53

BlackWolf Clue #2
(77-53-33+17)/2 = 4

Xuchilvith Clue #3
777-803-641+58-154 = -763
777+803+641-58-154 = 2009
-777-803-641+58-154 = -2317

Big Clue

Just Another Fool - Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm

I hate math so fucking much. And none of this is making sense. So close, but so far away. :/

We need to look in JAF for the answers. Help3r says the big riddle is the basis for our individual riddles. It's gotta be somewhere in the blog.

EDIT: A DATE. IT'S A FUCKING DATE. 12/4/2009.

HE DIGS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

1AmTheHelp3r
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: