Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs

Go down 
+3
The Slenderfreak
kingxana0
sethlapod555
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs Empty
PostSubject: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:26 pm

I found out about this channel today that just started yesterday through a group on Facebook. I listened to the first of the first log and I have got to say

Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DoctorMeyer

(I swear to God that this isn't a self-plug.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Love the SCP.
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:29 pm

I can't get on Youtube, so I've gotta ask if there's any recognizable SCP's mentioned. Oh, and, is it cool yet?
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 pm

The Slenderfreak wrote:
I can't get on Youtube, so I've gotta ask if there's any recognizable SCP's mentioned. Oh, and, is it cool yet?
Just one right now buddy and it is the tomato that will kill your shit if you make a stupid joke. And no get out of here you art terrorist.
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 am

kingxana0 wrote:
The Slenderfreak wrote:
Just one right now buddy and it is the tomato that will kill your shit if you make a stupid joke. And no get out of here you art terrorist.

whoa man, what did I ever do to you? I just like the idea that the foundation isn't as secretive as it thought that it was (but that they're able to pull it off at all is freaky!). Just calm down-I discovered Are We Cool Yet yesterday, and thought that it would make a good reference.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 am

Just a joke man, hope you didn't take that too seriously.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 am

The Slenderfreak wrote:

It is definitely cool yet.

By the way, the first log is of SCP-504.
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Kingxana: ok, that makes more sense now that I've read SCP-504's profile. I understand now. (thought that you thought that the AWCY? reference was the stupid joke thing you were talking about)

I can't wait to actually listent o this stuff, 'cause I looked at the audio transcripts-does that thing find ANYTHING funny? I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey guys. I'm posting here today because I plan on making another one of these audio logs. However, I have hit a certain road block. I don't know which SCP to do! I have several ideas, but I'm not sure which one to get started on. So I am posting today to ask: Which SCP would you like me to do? Any particular favorites? Any particular one that you think would sound good being read by a computer that sounds like Glados?(which I'll get to in a moment.) A few in particular that I have in mind are:

SCP-035

SCP-231

SCP-447

SCP-895

SCP-953

If you think one of these would be cool, let me know. Or if you have one in mind that I didn't mention, let me know too. Regardless, because my first log (SCP-504) was a safe item, I would prefer to do an item that is either Euclid or Keter. Also, anything with an attachment, such as an incident report, interview, or test log would be great.

Now onto the next idea. I was thinking that I could either keep the audio logs simple, consisting of only the article, or I can add more to it. What I had in mind, is perhaps Interaction between the person reviewing the article (assumibly Dr. Meyer) and the AI reading it (haven't come up with a name for it yet. I was thinking something like Haylie, as a reference to HAL from 2001 SO. I could use some suggestions with this too.) Such instances would include introducing the article in question, and discussing it either during or afterwards. I request opinions on this!

Thank you all in advance for helping me with this, it is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm

SCP-035 holds a lot of potential in my opinion, and it could work well with a GLADoS/Employee conversation.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

895 is really cool, I think, and you could do a lot with it. Or maybe its just a personal preference. In any sense, tally my vote for that one. And you know if you need any help on it, all you have to do is let me know, dear.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Etreo wrote:
SCP-035 holds a lot of potential in my opinion, and it could work well with a GLADoS/Employee conversation.

I second this.

Personally, I would just do each of those in order.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:16 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:

I second this.

You know what? Yeah. Do all of 'em you listed. Why not? Gives ya something to do, right? =3
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:19 pm

NearTheEnd wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

I second this.

You know what? Yeah. Do all of 'em you listed. Why not? Gives ya something to do, right? =3

Yeah! And just space each one of them out over a week or so!
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:

Yeah! And just space each one of them out over a week or so!
Maybe. Depending on if he wants to do another project or not.
*cough*LikeSAPH*cough*
: D
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Going off of experience from 504, I know I could probably get 035 and 231 done in week incriments, but the other three would probably take me longer, as I would need to do more voicework and such.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Tiro1000 wrote:
Going off of experience from 504, I know I could probably get 035 and 231 done in week incriments, but the other three would probably take me longer, as I would need to do more voicework and such.
Ah, yeah, true. Well if you need anything done, let me know. <3
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 am

Necroing this thread with Doc's permission.

I have had this done for the most part over the past year, but never got around to finishing it.  I decided to put it together, so here it is.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Oh man, this is great. Hopefully they'll make the voice a bit easier to comprehend.

Still hoping that someone will create a SCP vlog.
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs   DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs Empty

Back to top Go down

DoctorMeyer - The SCP Foundation Audio Logs
Page 1 of 1