Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blanketassumptions
Untainted
blanketassumptions

Current Win Points : 0

New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind Empty
PostSubject: New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind   New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi, I'm pretty new to the forums so a lot of you may not know me. I started my own slenderman blog a while back and thought I'd try posting it here. I started it over the summer when I was unemployed for a big chunk of time and I haven't been updating it as much recently. This will hopefully get me motivated.

Any and all feedback is welcome. I've seen a lot of MarbleHornets, EverymanHYBRID, and TribeTwelve stuff but I haven't read that many blogs. Therefore, I apologize if I'm covering ground all ready covered.

So check me out. I think that Slenderman is pretty much the greatest experiment in online creative collaboration of all time. You guys are an awesome community. Thanks for reading.

http://madisonspieceofmind.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind   New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 pm

It looks pretty good to me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
MediaGARBAGE
Anxious
MediaGARBAGE

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind   New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:02 pm

blanketassumptions wrote:
Hi, I'm pretty new to the forums so a lot of you may not know me. I started my own slenderman blog a while back and thought I'd try posting it here. I started it over the summer when I was unemployed for a big chunk of time and I haven't been updating it as much recently. This will hopefully get me motivated.

Any and all feedback is welcome. I've seen a lot of MarbleHornets, EverymanHYBRID, and TribeTwelve stuff but I haven't read that many blogs. Therefore, I apologize if I'm covering ground all ready covered.

So check me out. I think that Slenderman is pretty much the greatest experiment in online creative collaboration of all time. You guys are an awesome community. Thanks for reading.

http://madisonspieceofmind.blogspot.com/
Seems like it's going in a nice direction! I'm not particularly into blogs (especially ones that aren't finished), but I like the set up. I hope you have success with it!
Back to top Go down
blanketassumptions
Untainted
blanketassumptions

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind   New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:45 pm

@The_Jewels_91x- Thanks, I appreciate that.

@MediaGARBAGE- I know what you mean. I've gotten into Slenderblogs before only to have the author lose interest. I'm really going to try to see this through to the end.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind   New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm enjoying this one so far. Good way of introducing the Slender Man while still waving it off to an extent and allowing for a lot of character development. Really likable protagonist, and the pacing is good. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind   New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind
Page 1 of 1