Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry 32 Discussion

Go down 
+20
Erratic
Hellebore
InvalidLaughtr
Omega
Alice
Shannon
QhaoticZombie
gryugglpuff31
LostSkeleton
Zander
Thage the Minithulu
Bloodshade
Empty
bilo
Voidmaster
WhiteWolf
Glomple
BlackWolf
Satyrcynic
Sachael
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am

If I were the bride, I think I'd be estatic. He's badass, wears a sharp suit, and he doesn't talk. Perfect husband!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 am

I am inclined to agree with BlackWolf. I wouldn't mind marrying him either, if he doesn't kill me and treats me nicely. Then again he dresses like a gentleman; perhaps he shares some the same qualities? For a bizarre, non-human entity of course.

On a side note, I played Fruma-Sarah in my high school's production of Fiddler on the Roof. Apparently I make a very intimidating ghost. Perhaps it would be a good match! Wink

PURLS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:13 am

WhiteWolf wrote:
I am inclined to agree with BlackWolf. I wouldn't mind marrying him either, if he doesn't kill me and treats me nicely. Then again he dresses like a gentleman; perhaps he shares some the same qualities? For a bizarre, non-human entity of course.

On a side note, I played Fruma-Sarah in my high school's production of Fiddler on the Roof. Apparently I make a very intimidating ghost. Perhaps it would be a good match! Wink

PURLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I played Motel the tailor. It was a fun role, and it kind of figures that I would get the dude who's name is associated with cheapness and sex.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

I played the part of the person backstage who lowers curtains and sets out props and hides in the dressing rooms with the actors because shit gets boring.

Yeah, I did stage crew. I miss it. So, so much. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Satyrcynic
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 am

OOOH, crew. We used to always beat the fuck out of them at my playhouse/
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am

Damn, you must have had a puny crew then. I remember my stage manager always making the actors her bitches. Because the actors were friggen thieves, man. Stealing props left and right.

Only thing I ever stole was caution tape.

Annnnd the thread has derailed.
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

Wow. Different worlds. Out actors are the gods and goddesses of the place. There's like two or three kids who ever ran tech and we teased the fuck out of all of them. and each other.

I have no idea what this thread was talking about before we started this.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kroc
Untainted
Mr. Kroc

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 am

Yay an entry that advances the plot! Very Happy

Seriously I was pretty happy with this entry. Although I feel like J and Jessica should have reached this point a few entries ago (how many days have they been there and they've never come to this point?) I'm really glad that they are leaving the hotel.

I highly doubt that the safe is a red herring, I'm hoping that it'll be revisited later in the series if J learns something about what happened while he was drunk missing.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 am

Marble Hornets, I think. XD

Our actor to crew ratio was close to even most of the time. Though the kids running house crew were usually teased. And pitied. Because house crew was a bitch. Greeting everyone, making sure no one had food or drinks... I remember plenty of times I'd see conversations like this:

"Excuse me, sir, you can't bring food in here."
"I'll just put it in my backpack then."
"No, I'm sorry, you can't bring it in... Just leave it here and you can pick it up when the show's over."
"Fuck you. *walks off*"
"... ;_;"

ETA: HEY, KROC, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE THREAD'S ORIGINAL TOPIC?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:21 am

At my school stage crew and actors were like two separate entities. They never talked to one another. Not like they hated each other or anything, just ran in different circles. I did do house crew and took tickets and helped people to their seats on other occasions, but I NEVER got treated like that! House crew were volunteers from the Honor Society and JROTC,
I don't think anyone from there would have taken that kind of nonsense.

In regard to MH, (and a feeble attempt to keep the thread on topic) I think the safe will be forgotten, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 am

But, the safe is needed! It is necessary! I just know it, plus I hate lose ends like this. The safe was the focus of an entire video and now we are being ushered on to an new topic. Uncool.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
bilo
Taken
bilo

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 am

... lmao, JROTC were ridiculed so much at my school.

Our stage crew was an actual elective class. I loved my stage director (who was also my modern lit teacher) but when he had a heart attack and had to drop the stage directing, we got taken over by the drama teacher. Who was annoying as hell. On off days I usually told him, "Mel, Tom, and I are going up to change lights." We went up to the catwalk and mostly just hung out there, played video games and sung show tunes. /nerd

ANYWAYS... Back to MH. I don't think the safe will be completely forgotten. It'd be strange to put such emphasis on it in one video only to completely disregard it later. At the very least, I think it'll be mentioned again.
Back to top Go down
TheVman22
Untainted

Current Win Points : -7

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 am

I can tell you one thing, they are going to have to come back for the safe later on.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm

bilo wrote:

Hey! I was in NJROTC! Why were they made fun of?

Aaaaaaaaannnnd I think the safe will come into play again later.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:47 am

LisaEvermore wrote:
But, the safe is needed! It is necessary! I just know it, plus I hate lose ends like this. The safe was the focus of an entire video and now we are being ushered on to an new topic. Uncool.

Just call me a pessimist in this argument. I won't be surprised if I'm wrong though.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am

BlackWolf wrote:
bilo wrote:

Hey! I was in NJROTC! Why were they made fun of?

Aaaaaaaaannnnd I think the safe will come into play again later.

Basically because the only people in ROTC were geeks trying to get out of having to do P.E.

WhiteWolf wrote:
Just call me a pessimist in this argument. I won't be surprised if I'm wrong though.

... Pessimist.

jk. Seriously, I just think it'd be shoddy work to put emphasis on what seemed to be something pretty major only to never come back to it again.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 pm

bilo wrote:
jk. Seriously, I just think it'd be shoddy work to put emphasis on what seemed to be something pretty major only to never come back to it again.

Agreed.

That explains a lot about JROTC. Although, we weren't laughed at at my school because the people who joined to get out of P.E. didn't stay for very long. At my school, JROTC was for kids who were actually interested in the military or extracurricular activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry 32 Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3