Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Assistance Required.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer Queen
Untainted
Killer Queen

Current Win Points : 0

Assistance Required. Empty
PostSubject: Assistance Required.   Assistance Required. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm

So this post is increasingly awkward for me. I'm not new to the Slender Mythos, about a year or so ago I was an avid reader of the various interconnected blogs. But, I took a break from it, and when I returned... well I didn't know where to start, with some of the old blogs I used to read having ended, or abruptly stopped. I'd very much like to get back into the Blogosphere scene. But where would I do so? Which Blog should I read first, and who should I follow? I'm new to the board so if this doesn't belong here, forgive me, I should have read around the Forum a bit more before posting.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required.   Assistance Required. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
So this post is increasingly awkward for me. I'm not new to the Slender Mythos, about a year or so ago I was an avid reader of the various interconnected blogs. But, I took a break from it, and when I returned... well I didn't know where to start, with some of the old blogs I used to read having ended, or abruptly stopped. I'd very much like to get back into the Blogosphere scene. But where would I do so? Which Blog should I read first, and who should I follow? I'm new to the board so if this doesn't belong here, forgive me, I should have read around the Forum a bit more before posting.

Well a good place to start IMO would be Marble Hornets, then TribeTwelve, then EverymanHYBRID, then darkharvest00. Thats the order I watched in, and IMO the best ones. Marble Hornets is the best to start with, because EMH and TT assume you have an idea of slenderman is, while marble hornets seems to me like a starting place (because its the first series) and shows a lot of what slenderman does.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required.   Assistance Required. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 pm

level100nidoking, they're asking about blogs (and posted in the blog section of the forum) rather than vlogs. Context is important :]

Anyways, I think this thread would be helpful to you, as it's the best update we have going on the blogosphere at the moment.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required.   Assistance Required. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:23 pm

You could check out any of the three Sages running around.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required.   Assistance Required. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:29 pm

kingxana0 wrote:
You could check out any of the three Sages running around.

Seeing as how one of the Sages hasn't updated since August, another since June, and the third since November, I don't think that's all that helpful for catching up right now.

As for the original poster, are you trying to catch up with everything that's happened, or just get back into the 'verse? Cause if it's the latter, not that much work will be required, as right now the blogosphere is quieter than it's been in a while, and there's not near as much interconnectivity. If it's the former... well, a year is like a century in internet time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Killer Queen
Untainted
Killer Queen

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required.   Assistance Required. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:47 am

It's the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required.   Assistance Required. Empty

Back to top Go down

Assistance Required.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: