Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

1AmTheHelp3r

Go down 
+38
R·O
fastswimmer34
gigyas6
Facade
EvilRhino229
HoopHoop
theollieb
ChewieV2
SquishypuffDave
Theingoredone
Tarvok
MTd2
ChaosGamma
AlanAuch
ThePruef
whoiscraig
Tiro1000
N0t4N0m3Ga
TheBadPieceOfPasta
Sin
KillstheBeat
Shayde
BananaBrains
shusshoku
longforevers
Skalleg
Crawford Chaser
Vivi
Blue Eyes
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
runjump360
CheckersValentine
TripleDPie
Crusergirl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Ladnek wrote:
TheBadPieceOfPasta wrote:
A brick and a bunny?

And... A shopping bag?
The brick he used to knock out Caught, the stuffed bunny he left the note on for Caught, and the violin case he left in the middle of the street for Caught so he could knock him out with the brick.

Landek, I hate to break this to you. But it was a pig not a bunny. Hence the pinking it was robotically doing.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Ladnek wrote:
TheBadPieceOfPasta wrote:
A brick and a bunny?

And... A shopping bag?
The brick he used to knock out Caught, the stuffed bunny he left the note on for Caught, and the violin case he left in the middle of the street for Caught so he could knock him out with the brick.

Landek, I hate to break this to you. But it was a pig not a bunny. Hence the pinking it was robotically doing.
So it is. Damn. Well, I made this while I was bored at school. Please pardon the mix up.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:48 am

Aaaahhh, the series is explained. Very insightful Laddy.

Where is he anyway, its been like a week and no news. Perhaps H3lper kidnapped him again. Oh, that crazy H3lper *laughtrack*.

Actually this series could be a awesome sitcom.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
Where is he anyway, its been like a week and no news. Perhaps H3lper kidnapped him again. Oh, that crazy H3lper *laughtrack*.

Actually this series could be a awesome sitcom.

I can see it now. Every week Help3r kidnaps Caught. And one day of his roommates is having coffee with a friend.
"I just don't know Ron. Last night was great but I just don't see him as more than a friend."
"Well have you talked to him?"
"No, he's busy torturing and trimming the hair of that Caught guy."
"Always keeping busy I see."
"Yeah it's like he's his personal sheep or something."
(laughing while bringing up coffee cup to drink)
"Oh, that crazy Help3r."
(Laughtrack. Camera pans out. Cut to commercial)

We need to pitch this to NBC.
Back to top Go down
N0t4N0m3Ga
Untainted
N0t4N0m3Ga

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:34 am

Why not shake things up a bit
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 am

1AmTheHelp3r... I am the helper.... Helper....

Oh god no....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Tiro1000 wrote:
1AmTheHelp3r... I am the helper.... Helper....

Oh god no....

Spoiler:

I would not be too surprised if this were actually the case. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Help3r speaks!
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Holy shit.

What do?
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Huuuuuh. O_O

Well, here's a list of your options:
Spoiler:

I am of course inclined to vote for people i know and/or members of SN.

Truth be told, i'd like to do it, but i worry about the responsibility...
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm with Xuch. I'm inclined to vote for the people I recognize from here, or people who I've chatted with on youtube...

So, Crusergirl, Xuch, Blue eyes, or Laddy? Maybe Scionofthetree who chats around on youtube, but he seems a tad weird. Wootninja and spieswolf are Unmonkeys and I've chatted with them there...

I dunno who to vote for. It would help a lot if I knew why we were voting...what happens to the winner?

Uh, I guess...vote for me? If you wish. HABIT made me do it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Ha I was gonna offer my soul for H3LPER's tampering, but if you want to step up Checkers, have at it. >> << >>
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:54 am

First of all; technically, Help3r was breathing not speaking.

Well I also agree to vote for SN members. Mainly because I don't know thing one about the others. I also would like to volunteer for the job. Don't forget Tiro, and WesternWhiteWolf for the SN count.

Anyway I think a couple things should also be kept in mind.
1. To be picked means to technically be on Help3r's side. Or at least according to Caught logic. So if Caught finds out he's gonna get all pissy....so nothing changes.
2. Also your probably going to be asked to tell Caught what to do in another situation like the "which creepy place do I visit?" thing. And I bet your going to have to keep it a secret from Caught when you do such things. So if he finds out he's going to get pissy...
So....nothing changes.

Caught seems to trust me a lot, (which makes me cautious about what I say) So I have that going for me. Having said that Help3r hates my guts now because I told Caught to go to the address.
So there are my qualifications.

We all have to silently pm vote right? And we have a week to do it.
Here we go.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:17 am

Cast my vote. Cruser is right, of course, that we run the risk of offending Roivas and Caught, but, eh, I've been sort of sitting back for a few rounds and I'd like some play time.

Of course, I think anyone who casts their hat in runs the risk of getting forever ignored, or, you know, murdered when that's the outcome of this voting. scratch

Seriously, what are we voting FOR?

EDIT: another point, what's his choosing strategy for this names? Some I recognize, but half of them I've never seen at all.
Back to top Go down
longforevers
Untainted
longforevers

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 am

Well... this is interesting. Ive cast my vote, though I wont be sharing who it was for. It said something about not talking about who you vote for, Im not taking the chance that they are monitoring the boards and not counting the votes people talk about. cant wait to see where this goes!
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 am

longforevers wrote:
Well... this is interesting. Ive cast my vote, though I wont be sharing who it was for. It said something about not talking about who you vote for, Im not taking the chance that they are monitoring the boards and not counting the votes people talk about. cant wait to see where this goes!

Yeah no talking about it publicly. We know at least Help3r watches the boards.

And Checkers, I figure its the people who message or interact with Caught the most. Or anyone who has helped him in the past. I think Help3r wants to teach us a lesson just as much as Caught. Which is why the vote you referred to makes me uneasy as well.
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:16 am

I'm on this list, FUCK, why am I JUST finding out about this?
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 am

Got a comment from Roivas:

DON'T PLAY HIS GAMES, ONLY PAIN WILL COME OUT OF IT.

So 1) Roivas doesn't like this deal, and 2) Help3r is male.

I can't make you not vote for me, but I no longer want to do it. Roivas is my buddy so I'm gonna listen to her.
Back to top Go down
longforevers
Untainted
longforevers

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 am

XuchilVith wrote:

I can't make you not vote for me, but I no longer want to do it. Roivas is my buddy so I'm gonna listen to her.

For the record, I think helper is male too, based on build, method and now... scary breathing. But lets not rule out the idea that by "he" RoivasSevil COULD be talking about SM
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:08 pm

XuchilVith wrote:

There is an inevitable overused joke to be made here, but I'll hold off and let someone else have the fun.

If Helper is male than that means that Natalie isn't helper. Meaning she could be roivas, but Caught might still be roivas, except that he couldn't possibly be helper and have knocked himself out. Hmm...My theories are spinning out of control...
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

I think everyone's theories are spinning out of control. At this point, I'm partially just sitting back and letting things happen because I don't know what to think.

EDIT : I just realized I have two comments from H3LPER.

"You are all starting to see, you cannot play with the viper and avoid the poison."

Last night I'd asked him what rule 13 was, and he said :

"One day I will tell you, but you have to prom1s3 not to listen."
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Alright my vote is in. But more importantly I got a super special message from Caught. I'm assume a few others got it as well.
Spoiler:

So it's an official ARG now everyone! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 pm

I got that message too. WOOT WOOT ARG Y'ALL
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:30 am

Oooohhh, preeeetttyyy. I kind of like that Natalie is running the twitter, that's interesting. Guess she's a main character for sure then?
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 am

I messaged Roivas:
"Why should I trust you? What do you know about Help3r?"
Her response:
"TOO MUCH, FAR TOO MUCH. KEEP FAR DISTANCE DARLING, AT ANY COST. IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO HAVE TO LOSE YOU..."
I replied:
"Why do you care about Caught? He has been nothing but rude to you... Are you a victim of the Slender Man too?"

So yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

1AmTheHelp3r
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: