Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Vivi Finally Watches MH

Go down 
+31
ExorcistGamer
Blue Eyes
Apples
CheckersValentine
franchaks2
Sachael
Konaa
Hallow Sleeper
Malus
guitargler
Creepturtle
Erratic
Shayde
Hither-Thither
Nedark
AdmirableJellyfish
LisaEvermore
Mewiththeface
PARADOX intent
Mr. Jeebles
BlackWolf
gryugglpuff31
Satyrcynic
Bloodshade
bilo
Zander
Hellebore
Zhanro
Cyber
WhiteWolf
Vivi
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Sorry I'm a little late tonight guys, I was catching up on my TV shows and time slipped me by.

My Notepad
A running-through-the-forest scene; these always end well.
I really hope I'm not supposed to be seeing anything freaky, cause I've so far caught nothing out of the ordinary.
HAH, I SPOKE TOO SOON
How on earth did he survive THIS shit?!

Overall: (This was originally a ramble I went on in my notepad, but it makes for a good "Overall" today) You know, after being more acquainted with the original SM picture threads where you have to LOOK pretty hard to see him, and similar args that arent so blatant, on some level I'm slightly wary of the fact that MH has been pretty "You'll know him when you see him" in regards to SM. Not to say that it isnt beautifully choreographed, it is, but if I didnt know about MH's following and the overwhelming positive reviews, (opinion) I'd be a little concerned it wasn't done in entirely the correct "spirit" as I'd imagine Slenderman to be in. (/opinion) Regardless, I'm still highly enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:01 am

Sorry I'm a little late tonight guys, I was catching up on my TV shows and time slipped me by.

My Notepad
Writing this out in order for my own sanity:
"Lakes In Stillnesss will Take Every life of the Night"
I actually caught onto the capital letters spelling out LISTEN before noticing the comment section, but a fat lot of good that does me with such a vague message.
The urgent leaf rustles on a video right after that wood-chase leads me to believe that this TTA fellow might've been in the woods with Alex and Mr. Thin that night. Or is, at least, frequently in the woods. At Night. Of course.

Overall: What's there to say about TTA? Not too much at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zhanro
Untainted
Zhanro

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am

I couldn't sleep for a week straight after Marble Hornets. I showed my friends it. They agreed.

Then like, we got a WHOOLLEE bunch of kids into Slenderman, and it was just, woah. I felt like a god.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 am

What with all this SNARG hooplah, I got quite distracted. I really try to get to VFW:MH at about 7:30 each night, but I'm not always successful.

My Notepad
I can already tell by the description that this is gonna be good.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS, HOORAY!
I just have to mention how much i love that slendy mural.
Didnt notice anything out the window myself...
Ohkay.. that was much less ACTUAL slendy than I expected, since I figured that I had probably missed something outside the window that Alex missed as well,(and was about to rewind it) but my jaw still dropped a bit when i saw how they ACTUALLY did it
The ruffle of the paper due to motion was a nice touch.

Overall:
This is just great, SM is inviting himself into his HOUSE now. This is truly a wonderful series so far, because i can feel the slow progression creeping up, but not without the pleasant sprinklings of stopping to smell the paranoid roses and drink the slendy-sightings coffee all throughout.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am

Obligatory TTA viewing, since most of these seem to be done in the spirit of a reply to the last Marble Hornets video.

My Notepad
You're lost?
You're watched?
Your loss?
Your watts?
Thats what it SOUNDS like, but it also sounds like its been played backward,
Ahhhh, "Watching You"
Maybe it WAS reversed, but picked out because it sounds like that when played backward.
I'm too lazy too open up audacity and find out, but just the sounds of "SK" then "EH" then "R/L/W" then "AH" should sound something like "Alex" is spoken backward.
How convenient.

Overall: Slightly better ToTheArk-age, certainly adds to the atmosphere, and gives you a reason to interact/try and decode it, but so far, there still hasn't been much truly said about who this bloke is or what he's trying to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am

My Notepad
If he's acting more normal, I assume this is probably a bit earlier on in the story.
I just know something bad is going to happen by the opening shot though.
FFF abrupt distortion make me jump D:
ogod i knew it
wait, they just called slendy tim? or like falsely assumed it was a friend of theirs.
And starts walking TOWARD him of all things.
How convenient. (this is slowly becoming my catchphrase)
YEAH, I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT SLENDY IS DOING TOO, LADY.

Overall: Short and sweet, and creepy as shit of course. I'm quite anxious to see the damage/results of this scene in a later entry.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 am

Maybe I'm weird but my gut reaction to the title was saying aloud "I really hope that there arent going to be religious overtones to this ARG that people failed to mention."

My Notepad
Once again, typing out the video contents for my own sanity.
begin
26 zeros.
64 zeros.
128 zeros.
A fuck ton of zeros.
(Why yes, I DO have OCD and must count everything. well.. nearly everything.)
rainy rainy.. normally i like the sound of rain but that noise is unnerving.
THEREWASMRE
Either one of these zeros was really an O,
"There was more"
Or they're trying to do a play on words
"There was Mr. E" = "There was mystery"
OR they intended for the double meaning.

Overall: As of now all the TTA videos have a sort of "moral" I guess. A short little phrase or snippet that TTA seems keen on having the viewer, or at the very least the guy posting Alex's videos, (Jay, right?) know.
So far they don't make much sense all put together, but I'm still enjoying having to piece each of them video by video regardless of the un-substantiated ominous-ness of the guy who runs the TTA channel. I love a good riddle/puzzle, and so far, so good.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

My Notepad
Not much to say.. random dialogue..
Aha- our first operator symbol!
Looks like some abandoned house
Either they just threw in distortion for the hell of it, or for the first time I can't spot the Slendy in MH, even with plentiful video-pausing,
OH nevermind, he's in that other yard.
Run~!
HOLY CRACKERS
Best example of SM flat out teleporting on you I've ever seen in video form.
THE BEST.
I felt my heart leap; even though i know SM can do that, i just havent seen anyone try and pull it off before, so unexpected in the best way possible

Overall: At this point, I'm just a broken record shouting ravenously, "MORE!" (even though theres a teeny voice in my head wondering how psychologically strong can a single person be, seeing HIM this much and having survived without... HOLY SHIT, At the moment, I think Alex himself is TTA.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 am

Total side-note, but the URL in the link for this video is creepy by itself.

My Notepad
Thank you comments section for deciphering that the beginning stuff spells out "The Operator"
TTA, you naughty boy, stalking isn't nice.
Also, well my idea that TTA was Alex went out the window real fast.
I mean, technically could be, since all the video we're seeing now took place like a year ago in the story like, and that Alex is all TTA-y now and that this videotape is the work of another creeper e'ntirely, BUT it is infinitely less probable. I still think that there's almost no way Alex ISN'T a possessed guy now though.
"WHEREIS THEARK"
Caught that one, but hell if that aint cryptic.

Overall: Well now that we know that ToTheArk is if not working WITH Slendy, takes some sort of pleasure out of stalking the people who are victims of him. I consider this the point where TTA can no longer be considered a possible gamejack. Things have become infinitely more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am

*Sings about "The slenderhead known as Vivi" to the tune of "The horseman known as Zorro"*
That should be my intro^

My Notepad
I'm glad our narrator/jay/guy posting these clips gave us some time to sit and stare at the opening shot a while because it took my a while to gather that it was a doorway and not some sort of metal beam in a basement of some sort.
The next few moments following my writing of the above^ were characterized by me shooting way into the back of my chair, and possibly squeaking. That arm is absofuckinglutely perfect. The height is also amazingly shot.
I cant figure out if slendy turned off the camera entirely and it was turned on later, or if Alex immediately woke up, turning on the lights and slendy teleported.
Dude, how do you so calmly fix the door?! you KNOW what happened!
oh shit, oh SHIT.
HE'S SO LOSING IT, you can see it in his EYES, man!
About time, Mr Narrator!
Get ready to be slenderized.

Overall: That was amazing, the bleeding was shocking at first, which is exactly what this clip needed following such a scene, but after a moment, you wonder a little what's up with such a weird headwound. Either way, my expectations nor excitement has not dwindled one bit.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am

TTA has been pretty good with always having a follow-up. What a timely little creeper, s/he is.

My Notepad
S, upside down.
Rain...
or wobbly distortion?
or both maybe.
I love me some (stationary/easy to read!) binary/morse code but no way am I gonna try and figure out something like that myself.
bleedmore
Well that was short.

Overall: Like i said before, I love me some puzzles, but when they seemingly have no link or no real application, it makes me feel a little apathetic. This channel has great potential, but expect for the one stalky video, most of these just feel a lot like like "I am the insane code-making creepy guy" posturing. Which is fine, but we get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am

It seems like I'm always tardy XD
As an aside, this title looks interesting Surprised

My Notepad
Ooooh, it appears we are getting closer to the people around during the incidents.
Most intruiging.
Who'd seriously care so much about finishing such a goofy student film, though? ahaha
JAY, we finally hear our narrator's name. I could write a paragraph about how its about time, but to spare you, instead I shall rejoice silently in my notepad so you may all at least note my glee.
I wonder if Tim is aware that Jay is actually filming. Yeh.. I think so
"After a while he got to the point where... uh.." HE SNAPPED.
Cough cough. *smirks knowingly at their dear VFW readers*
Is it just me or is the way he keeps caressing his notebook paper a little... I dunno. but its distracting at the very least.
>dead animals D:
back to stroking the paper.

Overall: Well okay, that was pretty good. At least we know Jay's name and we see him actively talking to the people involved, even if all this was was verifying and solidifying all of the vague details we do have. Not too shabby. Not shabby at all.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:22 am

...The devil's slender man's advocate?

My Notepad
tick tock? (I already see the comments section of the video has already beat me to a bunch of Ke$ha jokes)
The scene right before one of the cooler choreographed moments in MH.
WHAT AN ANNOYING SOUND, DEAR GOD.
The comments section also tells me that it's just a bunch of numbers, some skipped.

Overall
: Do some stalk-y stuff again, TTA! This vague puzzle gimmick doth run a tad dry.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:53 am

Today's VFW is dedicated to everyone F5ing around in wait for MH Season 2.
Up early, for your distracting pleasure: Who ever said Vivi didn't love ya?!

My Notepad
Whait, who's Brian again? Another cast member I'll presume.
Who you gotta look for people at night, bro? Not smart.
*Smiles knowingly at their readers when Jay coughs*
Nobody's hoooooome.
Weird. Oh, I thought that the glass door was open.
It WAS! Unlocked anyway.
AND YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOING IN?
*Cues up "You shouldn't have done that" sound clip*
If I didnt know that he clearly must have lived in order to post these on youtube, I'd assume this is where Jay dies and Marble hornets ends.
Looks like squatters have been there.
fff don't shout, that's a good way to get yourself shanked by a crack addict, you tard.
They've gotta be long gone, bro. XD
Okay, i take back the squatter part. squatters would use furniture, not stack em up like that..
(This reminds me of how the minions of Dagoth Ur used to stack furniture and use coins to make elaborate floor patterns in Morrowind. Used to scare my 14 year old self shitless.)
I really doubt anything in a pile of torn coupons is gonna help.
Does that wall read "B O N E"?
HOLY SHIT
Did he just bump into something? That made me jump.
That cough.. is getting pretty bad. o_o
aaand he keep going instead of going home.
[Then somebody knocks on my front door right has he puts his hand on the door handle. I may or not have screamed for a second.]
Not much to comment on, he's just walking around.
Blood.Bathroom. Sink.
Not good.
As somebody with chronic nosebleeds who frequently sees a bloody sink in front of them; (possibly due to a lot of the darkness) but props on the realistic blood!
Picking up pills? That felt a little surreal for a moment there. Like a video game.
Oooh, i saw a second of slendy-scribbles.
Bullet casing. okay, but why pick it up? this definitely feels too video-gamey.
GO HOME, JAY. GO HOME ALREADY.
Is he on his way out? I cant tell. I hope so.
"I may go back eventually"
I think I speak for all of us when I say IDIOT!

Overall: when they go big in a good way, they also go big in a slightly bad way. Everything about the scenario,(a friend's abandoned house in the middle of the night with the electricity out) and some of the things he did (Like picking up random things, aside from the drawing maybe) felt too surreal, like some mystery/horror point-and-click video game. But overall, at least it feels like the plot is moving along, and it's always nice to see Jay actually going around and doing stuff rather than just sitting at home and posting videos.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 am

TTA always has something to add after each video, it seems.
Oh magical creeper of doom, what have you to say to us today?

My Notepad
Wind up toy sound...?
"Highest-
ISSAT JAY'S ASS?
Okay, that would be way creepier if not for the audio, especially since I'm staring at a guy's rear, once it's looped it sounds too much like "ah yes, more" which is hilarious.
By the same token I am very much frightened by the fact that ToTheArk was literally behind him the whole time.

Overall: I feel like they wasted a potentially awesome video clip follow-up with silly audio, but at least they're on the right track. I do like TTA best when he's a-stalkin' as Jay makes his own videos. It also leads me to wonder why Jay hasn't addressed TTA at all yet... Or if he'll eventually pull a "TTA? Who's this TTA? I see no video replies by any TTA."
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 am

I simply cannot stand the excitement and in my best effort not to ruin it for myself and start watching season 2 early, you all get an extra Midnight Viewing version of VFW MH.

My Notepad
That description.. is somehow comical. It seems like something that could apply to every entry so far.
So much happened in just that second, that lame unenthusiastic "That's a good story" just in order to switch to another take, which at first confused me, but I nearly immediately spotted the difference, that creepy ass dark figure in the bushes- (How do you NOT notice that?!) That I can't possibly transcribe my thought process for such a moment.
That's some really weird distorted shadow on the wall.
I'm simultaneously keeping my eyes on that guy (who i SEE moving gently) but can't help but feel like laughing at the dialogue and reading between the lines at the same time. Its hard to describe such a strange dichotomy.
Jay: "that.. that's far enough" (because you're a lame actor)
Tim: "who wrote that script?" (because its utter shit, and I, Tim, do not realize I suck as an actor too.)
Jay: "oh i wrote the script" (because I, jay am not realizing that it's shit)
Brilliant in its own "I'm not so sure if its supposed to be" way.
HOW ARE YOU NOT SEEING THAT GUY OUT THERE, (Brian?.. nah i think not) JAY'S FRIEND.
SLENDISTORTION.
"Something else that disturbs me" Like that guy outside the window who's features you can't see?!
...I actually did not expect that "I don't remember it" reply. That was quite good.
lmao, then he decides to go back to the house. Let's hope he does it during daytime.

Overall: It feels slightly less video-gamey than before but still just as surreal. Somehow I can ride out a pure surreality feel, so I'm gonna be just fine, but let's hope it doesn't start feeling like L4D without guns again.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:58 am

Let's keep these two-for-two as long as TTA does the same.

My Notepad
From the second I started this video from the moment it ended, my fingers were transxifed in places over my keyboard. This sure came out of left field, but this is also another side of TTA that I am a fan of/enjoy. How peculiar, how unique, how ultimately creepy, how I wish I owned R/B 3D glasses.

Overall:
I'm left saying "More Please" but then also "No Jay, don't go back, don't listen to his seduction!" and then i realize that TTA is putting on quite a show and say "Nevermind, Jay, ToTheArk has candy in his house!" and then finally I realize that my run-on sentences are atrocious before finally going "Nevermind, I don't want you to die and make this series end."
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:00 am

Sorry for skipping yesterday night, there was so much going on and preparation for thanksgiving that it entirely slipped my mind. I'm not sure how much a bloated gut and the smell of stuffing is conducive to ARG viewing, but have a special Thanksgiving Day post of VFW MH!

My Notepad
Oh right, I nearly forgot that Jay somehow decided that going back to the house was a good idea.
Nearly.
Please don't tell me it's nighttime agaiiin-
JAY, YOU FOOL.
I gotta give it to them; whoever donated their house to have made a mess for these videos sure is generous. I hope that they shot all of these house scenes in one night, cause this would be a pain to recreate. It adds a good bit of credibility, since I really have never seen such a mess except in abandoned buildings where wild rodents have torn up newspapers.
If i wasn't half convinced we would see the first of masky when i was watching the last video, I'm positive we'll see him in this one.
Why is Jay obsessed with that closet? o_o
Oh snap, slenderdoll.
ohhhhhhhh snap, its him; MASKY NO LIKE WHEN YOU TOUCH HIS DOLLY.
DID MASKY JUST CHARGE AT JAY?
WAT. WHAAAAAAAT.
You (somehow) won the fight, Jay; NOW RUN.
..what are you doing man?
MASKY NO LIKE WHEN YOU TOUCH MASK.
MASKY MAD.
YOU NO LIKE MASKY WHEN MASKY MAD.
[sing-songy voice] Jay is loooosing his mi-iiiind, jay is looosing his mi-iiind.[/sing-songy]
I can't imagine hallucinating something THAT weird though.
Also, (from viewing stills of the masky attack) is it just me or does masky have sideburns?
Somebody we know has sideburns. Very Happy

Overall: I have no complaints. like, zero. Except for the fact that Jay is retarded enough to do this again at night, I think it's brilliant and pretty scary. IMO, the calling card of a good Slendy ARG is one that can make you "brix" without even using Slendy.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 am

A late reply, but a reply to Jay nonetheless.

My Notepad
"Tell us
You have been keeping
secrets.
Smile for the camera."
THAT WAS TOTALLY TIM AT THE END THERE.
I think Tim is masky, Tim shows up in a TTA video, therefore, atm i think Tim is TTA.

Overall: I know i know, even I have heard a lot of "Tim=/=TTA" talk, but i'm just saying, it makes sense right now. THAT, orrr Masky(Tim) Serves under TTA, and TTA either IS or serves directly under Slendy himself. I'm possibly overanalyzing this, but I cant make sense of it any other way. For now.

Speaking of overanalyzing, if you read the first word of the message at the beginning like a code, it could be a sort of phrase within itself "Tell you secrets, smile." I'm unsure what that means, but hey, I'm just piecing it together the best i can right now.

Last edited by Vivi on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 am

Ran a little late today, and since there's an entry with a .5 at the end, there will be 3 posts today. YAY.

My Notepad
AHA~! He finally acknowledges TTA. About time!
But says absolutely NOTHING about the video or the obviousness of Tim's face at the end.
OGOD, We're totally about to see something really freaky for Jay to bring this up now.
Yep, shit's definitely going down.
First time seeing Jay Very Happy
Why are you editing this so weird, maaaan?
sjhdsdkjlasjdlkjf ..I actually shouted "SHITMUFFIN" out loud.
That was practically a screamer; as if this footage wasnt scary all by its lonesome, unnecessary.
Masky like watching you sleep.
Masky like messing with your camera.
MASKY LIKE ABDUCTING YOU FROM BED AT NIGHT TO PRESUMABLY DO HIS MASTER'S BIDDING WITH HIM FOR 3 HOURS.
Youuu are so screwed dude.
"TTA, who I suspect is the person wearing the mask..." Strike two against the "Masky=/=TTA" Arguement IMO.
By the same token, he's getting out of bed for extended periods at night. I'm not so sure he's a reliable narrator.
>FFFFU Dilemmas.
As if locking windows will help. You can't lock out insanity.
So where are you gonna go, man?!

Overall: I was somewhat supportive of the idea of having a masky being a creeper who attacks you when you are in creepy places that are pretty much "claimed" by him/Slendy, but I'm somewhat tentative of him actively stalking Jay, I really hope there's a good reason for it, but I'm just riding the wave on it for now.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:13 am

Unfortunately, the original forum post for "Return" was completely swapped/deleted/eaten by our original forum host. I could note save or find this post in its entirety, but while looking through notepads, I found a copy of my original notes as i watched the video.

You understand, when I make a VFW post, i write very vague reactions and often one or two words describing what I later elaborate on after I finish the video. These reactions are saved on a notepad, but the overview, analysis, and general editing as to make it make sense to you are typed up in the forum post box at the last minute.

I'm not going to rewrite my entire post, and I wouldn't even if I could remember the specifics of what i said, so I hope you can enjoy this very bare-bones VFW, if only for it's comical simplicity.

~~~

My Notepad
(unedited)
Holy shi
OGOD
WHAT
found you forever,
INDEED.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 am

Let's hope that Jay has something substantial to say about TTA o_o

My Notepad
Oh god, i was sorta hoping that Jay would just not mention the things he picked up in true point-and-click videro game style... but I knew better deep down inside.
GO ON, MY DEAR PROTAGONIST.
Why do you have to do everything in the dark, bro? Even if it's just documentative videos, you should know better by now.
If there's no label OR pills, WHY DID YOU BOTHER?!
Oh. Well thanks for answering that.
In that case, OSHIT, SLENDY MADE YOU OVERDOSE ON PILLS.
YES HES GONNA TALK ABOUT THE DUDE
...Wait, bullet casing wot? I mean, I'm curious, but what's the clip for? Especially when I'm far more interested in how you people didn't notice it.
Kay. bullet casing is gone.
Yeah because when you go out of your way to retrieve items from a creepy house, you just leave em someplace forgettable. I'm going with stolen.
Now you notice? Its everywherrrre.
The hell is "the tower"? I have seen no towers.

Overall: It sounds more and more like an upcoming boss battle with every video. I'm pretty much ENTIRELY wary of this ARG at this point. If I was watching this as it all happened, I'd be totally worried that his ARG was about to do something completely retarded (plot-wise). Hell, I STILL feel like something retarded could be right around the corner
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:16 am

It's time again!

My Notepad

Cluuuues~!
I have a small degree of difficulty differentiating people who sometimes dress similarly or look similar, and maybe it's just me but I keep getting that Brian guy confused with Jay. Just had to mention this. If I got to see more of Jay, it'd probably become easier for me, though.
I had gotten excited thinking that this was one of the first times Alex and Jay were in the same shot. That's one thing I crave to be honest. I wish they had more interaction recorded.
WAIT, Is that Jay afterall? OGOD I GET SO CONFUSED. (Somebody help)
That distortion was too screamer-ish for me D:
Yeahhh, Tim and Alex are the only really distinctive people to me.
Tim is couuuuughing~
+1 for "Tim=Masky."
Ah yes, the tower bilo was talking about DOES seem to be the tower.

Overall:
I'm pretty much coasting on the same feelings about everything that I was on the last video. I know what they're talking about a little more, so I guess that's good, but I cant shake the feeling of some cheesey boss battle approaching. Also, Tim makes me wince a little with his acting. Nonetheless, I am hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 am

I always seem to await these TTA responses with bated breath, they usually either make the previous regular MH video way more awesome OR they just leave it on a flat note.

My Notepad
That was the tower.. possibly from the angle BEHIND it somehow. No, the image is flipped upside down.
"Poison, Random(You can say that again!), Endings, Centered, Excludes, Death, Encountering, Stale, Truth, Recieves,? Endangering, Every, Section,
Waiting For You
X"
Clearly a "first letter of each word" code:
"Preceedes Trees."
Well, preceeding the trees and the tower, thats where the shot seems to be taken, so that makes sense.
Or more literally, I'd look before the shot of the tower/trees, but the video just opens up on that shot, so there's not much to say.

Overall: It entertained for a minute or two, but was mostly a flat note for me. Riddles and codes that have no purpose or reason for solving only become mundane for me after a while, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 am

Sorry for the lack of commentary on this one, there's not much to say, its mostly just watching.

My Notepad
Beginning an entry like, "The Red Tower" I just expect the rest to be a student film project.
Jay with static in the woods, this can't end good.
THE TOWER, ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL, etc
An Operator symbol!
I swear, if they somehow managed to get slendy to peek over the top of the wall when he panned up, that would've been spectacular.
Why the heck does he keep looking up o__o
Aaand he's climbed up.
A container.. how would he have even guessed that he had to climb?
LOL he just fell.
A tape, it's always a tape isn't it? How convenient.

Overall: This is good, or at least, has potential. This video was just a LITTLE bit dull, (and anticlimactic too, what with the upcoming boss fight feel to previous videos) but really I'm grateful for anything that would make me take this a little more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vivi Finally Watches MH
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next