Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Short story ideas.

Go down 
+2
flamey9371
steampunkslendy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
steampunkslendy
Untainted
steampunkslendy

Current Win Points : 12

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 pm

So, after a stroke of genious I thought of these Slenderman short story ideas.

1: A group of Spetznatz who are sent to hunt down a target. When they arrive they find the place in shambles, all the guards missing, and the target huddled in a corner muttering "he is here."

2: A viking village being stalked by Slendy

3: A group of plane crash survivors in the woods being stalked

4: A group of hackers who hack into the wrong file and unleash hell upon them.

Tell me what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Well i like The second idea a lot more then the others but that's just me
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

I also like the second one. Then again, I'm a sucker for anything that gives Slendy some historical perspective. The idea that all this has been going on for a long time now... well, it's exciting, and something I've been working into my own story line.
Back to top Go down
steampunkslendy
Untainted
steampunkslendy

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm partial to one and two. I like the idea of two groups of tough, strong, killers being broken down. As sick as that is haha
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Untainted
Vaughn

Current Win Points : 16

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:27 am

I think all of them could be interesting if handled well.
Back to top Go down
http://terrortortellini.blogspot.com/
TheMysteriousLee
Anxious
TheMysteriousLee

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 am

Vaughn wrote:
I think all of them could be interesting if handled well.

Well said. I think exactly the same.

However...
I find myself leaning towards 2. It would work well as a short historical archieve story hidden by The Organization and just recently uncovered.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 am

[quote="TheMysteriousLee"]
Vaughn wrote:

However...
I find myself leaning towards 2. It would work well as a short historical archieve story hidden by The Organization and just recently uncovered.

QFT my thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 pm

1 because I've always wanted to see a Predator-esque situation with Slenderman and Spetsnaz. But that's just me...
Back to top Go down
steampunkslendy
Untainted
steampunkslendy

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Machine Gun Cynic wrote:
1 because I've always wanted to see a Predator-esque situation with Slenderman and Spetsnaz. But that's just me...

I completely agree. It would turn out very Predator like. Except no one lives in this one
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Untainted
Vaughn

Current Win Points : 16

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Here's a few ideas I thought of off the top of my head for short stories (if anybody would like to take a crack at writing them, feel free) :

1. A gang member stalked by Slendy, wherein the regular police would be just as much of an antagonist as Slender Man himself.

2. Slendy stalking a patient in a psychiatric institution, with obligatory "Nobody believes the narrator" happenings.

3. A story set in the Prohibition era.

4. Slender Man and The Rake manipulating people into fighting each other in a sort of war of the "proxies" manner.
Back to top Go down
http://terrortortellini.blogspot.com/
steampunkslendy
Untainted
steampunkslendy

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Vaughn wrote:
Here's a few ideas I thought of off the top of my head for short stories (if anybody would like to take a crack at writing them, feel free) :

1. A gang member stalked by Slendy, wherein the regular police would be just as much of an antagonist as Slender Man himself.

2. Slendy stalking a patient in a psychiatric institution, with obligatory "Nobody believes the narrator" happenings.

3. A story set in the Prohibition era.

4. Slender Man and The Rake manipulating people into fighting each other in a sort of war of the "proxies" manner.

I really like the first one. Seems like "The Warriors" with a slender man twist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short story ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story ideas.   Short story ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Short story ideas.
Page 1 of 1