Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Question to the Staff (Posting stories)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRecon
Untainted

Current Win Points : -3

Question to the Staff (Posting stories) Empty
PostSubject: Question to the Staff (Posting stories)   Question to the Staff (Posting stories) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 pm

So a very small minority of Slender Nation staff (AKA: 1) has commented on a post I did called "Hunger Games Slenderfic." They said nothing about any rules involving posting entire stories on the site, nor could I find something concerning this in the rules. I'm out a PC at the moment, (Posting on Smartphone) so this is one of the few places I can type up my thoughts for all to see.
However, I would like staff approval before posting. I've never been banned before, nor do I want to be.
This is what I have in mind:

-I will post a chapter as a reply to the first one
-The site reviews these chapters
-Rinse, repeat

If any staff or normal members have an issue with this, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
You can see the basic description of the story in the "Slenderps" section, entitled "Hunger Games Slenderfic."
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

Question to the Staff (Posting stories) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to the Staff (Posting stories)   Question to the Staff (Posting stories) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Normally writing projects like this that people choose to share with the forum are put in the literature section, but if you want to put it in Slenderps that's okay too. Either way, as long as you follow all the other rules (no double-posting, etc), everything should be hunky-dory!
Back to top Go down

Question to the Staff (Posting stories)
Page 1 of 1