Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

EveryManHybrid Rake?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cruro02
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

EveryManHybrid Rake? Empty
PostSubject: EveryManHybrid Rake?   EveryManHybrid Rake? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 am

I wasnt sure if this was supposed to go in the evermanhybrid section or the Out of game discussion.. Sorry if i got it wrong.
I was wondering if anybody knew how Everymanhybrid did their 'rake'.
Is it CGI?, a robot? An actor? A dog? I have no idea...
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: EveryManHybrid Rake?   EveryManHybrid Rake? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 am

I think it's an actor. You can work wonders with a morph suit and some mascara...
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: EveryManHybrid Rake?   EveryManHybrid Rake? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 am

Lets narrow it down. It moves too well to be a dog. They would have to have trained it for years and years prior. If it were a robot, EMH would have needed money to spend on robots. I'm not saying they're poor, I'm saying that they've spent a lot on exercise equipment. CGI? Well, I think if they had CGI abilities, their Slendy would look like TribeTwelve's Slendy. Let's roll with actor in a morph suit for simplicity reasons. Either way, it's really fucking cool.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: EveryManHybrid Rake?   EveryManHybrid Rake? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 am

They do have certain levels of special effects knowledge. I suspect an actor and makeup. They'll probably never let us know for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: EveryManHybrid Rake?   EveryManHybrid Rake? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:52 am

It is a man in a costume, but whoever the hell is in that thing does a spectacular job. The weird movements are perfect, as well as the sound effects. It's one of the biggest reasons I love EMH so much; they've gone beyond just using the Slender Man for scares. HABIT, the Rake, they may have even alluded to Candle Cove. It gives them guys a lot of variation for how they want to creep you out.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: EveryManHybrid Rake?   EveryManHybrid Rake? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:01 pm

They did allude to Candle Cove, but it was more of an homage, like how they paid direct homage to the terrible, terrible in-jokes the Slenderverse fandom has come up with in a few videos.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EveryManHybrid Rake?   EveryManHybrid Rake? Empty

Back to top Go down

EveryManHybrid Rake?
Page 1 of 1