Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dream Encounters

Go down 
+146
Armadeira
Etreo
Wowcomix
EaterOfWorlds
Latest Victim
rollp
andywarski
Halleloo
NotObviouslyParanoid
DemonicUlquiorra
SadDevil
TheDakaar713
Jack Bones
Incognitus999
Xilaya
ellisw8
BrookieCookie45
ShadowedStranger95
SunshineShadows
CollenFromFear
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
britaki
goomba771
Black_myst
aelur
The Slenderfreak
BloodyKitty230
BananaBrains
Zetto1995
Corfa
iScourge
HollowTree
Anonymo
Yuuasou
ramenninja13
kali_awake
jcrycolr3wradc
Dr. Squirtle
Untaunted
MPsapper
Royal Flush
Anonymity
Virtual Toast
BadLuck
Nightmare
ChewieV2
xyzombie
wilwithonel
GenocideInside
garrett.byers1
myotishia
Facade
housecat94
sethlapod555
EvilRhino229
SlenderMan101
Machine Gun Cynic
Toxiandra
Fayun
Cyanne
SquishypuffDave
Plague Doctor
voter96
sloane194
BlackCloudAnthrax
Crawford Chaser
Tahrgat
arsenicPopsicle
s.lucas
Mad(x)Hatter
LoveHopeRainbows
LiquifiedSkittles
littleWhiteRABBIT
Grathius22
apokAlypse
ThatInsaneOne
Vivi
Crusergirl
ExorcistGamer
chumon
Eric
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Cronos
HELPWANTED
Malus
shusshoku
MockingJay
Aeri Tyaelaria
Aciidwire
ASurvivorWasBorn
Lighthouse
Kizuna
Leviathan
Damien
darkje
Squidmama
Sam4books
Doctress Who
Konaa
The Slender Man
Alibi
QhaoticZombie
PARADOX intent
justinw00
SabrinasUniverse
Nego
Hitodama
looby
Various Identities
Sanne
Sachael
Hither-Thither
Shayde
elevator_child
LostSkeleton
quofomo
Nedark
BanishedZaber
Daniel
Mr. Jeebles
Neomenia
Hellebore
Broeckchen
Erratic
Zander
TheVman22
Omega
Alice
Stormecho
TripleDPie
PiderBeff
Get-In-Pants
DaLadybugMan
Empty
bilo
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Voidmaster
LuciaInFurs
future
Erantiel
Green
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

Dream Encounters - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 pm

britaki wrote:
I'd say it was you trying to help out with the Slenderman Apocalypse.

And that you've been playing too many video games maybe.

That would make sense, I've been playing Tera a lot lately.

But yay, Slenderman Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:02 pm

The scariest things about nightmares is when you know your in one and you cant get up ... its a feeling of pure dread and fear ... this always happens to me when ever I have a nightmare and it KILLS Me... I also sometimes jerk around in my bed when running or walking in a nightmare SCARY ASS SHIT
Back to top Go down
CollenFromFear
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 am

I had a dream where I had a computer program. There were two lines of code I knew. One sent the Rake after people, and another sent ol' Slendy out. Also, for some reason it was on the set of The Muppet Movie, and Kermit the Frog was there. Can this mean...

...Kermit was a Slenderproxy?!
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 am

CollenFromFear wrote:
I had a dream where I had a computer program. There were two lines of code I knew. One sent the Rake after people, and another sent ol' Slendy out. Also, for some reason it was on the set of The Muppet Movie, and Kermit the Frog was there. Can this mean...

OH GOD NO! I see his stalking eyes now! HES AT MY WINDOW OH GOD

Dream Encounters - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjkERcAqTSOX2FFiSMtc46CHHolAZkNADnFHc3tWekhL0n91AJCA
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 am

CollenFromFear wrote:

It's almost like an ultra nerdy Deathnote.
Back to top Go down
housecat94
Untainted
housecat94

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 am

Well, it's been a while since I've done anything at all involving Slender Man, but I had a dream last night.

I was using a hose to water some tiles, I don't know why. Joe the Plumber and his wife were discussing their marital problems nearby (once again, I have no idea why they were in my dream, as I stay away from politics wherever possible), so, when I finished watering the tiles, I decided to walk around the back of the house to avoid them.

Within seconds, I started singing a song. Not a song really. It was more of rhythmically saying "I'm walking through the trees" about five times. There were only three trees, and all of them were dying and leafless.

That's when I thought "And Slender Man." And there he was. Only it wasn't the normal Slender Man. This one had a massive bend where ribs are on a human, but his upper body was perfectly straight and upright. His hands ended in long fingers, maybe claws.

The worst was his head. It was swollen, maybe twice the size of the way it's usually portrayed. But, and this is the part that I was happy to forget, his face (yes, his face) was so hideously gruesome that I know that seeing it in real life would give me a fear-induced heart attack.

It wasn't just his presence that terrified me. His face left me scared for nearly half an hour after I woke up. I am so damn happy that I can't remember it anymore.
Back to top Go down
SunshineShadows
Anxious
SunshineShadows

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 pm

I've been having quite a few dreams involving Slender Man lately, for some reason. They're also kind of hard to recall, because they aren't that vivid, but a few nights ago I had one that felt distinctly real.

I'm in Germany both in real life and in my dream. In my dream, my Oma and I go for a walk and I'm wearing something very reminiscent of a modern Little Red Riding Hood costume that I have. We're walking through the woods, and there's a distinct trail, but my Oma, despite there not being any sign of rain, tells me she has to go back to retrieve some umbrellas from her car, and that I should walk on.

I have my camera out, and I start feeling sick, and it suddenly becomes very dark. The trees almost seem to glow, and as I walk more and more things start to happen until I get up on this hill and at the bottom of the hill/trail I see Slender Man, so I turn and make a run for it. In the background I keep hearing the song, "L'il Red Riding Hood," in an echo-y and ethereal manner.

I think I woke up around then. I also have a tendency to day dream which, due to a very overactive imagination (or at least, let's hope so) I feel like I see him in the trees around my Oma's house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magickalnerd.tumblr.com
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:56 pm

I've had a lot of nightmares involving stuff like this, and a lot of really crazy hilarious dreams Laughing one of my most vivid nightmares a while ago was strange because the "monsters" were some people that I cared about in a sort of trance, and people like Slenderman, Masky, Hoodie and a TON of creepypasta/horror movie killers were on MY side! I do have a lot of dreams where I get helped by Freddy Krueger, but not usually Slendy Neutral
Back to top Go down
BrookieCookie45
Untainted
BrookieCookie45

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:25 pm

I had a really short dream where I was running up stairs and I saw slendy across the hallway. I was just standing there looking at him. He was walking around in a room looking at things and BAM his head turned so quickly. And he was just staring at me, I ran down the stairs and suddenly woke up. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am

I remember a dream were I had quite the..horrifying experience. I won't go nito much deatail, but i'll tell the part were slendy was in it. So, the dream was from camera view, and it started distorting. Specifficaly when I looked at an ongoing forest fire. Out of nowhere, I turned around, low and behold, slendy was there. *Exclusive tentacles!* And he grabbed me and ripped me apart. I saw every SINGLE organ flown across the camera view. I never fell asleep to any slend vlog after that.
Back to top Go down
ellisw8
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 pm

I don't remember much but I'll try my best to give a detailed account of my dream.
I for unknown reason ended up in a abandoned insane asylum (there is one in my area which was shut down due to the fact two carers were injured and one sadly passed ) I remember climbing to my feet and to my right looking out a window , I was on the top floor and was around dawn time. Something made me flee out of the room down a long corridor , as I reached the staircase I turned around to see a tall man around twice the size of me with long extended tentacle like limbs he screams at me there is skin covering his mouth just like the rest of his face but I cannot understand him as its muffled.As I run down the stairs I run into something and fall back as I look up IT is looking down at me.
I don't remember anything else I woke up around 4:45 - 5:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep I felt as if I was being watched.The dream is messing with my head I'm not sure what it means if it means anything I would appreciate if someone could give me a possible explanation.
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

I haven't had any Slendy dreams for a looooooong time now. Until I found out about the game SLENDER some week ago, and had a dream about it. And also logged in here again, after months of inactivity. Guess there will be more Slendy dreams soon, then, because I'll be thinking so much of him during the day.

No, but I just know I had a Slender Man dream. Since I'm a smartass and forgot to write the full dream down when i woke up, i don't remember anything. Only what I wrote down, which was pretty much just "I was inside the SLENDER game". So yeah. Sorry for horrible post that doesn't really fit here.
Back to top Go down
Xilaya
Untainted
Xilaya

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 pm

I've only ever had one Slendermandream... But that dream then involved not only Slenderman but also him turning the butterflies from caughtnotsleeping into proxys of some sorts....

Here's the link to the whole dream:

http://xilaya.tumblr.com/post/26611649125/butterfly-slenderman-nightmare
Back to top Go down
Incognitus999
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 pm

My room was being refurbished so I was sleeping downstairs in a room which has large bay windows. I'd spent the evening reading creepypasta over the net with a friend - I was still in the post-Hey-I've-just-discovered-this-thing-called-the-Slender-Man paranoia...

...and that night I experienced sleep paralysis.

I woke up suddenly and saw what looked like a suited figure looking at me through the blinds. Then I closed my eyes and opened again and a figure looking like a cross between the Slender Man and the Rake was crawling up me from the bottom of my mattress.

Fortunately, I was aware enough to know that I was experiencing sleep paralysis and the classic "old hag" scenario. I'd also been prepared before falling asleep expecting that I would experience some sort of nightmare: I'm, like, the Anti-Noah Maxwell, but my response was more or less "Oh f*** this s****" - and I closed my eyes until I fell back asleep. Laughing

So what I consider to be my personal Crowning Moment of Awesome took place when I was by myself, and half asleep. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jack Bones
Untainted
Jack Bones

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:13 am

I had a dream were slendy was talked about but he wasn't in it.
Back to top Go down
TheDakaar713
Untainted
TheDakaar713

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm

There was a dream I had last night were I was stuck in the woods where Slender takes place. I had to tear the pages down and Slender Man stalked me just like in the game (not my first intro to Slender Man, by the way). But the weird thing is, I wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

I was having nightmares the other morning and they ended with Slenderman stalking me and my coworkers through the place where I work. There are lots of high shelves packed close together so it can be kind of a maze. Also it was almost pitch dark accept for the light of one lone streetlamp outside.

I was hiding by the cash registers because the desk circles almost completely around. I could hear my coworkers screaming for me to help them and I was chastising them about splitting up in the first place and trying to get them to follow my voice.

Then I turn around and of course the Slenderman is RIGHT THERE next to me. Then something made me look down and I see that he's got a knife jammed in my stomach. And the last thought my nerdy ass has before I wake up is, "That's odd. Slendy doesn't use knives."
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I was half awake this morning, looked out my window and thought I saw a really poorly drawn slendy outside. It was a bush >>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:38 am

Well I know I dreamt something about the Slender Man... But I can't remember what the dream was about. DAMN IT. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME. Always when i dream awesome stuff I don't remember what the dream was about, just that I dreamt about it ;c And I suppose it was because i sat up late yesterday and watched SAPH. Rigth before going to bed. And therefore thinking about it while going to sleep and therefore dreaming about it.

I'd really really really like to have a Slender Man dream again, the last "real" one I had (longer than 1 minute and with more happenings) was one year ago.
Back to top Go down
DemonicUlquiorra
Untainted
DemonicUlquiorra

Current Win Points : -7

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm

I've never had a dream about Slendy but I'm guessing I'm going to have one soon. I've been playing Slender nonstop for the last week and it's really stuck in my mind. What's weird about my dreams is that if I have a scary or strange dream, I don't remember it until much later when I see something that triggers my memory. For example, playing Slender reminds me of a dream I had a looong time ago.Iit was sort of like a video game where I had to go around and find stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachyaoi.wikia.com
NotObviouslyParanoid
Untainted
NotObviouslyParanoid

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

I had a dream this past week about hunting Slenderman with this guy I'd never met before. It didn't end well.
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Ahh! Dreamt about Slender Man again. it happens quite often now that I'm constantly watching Slender series and drawing him etc etc etc. No not psycho-drawing him like the people in the series, actual art. Although it doesn't look like art. It looks like shit.

Ah but nevermind... I just realized the scenery in my dreams is usually VERY strange. This time I was on a large grass field with forest surrounding it. Above the field was several elevator-looking glass rooms moving around on a string/band/thing. You could climb up into them with a ladder hanging down from each one of them. I remember being in one of those with my friend and other people, and sometimes seeing Slendy standing in random other carts. It wasn't scary, which I think was very unfortunate. Actually a little ridiculous.. Bahh i hate these dreams.
Back to top Go down
Halleloo
Untainted
Halleloo

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 am

Well I've had several dreams about Slenderman, most of which have just been silly and weird. Stuff like Splendorman's level of silly weirdness, nothing scary just weird.
I did have one that was scary though.

It began with me waking up on the floor in my basement in the middle of the night. Confused, I looked at the clock on our cable box and it was flashing at 1:47, which of course means that it was not the real time and the power had been out and came back on an hour and 47 minutes prior to me waking up. The lightswitch was not working for some reason. It was dark, and I've always been afraid of the dark personally, so I began to fumble around looking for anything that could function as a light, and the longer it took, the more I began to panic, and my breaths became short. Eventually I managed to find a little matchbox on the mantle above our fireplace and lit a candle that was on the coffee table. It was relatively bright and I began to make my way up the stairs to the front hall and I attempted to go out the front door because there are street lights out there and I could calm down, but the door was jammed shut, and as I turned around to go to the back door, he was standing there at the end of the hall in front of the back door. I fainted and the last part of the dream was images of a fire and him standing in the middle of it.

I didn't sleep for like three or four days.
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:17 am

I just realized I've dreams short little not-scary-but-with-a-creepy-feeling-dreams about Slender Man for several nights in a row the past week. The thing, is I was doing an experiment, involving me forcing myself to fall asleep earlier than usual and on my back. I usually don't sleep on my back, but when I do, I dream weird/scary stuff. And I wanted to have a real nightmare (don't ask me why) so I slept on my back that week, and had every night, a dream of Slendy, haha.
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

When I was 14, so about 10 years ago... I was sleeping in my bed and woke up out of a dream and looked at the end of my bed and there was someone standing there with a pale, no face look and what looked to be like a vintage suit. I went under my blankets and came back up and he was still there, the second time I went under and came back up he was gone. I always thought that was a ghost of some sort.

I later figured, since I am a lucid dreamer, that coming out of a dream mid-sleep and opening my eyes I hallucinate objects or people. So that's what it definitely was. But when I first saw slenderman in an arg it freaked me out because he looked so similar to what I experienced years earlier, and is now why I love the slenderman subject.

I have hallucinated people 3 times including that one. They always have a white ghost like face with no features but that was the only time it looked similar to slenderman because the suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Encounters
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next