Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

SN Team Fortress 2 server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

SN Team Fortress 2 server? Empty
PostSubject: SN Team Fortress 2 server?   SN Team Fortress 2 server? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Since I know a number of you play the glorious hat simulator, including myself, why not have our own little server?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: SN Team Fortress 2 server?   SN Team Fortress 2 server? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 pm

I was hoping someone would suggest this. We could mod the Headless Horseless Headless Horseman to look like Slendy.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: SN Team Fortress 2 server?   SN Team Fortress 2 server? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Etreo wrote:
I was hoping someone would suggest this. We could mod the Headless Horseless Headless Horseman to look like Slendy.

I'm liking this idea.

SN Team Fortress 2 server? Spai510
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: SN Team Fortress 2 server?   SN Team Fortress 2 server? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Keep it on Halloween maps permanently, giant Slendy... I'm getting shivers. Also, you left your house? I can't deal with your name not being green...
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: SN Team Fortress 2 server?   SN Team Fortress 2 server? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:00 pm

I would play TF2 more often but I need to get a better mouse. Mine's crapped out.

We usually played on 2Fort and just had honor battles with Demoknighting on the bridge. Good times..
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: SN Team Fortress 2 server?   SN Team Fortress 2 server? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Etreo wrote:
Keep it on Halloween maps permanently, giant Slendy... I'm getting shivers. Also, you left your house? I can't deal with your name not being green...

This is coming together nicely.

Yeah, I changed houses. I do that sometimes, when I get tired of having the same color for too long. I used to be in the Operador house.

EDIT: I changed it again. Being purple was just too weird.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SN Team Fortress 2 server?   SN Team Fortress 2 server? Empty

Back to top Go down

SN Team Fortress 2 server?
Page 1 of 1