Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover

Go down 
+15
Mr. Jeebles
apokAlypse
Nimbus
Karanoch
Sachael
Allan Assiduity
Lumine
BanishedZaber
MediaGARBAGE
FreedomCaged
Vivi
KaidaX
Gustybv
niox
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 pm

helloagainlittleones wouldyouliketoplayanothergame?☉

iffiftyormoreofyoucanguessmyriddlecorrectly iwilluploadsomethingnoahdoesnotwantyoutosee butifyouareunabletodothisiwillnot youhaveonehour☉

itwillensuredeathifeatenbutthedeadeatitallthetime somepeoplebelieveinit itisgreaterthanmykeeper itswhatnoahwillfindattheboardwalk whatisit?☉

The best I can come up with is nothing. Mind you I still need to watch Halloween Hotel and the Birthday video so I might be missing some key elements.

If you eat nothing, you die. The dead eat nothing. Some people don't believe in anything, the greater than my keeper part is the only thing that makes me unsure. And the The whole go to the boardwalk thing might be a trick, so, nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Pssh. Its nothing. Observer is no riddler. Maybe he made it easy for us so he can show us what Noah did not want to show. But that means theres nothing at the boardwalk.
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Some people don't believe in anything, the greater than my keeper part is the only thing that makes me unsure. And the The whole go to the boardwalk thing might be a trick, so, nothing.

Nothing works for that, too. "Nothing is greater than my keeper" sounds about right.
Jeeblers ur a totes bada$$ ridle solvr ,, ;~*~*
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
Linners
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:01 am

The riddle itself is based on another riddle, which also includes the "it will ensure death if eaten, but the dead eat it all the time", which the answer to is "Nothing". Taking that into consideration plus the other parts to the Observer's version, I am almost, if not completely, 100% sure that the answer is nothing. A lot of people have guessed it already and Observer's not responded on the twitter quite yet, so it's highly plausible. Unless there's another possible answer that's impossible to get and the Observer is just fucking with our minds.
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:18 am

Im interested in what that paper with the 1 is.
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 am

Pretty sure it's a Police evidence sign.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Yep, that's exactly what it is.

Now I know the picture is obviously staged for OOG purposes, but it just looks to obviously staged to me. :/

Not sure if that says something about Milo's death, or it's just a shitty picture, but the way his hand is gets to me.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Lumine wrote:
Slenderman was a Nazi experiment.

Calling it right now.

CHRISTFUCK that's a terrifying idea. cheers

Does it sound to anyone else that this is some kind of backwards ass wiki leaks? Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Yep, that's exactly what it is.

Now I know the picture is obviously staged for OOG purposes, but it just looks to obviously staged to me. :/

Not sure if that says something about Milo's death, or it's just a shitty picture, but the way his hand is gets to me.

My guess would be is the posture of Milo's hand is supposed to reflect this picture from Observer a little while ago.

http://twitpic.com/7czjto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover   Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noah's Birthday Possession / Observer Takover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2