Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendy Blog?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wurzog
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Slendy Blog? Empty
PostSubject: Slendy Blog?   Slendy Blog? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 pm

So my friend linked me to a blog the other day and I quickly found out it was his. He is who introduced me to the Slenderman Mythos and I loves all the vlogs and blogs. So I'm guessing this is his take on a slendy blog. He won't give me the details on it. I just feel like helping him out in getting people to read it.

http://escapethekeepers.wordpress.com/

There it is! Please give feed back positive or negative. There isn't much on it yet.
Back to top Go down
Stovetop
Untainted
Stovetop

Slendy Blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendy Blog?   Slendy Blog? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 pm

It is a little early to give any advice on the blog. The only thing I can think to mention is the splitting of the introduction into three parts. I think if they were all combined into one, and moved around a bit, it would have been a really solid first post. But with it being split like that... I just found it to be a little odd. That being said, however, your friend may have done that for a stylistic reason, and with more character development, that decision will make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Wurzog
Untainted

Slendy Blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendy Blog?   Slendy Blog? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Stovetop wrote:
It is a little early to give any advice on the blog. The only thing I can think to mention is the splitting of the introduction into three parts. I think if they were all combined into one, and moved around a bit, it would have been a really solid first post. But with it being split like that... I just found it to be a little odd. That being said, however, your friend may have done that for a stylistic reason, and with more character development, that decision will make more sense.

Yeah i don't know why he did that. But he will be happy to get some feed back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slendy Blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendy Blog?   Slendy Blog? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendy Blog?
Page 1 of 1