Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 November 11th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ExorcistGamer
Watched


Posts : 271
Current Win Points : 143
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:04 am



JESUS. CHRIST.

I'll say something more when my mind recovers from this.

I mean...Holy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K.B.
Anxious


Posts : 60
Current Win Points : 10
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 am

Noah's good at laughing crazily.

As if that hasn't been said before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AdudenamedKemp
AgentAlaska64
Untainted


Posts : 2
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 am

i have this wierd feeling Milo Ashur was Noahs preset because of the "thats impossible" thing. also...


BEWARE THE WRATH OF KEVIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karanoch
Observer


Posts : 118
Current Win Points : 12
Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 am

I have a feeling the characters with titles (Deadhead, Observer, Firebrand, etc.) are all going to turn out to be Asher's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken


Posts : 440
Current Win Points : 79
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Wooded South-Eastern United States

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:45 am

AgentAlaska64 wrote:
i have this wierd feeling Milo Ashur was Noahs preset because of the "thats impossible" thing. also...


BEWARE THE WRATH OF KEVIN!

Almost 100% certain you're right about Milo.
I enjoyed this entry, though I don't say I've missed this series as much as the other main 3, I will say that I still enjoy it far more than most of the lesser known ones. It's just the acting is still lacking, though it has improved since the beginning. The effects are still great, but I think the fact that the observer stated that he can be killed kind of takes away some of the real fear of it all, and that he threatened Noah with a gun, takes away some of the mysticism of it all. I think it's cool that we did get to see him, after so much shadow play. Because he did promise himself he would give himself up slightly. The bloodwork after everything was pretty damn good too, I enjoyed that thoroughly. I wonder where this will send Noah next, or whether we will get to see more observers or whatever, or if Milo's still alive, or is now a corpse puppet, or what's going on. Finally, I loved the smashing of the clock. I know it wasn't anything huge, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I wonder if it was stock footage of it they did it themselves. Anyways, I hope the next one comes out in a more soon fashion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niox
Anxious


Posts : 81
Current Win Points : 19
Join date : 2010-12-11

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 am

I honestly don't know how anyone can bitch about Noah's acting anymore, it's top notch. Especially the wake up scene, every word felt real. That scream when he got dragged was just haunting. One of the best entries yet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken


Posts : 440
Current Win Points : 79
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Wooded South-Eastern United States

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:43 am

niox wrote:
I honestly don't know how anyone can bitch about Noah's acting anymore, it's top notch. Especially the wake up scene, every word felt real. That scream when he got dragged was just haunting. One of the best entries yet. Shocked

It's more the car talking in the first bit. i think his general reactions are believable now, but stick him in front of the camera for more than three seconds with a few lines, and it's all lost. Also, whenever he taunts whatever he's going after and it shows up and he runs, I just really don't understand that at all. Like WHAT DO YOU WANT!? It's like when he was going after Slendy in the park. "I'm gonna get you, quit fucking hiding" (he shows up) "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" (runs away). Same thing in this entry. I mean I guess I understand the need for conclusion at first followed up by general fear, but come on. He acts like "I'm so angry, fuck fuck fuck" then "I'm so sad or confused", then I'm sighing and shaking my head out of frustration apparently, then I'm going back to the hotel (see infinite money thread) "only hotel I can afford, stay there for a while"... To only add to this, his facial expressions while driving just look like he's tired more than looking actually concerned at all. The tones he uses, like when he's like "really fucking with my mind". It's just. Ugh. The supposed frustration that only looks like either smiling or looking away from the camera". That's not to say that the rest of it isn't good, the effect are great as always, but I really had to decide whether or not you were trolling when you said his acting was "top notch". I went on the assumption that you weren't, so I hope my commentary can be of some use to you. Sorry to take up so much space over this, I'm just really passionate about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChewieV2
Observer


Posts : 185
Current Win Points : 57
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 28
Location : Under the stairs, behind the cherry tree.

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:03 am

Ech, like a lot of TribeTwelve, that was a LOT longer than it needed to be.

Also, the Observer symbol, which has an eye as part of it, was drawn right where all cultures that say there is a third eye dealing with magic/spirituality/whatever says the third eye is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched


Posts : 271
Current Win Points : 143
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 am

xyzombie wrote:
Also, whenever he taunts whatever he's going after and it shows up and he runs, I just really don't understand that at all. Like WHAT DO YOU WANT!? It's like when he was going after Slendy in the park. "I'm gonna get you, quit fucking hiding" (he shows up) "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" (runs away). Same thing in this entry. I mean I guess I understand the need for conclusion at first followed up by general fear, but come on. He acts like "I'm so angry, fuck fuck fuck" then "I'm so sad or confused", then I'm sighing and shaking my head out of frustration apparently, then I'm going back to the hotel (see infinite money thread) "only hotel I can afford, stay there for a while"... To only add to this, his facial expressions while driving just look like he's tired more than looking actually concerned at all. The tones he uses, like when he's like "really fucking with my mind". It's just. Ugh. The supposed frustration that only looks like either smiling or looking away from the camera". That's not to say that the rest of it isn't good, the effect are great as always, but I really had to decide whether or not you were trolling when you said his acting was "top notch". I went on the assumption that you weren't, so I hope my commentary can be of some use to you. Sorry to take up so much space over this, I'm just really passionate about this.

It actually makes a lot of sense when you look deeper into the psychological side. Noah's broken.

The easiest way to understand the way Noah's personality reacts to things is to re-watch Nature Trail and pay close attention. When he starts chasing after Slendy he keeps muttering "what the fuck are you doing?" to himself, sounding more and more desperate each time until he gives up and starts running again. He can't control himself. He's losing his mind.

What K.B points out about Noah being good at laughing insanely adds into this. Noah. Is. Insane. I can understand why a lot of people don't think it's good acting because it confuses them. But Noah's reactions are actually pretty damn realistic for a character who has completely broken down under all this stress. it's like when he sits in the car and starts laughing a little when he talks about how bad this is. It's because his mind still can't get to grips with the fact this is happening to him. To a situation like this, some react with intense fear, some with confusion. noah's was to lose himself to the stress and insanity of the Eldritch.

That's my two cents on the personality thing with Noah anyway.

As for the video itself now that my mind's digested it. It's given us a lot to think about it now, the effects were awesome as always and the suspense was done brilliantly. It's good to see that this time Noah woke up during one of these incidents.

Also Observer has got a gun now. If i'm remembering correctly; didn't Noah say his gun is missing earlier?

Looking forward to seeing what develops from here now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K.B.
Anxious


Posts : 60
Current Win Points : 10
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 am

Karanoch wrote:
I have a feeling the characters with titles (Deadhead, Observer, Firebrand, etc.) are all going to turn out to be Asher's.

You mean they're Milo Asher's character, or that they're all Ashers?

Anyway,
Theory:
Somehow, this Observer animated Milo's body ("WE HOPE THAT YOU LIKE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT, IT WAS FUN TO MAKE") to scare Noah before dragging him away after he fell down ("GOT YOU").

But the "birthday present" might have just been talking about drawing on Noah, not Milo's appearance. Maybe Milo is actually active with them somehow.

Or maybe all that's stupid, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AdudenamedKemp
Karanoch
Observer


Posts : 118
Current Win Points : 12
Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:27 am

K.B. wrote:
You mean they're Milo Asher's character, or that they're all Ashers?

Anyway,
Theory:
Somehow, this Observer animated Milo's body ("WE HOPE THAT YOU LIKE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT, IT WAS FUN TO MAKE") to scare Noah before dragging him away after he fell down ("GOT YOU").

But the "birthday present" might have just been talking about drawing on Noah, not Milo's appearance. Maybe Milo is actually active with them somehow.

Or maybe all that's stupid, I dunno.

Ashers, my bad.

Also, I'm not seeing a lot of people paying attention to how he said (I think) Mary Asher called and said she knew what was happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomCaged
Observer


Posts : 169
Current Win Points : 116
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:13 pm

K.B. wrote:

Anyway,
Theory:
Somehow, this Observer animated Milo's body ("WE HOPE THAT YOU LIKE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT, IT WAS FUN TO MAKE") to scare Noah before dragging him away after he fell down ("GOT YOU").

But the "birthday present" might have just been talking about drawing on Noah, not Milo's appearance. Maybe Milo is actually active with them somehow.

Or maybe all that's stupid, I dunno.

I thought they said Milo was creamated at some point, or am I mixing up my Slender series. I'd honestly be agreeing with everyone about Milo being the present if it weren't for the fact that Milo's actor ragequit the series a long time ago. However, if he came back, that'd be awesome, or if he didn't and Adam can pull of Milo being alive that would be really cool, too. I'm just not getting my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint Eastwood
Untainted


Posts : 2
Current Win Points : 5
Join date : 2011-12-22
Location : The closet

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:05 pm

This is the BEST TribeTwelve entry so far imo. Adam Rosner = GENIUS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Can I just say that Tribe Twelve has THE best effects in the Slenderverse?

Seriously. Noah may be going through a hard time money-wise, but Adam will be going places.

On a more on-topic note, Noah did mention on his Formspring that his friend Kevin looked like the Observer. At first, I was thinking Noah might be losing it... Now, though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked


Posts : 359
Current Win Points : 101
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Around

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:21 pm

I have to agree with the poor acting. Adam is getting better but I still not seeing great acting. It's tolerable, but not super-totally convincing. I can live with it though.

The effects are, of course, amazing, and the observer portion (though long) was cool. But it kinda wore on for me. I wonder how Noah knows the observer? But it didn't feel like that much of a bam moment for me because I had no idea who it was, and it took me a second to be like, who?...oh...! Gotcha. Also I was still giggling at the evil laugh from be the first observer cut in.

Still, solid entry, interesting for sure, and brilliant/beautiful observeryness. I'm buying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken


Posts : 440
Current Win Points : 79
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Wooded South-Eastern United States

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:43 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
I have to agree with the poor acting. Adam is getting better but I still not seeing great acting. It's tolerable, but not super-totally convincing. I can live with it though.

The effects are, of course, amazing, and the observer portion (though long) was cool. But it kinda wore on for me. I wonder how Noah knows the observer? But it didn't feel like that much of a bam moment for me because I had no idea who it was, and it took me a second to be like, who?...oh...! Gotcha. Also I was still giggling at the evil laugh from be the first observer cut in.

Still, solid entry, interesting for sure, and brilliant/beautiful observeryness. I'm buying it.

I agree, it's an incredibly buyable entry. It has gotten a lot better, and everything that's been good about tribetwelve has gotten even better.

Some may say that the acting ability reflects the character's shattered state, but realistically, he wasn't broken since day one but his acting ability would say so. It was just bad from the get go, and it has not and will not get better. I really don't care, it's not why I watch it.

I wonder if Milo knew the observer before. I wonder a lot about the future of this series, and I'm anxious to get to it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mago
Untainted


Posts : 10
Current Win Points : 3
Join date : 2011-12-16

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 am

xyzombie wrote:
AgentAlaska64 wrote:
i have this wierd feeling Milo Ashur was Noahs preset because of the "thats impossible" thing. also...


BEWARE THE WRATH OF KEVIN!

Almost 100% certain you're right about Milo.
I enjoyed this entry, though I don't say I've missed this series as much as the other main 3, I will say that I still enjoy it far more than most of the lesser known ones. It's just the acting is still lacking, though it has improved since the beginning. The effects are still great, but I think the fact that the observer stated that he can be killed kind of takes away some of the real fear of it all, and that he threatened Noah with a gun, takes away some of the mysticism of it all. I think it's cool that we did get to see him, after so much shadow play. Because he did promise himself he would give himself up slightly. The bloodwork after everything was pretty damn good too, I enjoyed that thoroughly. I wonder where this will send Noah next, or whether we will get to see more observers or whatever, or if Milo's still alive, or is now a corpse puppet, or what's going on. Finally, I loved the smashing of the clock. I know it wasn't anything huge, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I wonder if it was stock footage of it they did it themselves. Anyways, I hope the next one comes out in a more soon fashion.

I feel like the point of the gun was to emphasize that the Observer can do whatever he wants with Noah and that even if Noah has a weapon it will do him no good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout


Posts : 563
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Now I am everywhere

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm

So there's at least one thing that's pretty obvious (to me at least) now:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
level100nidoking
Stalked


Posts : 362
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrsaturnjr.com/
EvilRhino229
Observer


Posts : 107
Current Win Points : 17
Join date : 2011-11-03
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 am

level100nidoking wrote:
Spoiler:
 

1. What?

2. Kevin is Noah's friend who helped translate Sebastian's journal (the one in German...)

3. I've no clue, however there is some discussion as to this very question. Chances are, yes, but we're not sure.

4. Released as in not possessed, yes. Released as in left alone, no.

5. I see what you did there 0_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
Vohn_exel
Watched


Posts : 232
Current Win Points : 33
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 31
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 am

Woah, really cool! Glad to see this series up and running again. I never had that big of a problem with the acting, except for when he interviewed his parents. That was really the only time that the acting was "bad." Although given the acting in my own series I have no room to talk, lol...so maybe I'm just looking at it with the thought of "well I can't do better." But still, it never really took away the immersion for me.

I quite enjoyed the part where he called out the Observer, and then when he finally saw him, just freaked the crap out. I think that's how alot of people would respond in that situation. They're expecting something normal, and then run into whatever the Observer looks like.

All in all I really enjoyed this and I hope it means that there's going to be more. Even EMH updated in the last few months, and it's been a while since we've heard from TT. So I hope this continues and there will be more episodes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
level100nidoking
Stalked


Posts : 362
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 am

if anyone wants here are all the hidden messages from it.
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
The white one says board walk, The one with Noah says "IF YOU SAY SO" and the black one says FIREBRAND REMEMBERS


Last edited by level100nidoking on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrsaturnjr.com/
niox
Anxious


Posts : 81
Current Win Points : 19
Join date : 2010-12-11

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Vohn_exel wrote:
I quite enjoyed the part where he called out the Observer, and then when he finally saw him, just freaked the crap out.
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that the person in the doorway was the guy with pinhole eyes, a.k.a Firebrand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm

GIFSoup

This guy is a real creep. I thought he looked like the Observer at first, but now I'm not sure...

Maybe it's the Observer with his glasses off, hence why Noah saw 'pinhole eyes'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vohn_exel
Watched


Posts : 232
Current Win Points : 33
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 31
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 am

niox wrote:
Vohn_exel wrote:
I quite enjoyed the part where he called out the Observer, and then when he finally saw him, just freaked the crap out.
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that the person in the doorway was the guy with pinhole eyes, a.k.a Firebrand.

Malus wrote:
GIFSoup

This guy is a real creep. I thought he looked like the Observer at first, but now I'm not sure...

Maybe it's the Observer with his glasses off, hence why Noah saw 'pinhole eyes'?

Quoted this cause this was my thoughts. I figured it was just how the Observer looked with his glasses off. But now I see that you're right, Niox.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: November 11th   Today at 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
 
November 11th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: Tribe Twelve-
Jump to: