Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

I want to see....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 am

Here's something I suggested on FB a long time ago, I don't think anyone's actually done this.

I'll give my reasons first, before the idea.

Typical entry: people lamenting what last happened, (recap), plot develops, characters interact, then slendybomb, then end

Now I won't say that a)every series does this, or b) that I've watched a majority of vlogs either, but I do notice that pattern.

Here's what I want:

Entry: People sitting in a room, trying to stay together. In the window is Slendy, right there, right off the bat, and more importantly, ALL the people in the room see him, and know he's there. I want to see people DEAL with the horror, the fear of seeing it for the entire video just right there, just not doing anything. I want to see someone snap, and the others try to calm him down. In essence, if slendy just standing there is supposed to be horrifying, I want it shown to me. I want to see that fear, that knowledge that it is inhuman, that it is dangerous, and it's not going away.

Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:29 am

THIS.

Like, right outside the window. Right there. It would be awesome. I've seen something CLOSE to this though, although his presence "right outside" is more implied.

Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Oooh, a bottle episode? That sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

Current Win Points : 28

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:41 pm

I wanted to do something like this. The characters who are trying to stay tough can't go anywhere. They just have to ACCEPT his existence. No jump scare. No chase. Just, HIM.
He's not making a move, they aren't.
They say things: does he understand us?
Should we talk about our plans in front of him?
People are breaking down, people who don't know who or what he is.
We try to explain, makes things worse.
Arguments occur, he watches, maybe an occasional head cock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrialofLeaves?feature=watch
zero
Stalked
zero

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:32 pm

I really was pushing for this in one of the Slendy groups. I really thought it was going to happen in BTS, but if so I wasn't told he did it.

and Josiah, that's really the sort of thing I want to see. There is an everyday factor out there that people are missing. when he's there but NOT attacking
Back to top Go down
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

Current Win Points : 28

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Glad you agree
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrialofLeaves?feature=watch
Voidmaster
Anxious
Voidmaster

Current Win Points : 25

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm

This. This idea is brilliant, and I agree wholeheartedly with it. Watching that sort of entry would really awesome.

I wonder if it could be done as a standalone? Imagine, just one semi-continuous short/movie. A bunch of different people are herded into this one building, only big enough for them to pace around in. A little island of light in a sea an ocean of midnight.

Slender Man wouldn't appear until the very end, so no one would know it was the Slender Man that's trapped them there, but they'd be kept inside by their fear. Strange noises, music, laughter keep coming from outside, but every time they open the door to look out, its dead silent and pitch black.

The entire movie is how people react to being caged by an unknown force, all while trying to figure out what they have in common(which they would have some underlying connection; hence why the Slender Man has trapped them specifically.)

The final scene could be a 'Slenderbomb', complete with screams, curse words etc. Then the lights go off, and its dead quiet. You hear one of them softly say, "Oh." Then the lights come back on. Everyone is gone and all the things they've moved or messed with throughout the entire night are back in place.

Yep. It'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 am

Void, this idea just got even more awesome. I totally approve of the idea. Heck, I'd approve of the scene without the slenderbomb at the end too!

I took the liberty of posting this, and attributing the comment to you to a FB group, in hopes of seeing it happen.
Back to top Go down
Voidmaster
Anxious
Voidmaster

Current Win Points : 25

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 pm

zero wrote:
Void, this idea just got even more awesome. I totally approve of the idea. Heck, I'd approve of the scene without the slenderbomb at the end too!

I took the liberty of posting this, and attributing the comment to you to a FB group, in hopes of seeing it happen.

I am very happy that you did! I would love to see something like this happen, it'd be pretty fantastic! If there is anything I can do to help make sure that it becomes a thing, let me know. I'd very happily lend my creative efforts to the building of such a project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to see.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see....   I want to see.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to see....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man General Discussion :: Mythos Discussion-
Jump to: