Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Web Series - RWBY

Go down 
+4
chasechan2050
Anateus
BanishedZaber
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 am

So, as today I stumbled across something glorious on Tumblr and dug a bit further into it. Anyone here heard of Monty Oum? He's the guy who made Haloid and Dead Fantasy before being hired by Rooster Teeth to do fight animation for Red vs Blue. If you haven't seen any of his work, suffice to say... it's simply badass.

Evidently, his next project is an original IP called RWBY. (Don't ask me how to pronounce it.) Very little is known about it except that the four main characters are all tied to fairy tales (Red Riding Hood and Snow White thus far) and that there is badass, gloriously animated fighting. He's put a couple of trailers and I was just stunned. I'll link the trailers below, see if they're your thing. I guess it's supposed to be coming out in the summer, if anyone's interested, I'll keep this updated if anything new comes out about it.

Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:27 am

BanishedZaber wrote:
Spoiler:

I've seen this on Tumblr, but didn't realize just how stunning these are!

I guess together you pronounce the name something like Ruby, but separate it's 'Red', 'white', 'black', and 'yellow'. I think, not sure. These are breathtaking and just amazing. Will have to watch more of these.
Back to top Go down
Anateus
Anxious
Anateus

Current Win Points : 70

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 am

Oh. My. God. That. Was. Amazing.

I'm Speechless now.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderhalloffame.webs.com/
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 am

I saw White's video a little while ago and I'm psyched Very Happy I've seen Red's a half dozen times and I absolutely love it. I can't wait for the Black and Yellow videos :3

And I'm excited for it to premiere, it just looks beautiful and wonderful and fakldsj x3
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm

The Black Trailer was pretty cool as well. Can't wait for the show.
Back to top Go down
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Its Rooster Teeth
That means it is going to be amazing
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 pm

So Volume 1 of the show just ended, and with its end comes my review of it. This is the first time I've done a review in a TGWTG kind of style, let me know what y'all think of it.

Also, wow, I need to stop not coming back here for long periods of time XD;;;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh yeah it´s weird, you are gone and suddendly you are back when no one expects it Very Happy
I really like this series so far and i hope that they will continue  with it for a long time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

Web Series - RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Series - RWBY   Web Series - RWBY Empty

Back to top Go down

Web Series - RWBY
Page 1 of 1