Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

ANOTHER series my pants found

Go down 
+4
Hither-Thither
TripleDPie
LisaEvermore
Get-In-Pants
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Get-In-Pants
Untainted
Get-In-Pants

Current Win Points : 5

ANOTHER series my pants found Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/theoutsideagents
I really like this one so far. I don't know about you guys, but I think it is pretty bad ass.

Mod Edit: Added the name of the series to the description, just to make it easier to find. -Lisa
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

Decent. I think the players are a bit young for me and the whole thing is very in-the-middle. The reference something that has been happening since Halloween but there is no backstory either explained to the audience through the videos or through the video description. We are just supposed to assume that spoooooky things have been happening, I guess?

...And the Operator Symbol again?
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:24 pm

LisaEvermore basically explained my thoughts. It moves really slow, i dont like having to sit through 5 videos about other peoples life that has nothing to do with slender man other then some distortion and a poor camera. Gets better a little later in by the looks of it, and look, House of Leaves -_-
Back to top Go down
Hither-Thither
Observer
Hither-Thither

Current Win Points : 89

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:51 pm

To everything mentioned so far, yes.

Even as disapproving as I am with the use of the Operator symbol again, at least it's not TOTALLY IN YOUR FUCKING FACE BAM YOU SEE THIS RIGHT HERE? as much as some other series I've seen (can't be bothered to check which ones specifically, but I'm sure the point has been made).

I do like how real the characters seem, though. I'm finding them all probably the most believable of any series right now, but it could be the case that they're just playing themselves.

Just my twenny dollahz.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonlvrgyrl.deviantart.com
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:30 am

I haven't watched through all of it yet... don't know if I'm going to bother or not.

The people in it are real enough, but as Hither said, they could just be playing themselves. The cliche filters used for distortion (pixelating... really?) and using the same audio track over and over for the static kind of wears down on me.

Also, the music aspect is horrible. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea, but... the first two videos made me cringe. I had to skip through a lot of it. Maybe that's the point but... I can only hold my head in confusion like a psyduck.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Moriarty
Stalked
Moriarty

Current Win Points : 327

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 am

No. I'm sorry, I just can't watch this. Yes the characters are realistic and that's a positive, but I just find the whole thing unbearable.
I probably should persevere- but I won't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 pm

What is it with over-weight American kids wanting to be in bands? The musical aspect is a bit of a turn off for me. But I have started to watch, so I shall finish
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I heard of this one a while ago. *Puts on shutter shades*

I really don't have much to say. This series never hit it off for me and it's one I've never even considered putting on my "To Watch/Read" list. Which is ever growing... Mad
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Believe me, I'm half way through it and you're not missing much. The only reason I'm carrying on with it is because I'm hoping that the main cast all die a horrible death. They all annoy me a lot.

Edit: Okay, just officially quit watching it. Saw their Jan 13th installment and seen a fat Slender Man. These fuckwits seem to miss the point completely.
Back to top Go down
ASurvivorWasBorn
Untainted
ASurvivorWasBorn

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:19 pm

pantohorse wrote:
Believe me, I'm half way through it and you're not missing much. The only reason I'm carrying on with it is because I'm hoping that the main cast all die a horrible death. They all annoy me a lot.

Edit: Okay, just officially quit watching it. Saw their Jan 13th installment and seen a fat Slender Man. These fuckwits seem to miss the point completely.

Agree. LOL the fat slender man?. damnit. i think the best slender man made so far would be everymanhybrids slender man, because you dont usually see him walking around, its more of a 'in a place you cant reach' sort of thing at times.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Apparently, Sight from TJAProjects has taken a liking to the guys of theoutsideagents.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER series my pants found   ANOTHER series my pants found Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER series my pants found
Page 1 of 1