Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

1AmTheHelp3r

Go down 
+38
R·O
fastswimmer34
gigyas6
Facade
EvilRhino229
HoopHoop
theollieb
ChewieV2
SquishypuffDave
Theingoredone
Tarvok
MTd2
ChaosGamma
AlanAuch
ThePruef
whoiscraig
Tiro1000
N0t4N0m3Ga
TheBadPieceOfPasta
Sin
KillstheBeat
Shayde
BananaBrains
shusshoku
longforevers
Skalleg
Crawford Chaser
Vivi
Blue Eyes
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
runjump360
CheckersValentine
TripleDPie
Crusergirl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:57 am

Ok everybody. Send me your votes on the name, or ideas on the secret word on youtube ASAP please!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/checkervalentine
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 am

Four am on chat alone is really weird. There's usually someone else on.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 am

Possibly Woozle.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:23 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
Possibly Woozle.

Didn't think about that angle. It would actually make a shit ton of sense... Nice one Slendythor!
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:41 am

I think there's been enough time between posts to excuse the double.

I'm in chat with a Guest who has Admin power, pray to your deity that this person is one of ours...
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:22 am

Sorry for the absence, my internet has been having issues. I'm gonna text the Piglet answer tomorrow, but I'm gonna leave it along tonight to try and give the Unforum and Youtube people time to agree/disagree.

Piglet sounds right to me.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Check me and my double posting.

"Piglet. And Stop opening doors ya numbnuts" - sent as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:04 am

Dude, I am totally room Admin atm!

Bearpoke: http://tinychat.com/fqq3r come join me.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:11 pm

New clue friends

Theories in da Tiny Chat. WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 am

What is: I have absolutely no fucking clue, Alex.

Back to top Go down
R·O
Untainted
R·O

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:11 am

Don't mind me... Just creepin' through... Totally just watching how this unfolds... Totally don't notice me...
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:19 am

Just a quick stop before I go for interviews. My money is on Roo. There's a whole child resenting a parent thing going on in that story.
Back to top Go down
whildchild
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 am

Roo, or Tigger maybe?
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 am

ChewieV2 wrote:
Just a quick stop before I go for interviews. My money is on Roo. There's a whole child resenting a parent thing going on in that story.
That's exactly what I was thinking! That, and I'm not sold on the Tigger argument since he wasn't in the original book, which is what we've been working with so far.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 pm

KillstheBeat wrote:
ChewieV2 wrote:
That's exactly what I was thinking! That, and I'm not sold on the Tigger argument since he wasn't in the original book, which is what we've been working with so far.

Yeah, I'd also be quick to dismiss anybody who wasn't in the original book.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 pm

The energy and the non-conformity aspect sounds like Tigger to me. But I can also see it being Roo adressing the fact that everyone is older than he is.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 pm

And we now have two people on Team Tigger on this one guys. I just dissected the video and found it oddly fit him more. I can see where everyone is thinking Roo, being the child to next grow up.

This is what I got from snippings of the latest Help3r video.

"You cannot understand me. You cannot see me."
", you are too slow, too somber, too brain shatteringly plain."

We don't always fully understand what Tigger is trying to say when he's going a million miles a minute. He's so literally off the way that we just can't follow him all the time, we are too slow.

"I thought you knew me,
fooled myself into believing you understood me."

This is just reiterating the last part to me.

"You consider me lowly, unruly, undeserving of your patience,"

It's hard to not get frustrated with someone who is bouncing all around you yapping.

"You thought you had to take care of me, like a brat who would never grow up."

Aaaaaaand this is where everyone thinks it's Roo. But Tigger is just as capable being childish and scatterbrained.

"It is you who stand in my way."

Maybe he bounces around because we're too slow to get out of his way?

"I will not slow to your monotonous existence, wallowing in a bog of conformity."

"Until me meet again, Goodbye."

Ta ta for now.

I know he wasn't in the book, but this video just points to Tigger too much to ignore in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:37 pm

And we now have two people on Team Tigger on this one guys. I just dissected the video and found it oddly fit him more. I can see where everyone is thinking Roo, being the child to next grow up.

This is what I got from snippings of the latest Help3r video.

"You cannot understand me. You cannot see me."
", you are too slow, too somber, too brain shatteringly plain."

We don't always fully understand what Tigger is trying to say when he's going a million miles a minute. He's so literally off the way that we just can't follow him all the time, we are too slow.

A complaint many children have for their parents. Especially over protective ones like Kanga. Accusing their parents of being "boring" when not allowed so something potentially dangerous.

"I thought you knew me,
fooled myself into believing you understood me."

This is just reiterating the last part to me.

"You consider me lowly, unruly, undeserving of your patience,"

It's hard to not get frustrated with someone who is bouncing all around you yapping.

Have any of us EVER not had our parents act like we were being unduly childish? Or treated us like a child simply because they don't understand why we disagree with them?

"You thought you had to take care of me, like a brat who would never grow up."

Aaaaaaand this is where everyone thinks it's Roo. But Tigger is just as capable being childish and scatterbrained.

Some parents, especially the over protective ones never stop treating their offspring as a child, even after they grow up.

"It is you who stand in my way."

Maybe he bounces around because we're too slow to get out of his way?

Children of an over protective parent (sometimes just children, actually) often accuse their parent(s) of holding them back. And if a parent doesn't learn to back off when the child reaches a certain age/level of maturity they actually do hold them back.

"I will not slow to your monotonous existence, wallowing in a bog of conformity."

"Until me meet again, Goodbye."

The life you make me live is too safe and too boring.

Ta ta for now.

I know he wasn't in the book, but this video just points to Tigger too much to ignore in my eyes.

Yes, this has all of the energy of Tigger. But Tigger and Roo have very, VERY similar personalities. They are both very energetic and rather outspoken.
Yes, both have people attempting to stifle their energetic personalities. But it's obvious from the story that the particular person trying it is having some success. To my knowledge, nobody ever succeeded in making Tigger less Tiggerish, but Kanga does have a lot of success in restricting Roo.

Back to top Go down
fastswimmer34
Untainted

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 pm

For what it is worth, I am voting for roo. It seems like much more of a stretch to extended these clues to fit tiger when they seem to scream rebellion from a child.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 pm

But Roo never seemed terribly rebellious to me. He more or less listens to his mother, and if we're going off of the fact that it's a child to a parent, it could just as easily be Christopher Robin.

In past riddles there have been small but straight foward clues in the text, and it's usually the most obvious choice that requires the least interpretation. I really think it's Tigger. The discussion of "not keeping up" and being unique sounds awfully like Tigger to me. He is the only one of his kind, and he is the fastest animal in the forest.
Back to top Go down
whildchild
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

I feel like this kind of reminds me of the Tigger movie, but that's not really reliable for the clue.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
But Roo never seemed terribly rebellious to me. He more or less listens to his mother, and if we're going off of the fact that it's a child to a parent, it could just as easily be Christopher Robin.

In past riddles there have been small but straight foward clues in the text, and it's usually the most obvious choice that requires the least interpretation. I really think it's Tigger. The discussion of "not keeping up" and being unique sounds awfully like Tigger to me. He is the only one of his kind, and he is the fastest animal in the forest.

We know it's not Christopher Robin because Help3r made it very clear that the passwords are a single word.

There have been two past riddles.
The first had such an obvious answer we were afraid it was too obvious.
The second was obvious but more because of the pig in the room, the riddle itself was actually slightly trickier than the first riddle.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 am

Well, at this point I'm getting kinda even votes between Tigger and roo.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Sorry for the double post but I've sent the text. This was a close vote, but it seems pretty middle of the fence. In the end the most votes were for tigger.

"Tigger. How long have you been there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

1AmTheHelp3r
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: