Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]

Go down 
+21
Archaic Devices
BananaBrains
TailsFoxy
sethlapod555
TheArmadaBledd
NearTheEnd
MediaGARBAGE
Karanoch
River Song
FreedomCaged
Vohn_exel
KaidaX
punxtr
Gustybv
Tahrgat
SquishypuffDave
Tiro1000
Vivi
Sam4books
Voidmaster
Fayun
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fayun
Untainted
Fayun

Current Win Points : 3

Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] Empty
PostSubject: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

There is a newer Slender Man series i found recently called the Osiris Chronicles, I don't know if anyone else here has seen any videos by them yet, it starts off slow but from what i've seen so far it looks kinda promising. What do you guys think? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Voidmaster
Anxious
Voidmaster

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

The Slendy encounters are really nice. A new style is sort of refreshing. Smile

Not a bad series so far. I subbed just to see where things go.
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 pm

This guy does insane well, I have to admit. Although the way he introduced the whole chess thing irked me a bit, like, it seemed too obvious and hardly without progression.

Still, I can't wait to see how his sanity progresses.. Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 am

Thread moved to the Video Series Trailheads board.
Thread retitled for clarity.
(We have too many threads called "new ____" or "strange___")

Best pre-series buildup ever. I always feel obligated to watch from the start for realism's sake, and also in case they slip anything later plot relevant in, But I totally did not mind watching two dogs and a cat do mildly lulzy things as compared to most "MY DAY WAS GOOD, THIS IS AN ORGINARY VLOG" beginnings. Heck, mildly lulzy dog and cat videos are howi NORMALLY spend my time on youtube.

I also really appreciate this series' early running theme of blur/focus more than distortion. It's an interesting new take on the "SM screws with electronics" phenomena. Also, kind of realistic. Haven't you just been simply unable to get your camera to focus on something? It totally works for them since they seem to have a pretty high quality camera too. The newer ones are alright, and I understand that the benefit of distortion is that it's video AND audio, but I do want them to keep the whole blur/focus problems.

The guy's acting borders on narm sometimes, but only cause he's SO INTO IT that it crosses over into Large Ham territory. It's all pretty good but it makes me want to jokingly shout things like
Spoiler:

This was definitely worth the watch.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Fayun
Untainted
Fayun

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks for moving and renaming it Vivi, didnt realize the title was overused and in the wrong spot. I agree with all you pointed out, i thought it is a pretty good series so far. I wanted to see what everyone else thought. It's always nice to find a new Slender Series thats enjoyable, especially one that changes a few things up a bit from the "norm" Very Happy

Vivi: No worries, my pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 am

Loved this series. Always gotta love a good series that starts out as something else completely, especially when it's not a vlog or something like that.

I especially loved this guys version of crazy, it inspired the way I acted in one of my recent videos for the Crucible ARG.
Back to top Go down
SquishypuffDave
Untainted
SquishypuffDave

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:46 am

That was wonderful. His voice is so listenable, too.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fayun
Untainted
Fayun

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 am

I just caught up with the new video, didn't realize it was up. I agree i like his voice also, easy to listen to. I'm liking the way this series is progressing. Glad to see everyone on this thread so far is enjoying the series like I am Razz
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 pm

I like this series as well. It is very well played. I expect great things will come from it.
Back to top Go down
SquishypuffDave
Untainted
SquishypuffDave

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gustybv
Anxious
Gustybv

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:07 am

SquishypuffDave wrote:
Spoiler:

Exactly what I thought =p
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:22 am

This is shaping up to be one of my favorite series.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:47 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
punxtr
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 pm

This is connected to wildshadows by proxy, but I'm not sure if the separate stories are integrated or not yet.
Back to top Go down
KaidaX
Untainted
KaidaX

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:36 pm

I just watched the new one and I'm sort of freaking out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://overlookingsouthmaywood.wordpress.com/
punxtr
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:55 am

He allowed comments again. If you ask him why, he'll tell you. It's heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 am

Other than a post on /x/, I had never heard of the BEC's before. I skipped ahead a few videos and checked them out. Pretty awesome scene. I love when series have more creepypasta creatures in them.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:54 pm

About half way through a game I had started loading in another tab started playing a really creepy wind sound, it wasn't until the video was over that I realized it wasn't audio distortion. Not a bad entry, but nothing absolutly ground-breaking, just a filler peice for the most part. Still, it's nice to see an update and get a little information.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 am

At first I thought "The Season" referenced that it's almost Christmas, but really I think it's his way of saying his first "season" is over. With the way he's saying "I'm gonna film if something happens" and all that, it just sounds like a season is ending, at least that's how it seems to be when Marble Hornets has a season "ending."
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Just watched the newest video. My reaction:
D:
Oh god!
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:20 am

Yay, seems I was wrong! The new video is short and to the point, but it's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 am

Awesome! A new video!

Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Most of the episode is pretty solid, in fact all of those hands at the end actually creeped my out a lot. Sadly, the Slendy leaning over the stairs at the end ruined it for me. Maybe he was moving too fast, maybe it was because he was holding on to the railing, or maybe it was because his torso was angled (I actually don't know if we've seen that before, I feel like even when he's been leaning over his body has always been straight), but when he poped in I legitamitly laughed. I'm a little dissapointed that the last four seconds amuse me so much, espically contrasted to the fear of the seven or so preceeding them, but I guess I still have to give points for effort. Maybe it could be salvaged if the camera froze or something right before Slendy leaned in.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 pm

In case you missed this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]   Osiris Chronicles [Video Series] Empty

Back to top Go down

Osiris Chronicles [Video Series]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next