Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man RP Fate of the World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Slender Man RP Fate of the World Empty
PostSubject: Slender Man RP Fate of the World   Slender Man RP Fate of the World EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Man it has been a long time since I have started an RP. Basically I want this RP to be about a UN authorized team that observes Slender Man's activities and tries to save as many people as they can without drawing attention to themselves because if they do they will be denied to be backed (Yes people of the world we hired a group of five people to hunt down a tall faceless monster)d. If you want to join send me a private message and I will add all the characters to this post with edits. What your character should consist of is...
Name (self explanatory)
Greatest strength: (are you a hacker or a marksmen, a hand to hand fighter or a great runner stuff like that)
Greatest Weakness: (are you afraid of guns? Can you not stand the sight of blood? something along those lines)
Favorite Weapon: (as an unofficial squad you don't really have weapons permits so make is something easy to hide, but there are no official rules saying you can't have something crazy)
Reason for signing up: (This will be used by me to maybe throw in some psychological damage against you)

Spots open 0/7
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP Fate of the World   Slender Man RP Fate of the World EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Name: Nymphadora Moone (Nymph)
Greatest strength: Wrestling
Greatest Weakness: Spiders
Favorite Weapon: Gun
Reason for signing up: Looking for fun. :3
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP Fate of the World   Slender Man RP Fate of the World EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Alright, I sent the profile weeks ago but he never posted it, so I'm writing it.

Name: Jarin Klaw
Greatest Strength: Speed, Recon,Swimming
Greatest Weakness: Wet floors and walls he doesn't see (WHAM!)
Favorite Weapon: Katana
Reason for signing up: Bored after the other RP I was on was cancelled

Last edited by agentklaw on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rollp
Untainted
rollp

PostSubject: first time....   Slender Man RP Fate of the World EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm

This is my first time doing an RP.... don't hurt me

Name: Jethro Stevens (friends call me Jet)
Greatest Strength: running/parkour
Greatness Weakness: Don't like deep water O_o horribly afraid of slenderman!
Favorite weapon: my hands....Fisticuffs!
Reason: Traumatized by da slender as a kid, want revenges
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP Fate of the World   Slender Man RP Fate of the World EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:54 am

Name: Mortimer "Whitey" White
Greatest Strength: Stealth, Hiding.
Greatest Weakness: Unnoticeable, easy to forget (as in Mortimer is easy to be forgotten by other people).
Favorite weapon: Long knife (hidden in sleeve)
Reason: Only child. witnessed father killed by tall man in a suit. Man in suit gave a small mark of a tree on Mortimer's shoulder by unknown means. Does not know what it is for or why. (Mortimer's mind coped by blending his father and the Slender man with the result of the slender man not entirely being a father figure but not something to be hated. Room for Proxy maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP Fate of the World   Slender Man RP Fate of the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man RP Fate of the World
Page 1 of 1