Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

I think we all knew this was coming.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Observer

Current Win Points : 73

I think we all knew this was coming. Empty
PostSubject: I think we all knew this was coming.   I think we all knew this was coming. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

You know... I was holding back. Out of respect for Zander and Life. I was trying to smooth this over. I was trying to make them feel better. But you banned Zander. And Life is gone.

You don't fuck with Life, Doc. You of all people know me and know exactly how bad that was. You hurt Life. You. Hurt. My Best Friend.

That's not going unspoken about.

I'm mad. Congrats, it doesn't happen often. I'm not hurt. You can't hurt me.

Doc I never disliked you. I thought you were a bad leader. I thought you were bad for the forum. So I did what I thought was right. But through it all, I never disliked you.

But congrats. You've managed to make me actively dislike you.

I'm putting this in flamewars, where it belongs. So let's get started.

I'm not going to bring up the old drama. That's settled and has already been brought up. But I am going to say this.
To all of you that blame Zander like it was some kind of powergrab, you should know. It wasn't his idea. It was any of the staffs' idea. It was mine. I knew who had the password and I told them how we could do it. I made the group and I talked to Doc directly after we did it.

Now onto this, I'm not going to be fair with this. Because really, why should I be fair and civil in the face of "execute order 66"? You don't get to demand civility while you posture like some damned anime villain. I didn't have a problem with your takeover. It was dickish, it was petty, but that's your natural state so it was also completely and utterly unsurprising. But here's what got me. You talked to Life. You acted reasonable. You acted mature. She told me about it, and I was, relatively speaking, impressed. And imagine logging on to see "HAHAHAHAHAHA REVENGE IS SWEET!" You're a sad, pathetic little man, but again I've known that for a long time.
You had one thing that kept me from hating you Doc. You never hurt Life. You were careful not too in fact. It kept me from hating you. And the few times you did so unintentionally she was still around to stop me. But now she's gone. YOU DID THAT. You brought this shit out of the fucking grave and came back to cause more drama and turn this forum into your personal toy again. You're impulsive, obsessive, and childish.

There was a time I respected you as an older brother, and that is probably my greatest shame.

So now you're back. You've had your celebratory wank, god knows when it'll finally be cleaned away. And now you've started banning the people who speak out against you, deleting their posts and putting a nice shine on this piece of shit. Making it look nice and pretty. And what's this now? Creators are going to be modded? Why? Why does them being creators make them any different?
You know, when it came out that adam was on this forum the amount of hero worship was sickening. The creators were never looked down on here. If you made a piece of shit, someone would call you on it. That's called REALITY. In REALITY, shit doesn't sell that well. And you know what? There was constructive criticism to be found here too. People were free to post about there series as long as they weren't plug and runners. Creators were just as safe here as anywhere else. Of course, I can't say that for sure, lord knows the actual creator groups may have been circle jerks of massive proportions. How many creators are there that make series and have time to mod a gigantic forum like this?
Creators deserve no more accolades than anyone else. They aren't creators. They write and perform fanfiction. And god knows, some of it's amazing, but the vast majority is utter shit, and I'm willing to bet that people who are on your side of this fuckfest would agree.
In fact, let's look at how good making a forum just for creators works.
How'd the slenderman mythos forum go again? What was it, 20 members, and your most prolific poster was a Goomba knock off that was trying to start a slendercult? Maybe that's because a lot of creators have LIVES. Let me explain that, I know it's hard for you to grasp. It's when people can do things without obsessing over them. When they have multiple things going on and they can manage them. Fucking Mindblowing isn't it?

You're a sad, pathetic, mentally unstable man child, and god knows I'm glad to be rid of you.

oh and I don't think we need to talk over skype. You're no less of a sanctimonious asshole there than you have been here.

So this is my goodbye. I doubt this will be here for long, but that's how you're new regime runs kiddies.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

I think we all knew this was coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think we all knew this was coming.   I think we all knew this was coming. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 pm

You and I have had our problems in the past, and I'm not gonna start feeling bad now for doing what I did, because I don't. I've pretty much always disliked you, except on rare occasions when we did get along. You don't like the fact that I took this back, that your plan eventually failed? Sorry, but it is what it is. I won't delete you, I won't ban you. The only time I WILL ban you is if you continue to make abusive posts. For now, though, this is locked.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com

I think we all knew this was coming.
Page 1 of 1