Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Etreo's Music Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

Etreo's Music Thread Empty
PostSubject: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:23 pm

BRING ME SOUNDS, PEASANTS!

A-hem, sorry about that. This is my music thread, where we all post music along a similar theme - that theme being Bass Music. Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Glitch, Chillstep... The list goes on. If it can make a sub shake post it here! I'll kick proceeding off with one very well known artist, and one really obscure on. Flux Pavilion and Rombach!

This drop is incredible, unsigned under the radar 16 year old. Sounds like early Rusko.

Decent Rapping and an Intense drop.

If you have any music following a similar theme, please post! Bass music has always been unrepresented on this forum, apart from the odd Skrillex Fanboy...

Last edited by Etreo on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

No Power Metal? D:
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Not my thing Im afraid, but I don't have anything against it. I liked a slipknot song once. If that counts.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 pm

You might like this one.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:20 pm

That is impressive, must've been horrible to play though. Still, it's not the sort of thing I'd listen to normally. The song was 'Before I Forget', so it is the more universal rock stuff that I enjoy. Including a couple of You Me At 6 songs. Not even sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Dubstep it is!

Edit: Bass music you say?

Last edited by Dr.Squirtle on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm not 100% sure what just happened, or why, but it was great.

Interesting as that was, I'm dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on topic...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Etreo wrote:
I'm not 100% sure what just happened, or why, but it was great.

Interesting as that was, I'm dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on topic...

Music: 8.5/10
Music video: wat/10
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:40 pm

I really like that song, the lyrics really hit home for me because I grew up in a horrible town like the one in the video, where nobody had any ambition and nobody ever achieved anything, as if the entire town was caught in some kind of apathetic bubble. It was horrible, but I miss it y'know?

Also, not sure what I was expecting with that Mother3 track, but it wasn't that. It's a beautiful piece of music.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Not a brony myself, but this pretty awesome.

Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:59 pm

This one's got it all. Brony related, Electronic, and lyrics from a creepy alligator.

Last edited by Etreo on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Etreo wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch/v=5kvsQijg_DM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5kvsQijg_DM
This one's got it all. Brony related, Electronic, and lyrics from a creepy alligator.

Link doesn't seem to be working.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Just can't seem to get the BBCode working properly tonight. In all fairness I should probably be asleep now, it's 20 past 11 at night and I've got to be up at 6.

EDIT: I give up. It's about time I got some sleep anyway. If anyone knows why that wasn't working can you let me know please? Thank you.

Last edited by BanishedZaber on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the Code for ya - Zaber)
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

What you gonna do? Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Dr.Squirtle wrote:
Dubstep it is!

Edit: Bass music you say?

I never thought, in all my years of time and space travel, that I would find a decent way to hear spongebob saying that......good job!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 am

This. Definitely this.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Thanks for that track Zaber, I love Pendulum but I've never heard that track somehow.

OK, so Skrillex has just released this new track. I know I shouldn't like it, because it goes against the very essence of the Dubstep fandom, but it is so good. He's basically remixed and mashed up all his best tunes and... well here's the video. SO GOOD!

Also, fixed all the video embeds. Gotta love sleep, I can actually function after getting some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etreo's Music Thread   Etreo's Music Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Etreo's Music Thread
Page 1 of 1