Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Catharsis .

Go down 
+13
DiddyBittyDude
AlanAuch
Outlander
britaki
Halleloo
Incognitus999
xyzombie
GeorgePenn
aGamingFish
EvilRhino229
level100nidoking
Zander
KillstheBeat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

Catharsis . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catharsis .   Catharsis . - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:51 pm

sirseansy wrote:
level100nidoking wrote:
sirseansy wrote:
So I watched the video last night, and my thoughts were basically:"well fuck....now what's he gonna do?"
In light of recent posts on this thread my thoughts are: "Ok, who's going to be the one to intervene."

The facts as I see them are pretty clear. This series can't just end like this with Noah dying or becoming a proxy at the hands of the collective. Here's why:

Spoiler:

1. Isn't EMH an ARG and TT just a slender vlog?

2. Noah knows we know that he won't die. We know Noah knows. Noah knows we know he knows. We know Noah knows we know he knows that we know.

3. You make a good point, and if Adam pulls this off, it could be the greatest moment in a slender series.

4. He never asked for this.

5. Another good point that could either be amazing, or a huge mistake.

1. Hell if I know. I figured anything that was meant to show realism and involved more than one type of media was considered an ARG.

2. I know

3. It's gonna be great.

4. So? that makes it all the more interesting. Someone's been trying to stop the observer without Noah's knowledge

5. I just figure the we'll see how it turns out.

4. I was referencing Adam Jenson from Deus Ex. You mentioned Deus Ex Machina so my first reaction was to make a joke about Adam from Dues Ex saying "i never asked for this"
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis .   Catharsis . - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 am

New tweet from Noah:
Quote :
Haven't slept in days. Not sure if the next rest will be my last. Don't
want to dream either, perpetual nightmares. Longest days of my life.

No
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
sirseansy
Untainted
sirseansy

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis .   Catharsis . - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:25 am

level100nidoking wrote:
sirseansy wrote:
level100nidoking wrote:
sirseansy wrote:
So I watched the video last night, and my thoughts were basically:"well fuck....now what's he gonna do?"
In light of recent posts on this thread my thoughts are: "Ok, who's going to be the one to intervene."

The facts as I see them are pretty clear. This series can't just end like this with Noah dying or becoming a proxy at the hands of the collective. Here's why:

Spoiler:

1. Isn't EMH an ARG and TT just a slender vlog?

2. Noah knows we know that he won't die. We know Noah knows. Noah knows we know he knows. We know Noah knows we know he knows that we know.

3. You make a good point, and if Adam pulls this off, it could be the greatest moment in a slender series.

4. He never asked for this.

5. Another good point that could either be amazing, or a huge mistake.

1. Hell if I know. I figured anything that was meant to show realism and involved more than one type of media was considered an ARG.

2. I know

3. It's gonna be great.

4. So? that makes it all the more interesting. Someone's been trying to stop the observer without Noah's knowledge

5. I just figure the we'll see how it turns out.

4. I was referencing Adam Jenson from Deus Ex. You mentioned Deus Ex Machina so my first reaction was to make a joke about Adam from Dues Ex saying "i never asked for this"

Oh duh! That makes all kinds of sense. I feel kinda dumb for not catching on.
Back to top Go down
http://sirseansy.tumblr.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis .   Catharsis . - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 am

new tweet:
Quote :
Just noticed that my mail box's flag is up. Wasn't up this morning.
Could be nothing. Check it out in the morning. Don't like this.

Hopefully it´s not a spam mail^^
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis .   Catharsis . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catharsis .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2