Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A Lack of Lexicon (Archive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

A Lack of Lexicon (Archive) Empty
PostSubject: A Lack of Lexicon (Archive)   A Lack of Lexicon (Archive) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 pm

I am a really old blogger.

And this is a really old blog.

Anyone who wants to read ALoL can now do so at that URL; thanks to Zero for the archive from which I posted it. A Lack of Lexicon is not going to be continuing at the URL, though. Do note that there are two/three missing entries from the very beginning, and the comments are also missing; this is only marginally relevant, and the story can largely be followed without them.

Note for those interested in seeing the story concluded (for A Lack of Lexicon and it's supplementary blogs, Defining? and All Eyes on Me! were not finished), the story will be completed on my currently running blogs.
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

A Lack of Lexicon (Archive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Lexicon (Archive)   A Lack of Lexicon (Archive) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh man, I thought I'd never get to read this! Splendide!
Back to top Go down

A Lack of Lexicon (Archive)
Page 1 of 1