Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My Slenderman page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

My Slenderman page Empty
PostSubject: My Slenderman page   My Slenderman page EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 am

Hey guys. I created a page on facebook called Slenderman's Hideout a few months back.

The problem is that pages like these aren't as easy to spread as fanpages like "Rolf" or "Double D".
So, if you could do me a favor, could you please share, contribute to, advertise, or at least like this page? It has potential. But basically the point is finding Slenderman's Hideouts and mapping them and taking pictures of them. It's a pretty neat idea if you ask me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

My Slenderman page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman page   My Slenderman page EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 am

The Slender Man has a hideout?

Why does the Slender Man need a hideout?
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

My Slenderman page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman page   My Slenderman page EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 am

Well how else is he gonna hide from the big bad Zero and Zeke, Andy?

He's gotta hide away in his little tree houses so he doesn't face the most darkest evil species out there.

Yes, that's right:

Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

My Slenderman page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman page   My Slenderman page EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:24 pm

No, the point is that Slenderman is always skulking in trees and parks, but the question is, where? That page is dedicated to finding him or his hideouts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Slenderman page Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman page   My Slenderman page Empty

Back to top Go down

My Slenderman page
Page 1 of 1