Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Northern Trip Footage

Go down 
+19
Kurogane
MadameMiz
Wintermarch
Mr. Jeebles
Nimbus
sethlapod555
Crusergirl
Vivi
ChaosGamma
CheckersValentine
Tac
videogamesizzle
Sachael
niox
ryantherebel
ExorcistGamer
Malus
The_Jewels_91x
Grathius22
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

Northern Trip Footage Empty
PostSubject: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 pm

New TribeTwelve video!

Discuss~

I think the Slender effects were amazing in this video. Especially how smoothly it ran.

And I loved any parts that were also in the EverymanHYBRID videos as well, simply because it's cool to see one thing from two perspectives.
Back to top Go down
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 pm

The cross over was very well done! I have no complaints about anything on this video!! I am excited to see what's going to be revealed! I think it was cool how Slender Man was on the air plane, it reminds people he is everywhere!
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Anyone else here the little girl asking her father "Who was that man?"?
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Malus wrote:

I did, he then asks "what man?" and she says "The tall man" creepy stuff.

Which leads me onto saying:

DAT AIRPLANE SCENE. really enjoyed that, creepy as hell and really well done. Another brilliant entry.

Also...There's another image located at the end of the video:

Northern Trip Footage Northe10

Seems to be a sign for the New York station and there's some text on it (little hard to see, may have to adjust the image's brightness) which appears to be a message from The Observer as per usual saying "We Were There"

If anyone can get a better quality version of that picture feel free, on my computer it shows up fine but the upload to forum does seem to have distorted it a bit.

Last edited by ExorcistGamer on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Mhmm, precisely. Excellent scene, Adam. I'm impressed. Smile

Back to top Go down
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:
Malus wrote:

I did, he then asks "what man?" and she says "The tall man" creepy stuff.

Which leads me onto saying:

DAT AIRPLANE SCENE. really enjoyed that, creepy as hell and really well done. Another brilliant entry.

Seems to be a sign for the New York station and there's some text on it (little hard to see, may have to adjust the image's brightness) which appears to be a message from The Observer as per usual saying "We Were There"
You have better eyes than I do. I was only able to make out the A and New York on the sign. Did anyone else on the plane notice Slender Man? I swore I heard screaming when he appeared, maybe I am hearing things due to lack of sleep! rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
ryantherebel
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Great episode, and yes the airplane scene was epic.
Back to top Go down
niox
Anxious
niox

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 am

omg, I shat a house. Everything about it was amazing. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 am

Nice fucking entry, Noah.

ALL HAIL TED TURNER THE SLAVEMASTER
Back to top Go down
videogamesizzle
Untainted
videogamesizzle

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:50 am

I have HAD IT with these MOTHERFUCKIN' SLENDER MEN on this MOTHERFUCKIN' PLANE.

But seriously, the plane scene was freaking amazing.

And I've been wondering: If the TribeTwelve and everymanHYBRID universes link up, does that mean that Slender Man is an internet sensation in the TTverse as it is in the EMHverse?
Back to top Go down
Tac
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:20 am

All in all this was a great entry! Watching it a few times I noticed something though that I had to screen shot to confirm. One was in the plane just as the distortion was clearing saying "WE ARE FOLLOWING YOU" with the operator symbol on the visible TV's.

The other was in the train just as they pass over the tunnel and there is a flash of light. On the window you see some figure; clearly an arm and hand held up and the other down at it's side pressing against the glass and a head with the mouth agape;which freaked the hell out of me I might add.

If this is any indication there is more than one operator and Noah is royaly screwed...

Also why do I watch these things so late at night?
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 am

videogamesizzle wrote:

And I've been wondering: If the TribeTwelve and everymanHYBRID universes link up, does that mean that Slender Man is an internet sensation in the TTverse as it is in the EMHverse?

Both series presumably take place in our universe, aka real life, although EMH looks like it might have more than one reality. Or something. To me, the crossover is just an indication that both Noah and the EMH crew have fallen into the same general shit-filled rabbit hole, but are being antagonized by different parties in different ways.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Ahh, well done. I've never been a huge Tribes fan, but as the series has improved over the last few entries, I've begun to enjoy it more and more. Good Job.

I wasn't really scared by the airplane scene, but it was very cool, and highly enjoyable. Actually most of this entry was very enjoyable, and while I'm still not a big fan of crossovers, nor a lot of the EMH lore, I'm not totally negative about this particular crossover. In fact, both sides seem to compliment eachother well.

Good, solid entry.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:28 pm

I got the impression that it was the people on the airplane screaming, because of Noah's mentioning that he didn't remember that. Slendy shows up, everyone freaks out, he leaves, he makes everyone forget about it so everything goes right back to normal. Just what I thought of anyway.

Just one other note, Noah didn't appear to react really at all when he saw Slendy at the train station. Wonder what's up with that.

Quite an excellent entry, I must say.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 pm

I... I really really approve. This entry is just jam packed with so much awesome goodness. Which is saying a lot coming from me; Crossovers always strike me as either dull and pointless, or blatant fanbase pandering. But not so today!

As a contrast to plenty of people who watched this, I don't even keep up with EMH very much anymore. But man, even working in tandem with the EMH guys Tribe Twelve just DOES NOT STOP cranking out this amaaaazing stuff. I've never ever had a lapse in not enjoying this series, and it simply never disappoints. It gets progressively better and better, and I'm pleasantly surprised every time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Allow me to stroke the ego once again.
OH MY GOD THAT PLANE SCENE! I must of watched it over three times before I moved on. The filmmaker in me was trying to figure out how that was done. The technical aspects of this video was so professional and creepy and best of all subtle. I love it when horror stuffs are subtle.
The little kid talking about slenderman
The flash of the person up against the glass.
The mini observer messages.
LOVE IT. CAN'T GET ENOUGH. ABUSE OF THE CAPS LOCK....
Anyway it was very nice. Oh, and what does Karl mean by "It is not the right time."?
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Anyway it was very nice. Oh, and what does Karl mean by "It is not the right time."?

Oh god I forgot about that part, too much fanboying over the airplane scene.

Yeah, that part interested me too, He REALLY knows a lot more about what's going on then we thought it seems.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:

Just one other note, Noah didn't appear to react really at all when he saw Slendy at the train station. Wonder what's up with that.
There were no blatantly violent maneuvers, tentacle lashing, or movement, (heck, Slender Man DISSAPEARED after a moment) and at the same time the EMH guys were RIGHT THERE waiting on him, so it created a simultaneous OH SHIT and MY ESCAPE RIDE IS RIGHT THERE moment. I actually appreciated the silent emotions indicated just by how the camera moved. I can only imagine that Noah was trying to just get Vince to not sit and ask more questions, or even worse, for anybody to want to get out and investigate was up and just GO, and that purpose was best served by just saying nothing.

In addition to that, i can only imagine a person in Noah's situation would have a tendency to be confused if things are a hallucination or not unless they're actively coming at you. It was like a perfect storm of "Oh, shit, is that...?!" and "I'm just gonna keep moving and pretend I didn't see that." and "Hahah, yeah, I'm afraid of trains, LETS GTFO."

Crusergirl wrote:
Oh, and what does Karl mean by "It is not the right time."?
Nobody quite knows any of Kooky ol' Karl's motivations. I sometimes get the feeling that He's been through some sort of crazy time loop once or twice, came back, and knows when a few key events should happen, but for whatever reason, isn't keen on sharing. Maybe he's once been a crazy observer type and is sorta scrambled in his old age. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Vivi wrote:

In addition to that, i can only imagine a person in Noah's situation would have a tendency to be confused if things are a hallucination or not unless they're actively coming at you. It was like a perfect storm of "Oh, shit, is that...?!" and "I'm just gonna keep moving and pretend I didn't see that." and "Hahah, yeah, I'm afraid of trains, LETS GTFO."

Hmmm. I hadn't thought of the 'scared of trains' line being connected to that, but I guess now that I think of it, that does make much sense. That is true too, about him not doing anything. It seems kind of odd for this series for Slendy be right there and be just standing there. Possibly due to the HYBRIDs showing up?

As for Karl's line, it's likely something to do with whatever it is that he has that Slendy/The Observer are trying to get their hands/tentacles on. I'm a little surprised they didn't try anything there, since The Observer had said that they need Noah to get it, or something like that.

EDIT: Something I hadn't thought of when I wrote that first bit: I believe the Observer said that they needed Noah to go to them on the boardwalk before he could get the object from Karl. So it could mean that it's not time yet, since Noah hasn't gone to the boardwalk.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm

This video was freaking genius. He actually got the actor to stand in the plane and had the passengers scream just for his video. Well done, Adam Rosner. Well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Actually I don't think he did. Didn't he just add Slendy in with effects, and add the foley of people screaming? You know...like he do? The little girl asking about the tall man was also added in after-the-fact, you can tell by how clear-cut the sound is. I don't think you can request that a plane full of people start screaming in a post-9/11 world without, you know, being strip searched by a woman with a moustache.

Still cool non-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Untainted
Nimbus

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
This video was freaking genius. He actually got the actor to stand in the plane and had the passengers scream just for his video. Well done, Adam Rosner. Well done. Very Happy

I do sincerely hope you all know that I was trolling when I said that. I did everything in post-production editing. I mean seriously, how could anyone believe I could get away with something like that, in today's "everyone-who-isn't-normal-is-a-terrorist" mentality?

‎"Hey, pilot? Yeah, um, I was wondering... Is there any chance you could get this entire aircraft to scream really loud on cue while a tall man in a business suit with octopus tentacles and no face stands in the middle of the cabin? Thanks!" Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TribeTwelve
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Nimbus wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

I do sincerely hope you all know that I was trolling when I said that. I did everything in post-production editing. I mean seriously, how could anyone believe I could get away with something like that, in today's "everyone-who-isn't-normal-is-a-terrorist" mentality?

‎"Hey, pilot? Yeah, um, I was wondering... Is there any chance you could get this entire aircraft to scream really loud on cue while a tall man in a business suit with octopus tentacles and no face stands in the middle of the cabin? Thanks!" Neutral

Most convincing filmmaker pitch......EVAR! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:
Malus wrote:

Ok, so this means the Observer was in New York, unless this can be explained by the hive mind theory, it means Observer had to leave wherever the fuck he is that's close enough to Noah to get to New York. Couldn't it possible that The Observer was on the plane during the Slender Man incident?
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern Trip Footage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next