Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GogoGamerFuss
Observer
GogoGamerFuss

Current Win Points : 68

School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life Empty
PostSubject: School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life   School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 am

So, what I can say is that the school system here is different than what it is in USA or anywhere else. It is f-ed up, pretty bad in fact. They just try to torture and destroy every kid in here only for the absolute geniuses to remain on the top. And they can or cannot be successful later in life. Me, a 9 and 10 (mostly 9) student (sometimes I receive 8) will wonder later what did I do wrong as I will die of hunger!
On a side note, Tim's cough is genius. I can imitate how he coughs, even though I don't smoke at all or anything. I can make myself look sick and look like a have huge headaches and then go home with no questions asked. Of course, I don't do this too often, only when needed. The way that the characters talk is also real nice. I am imitating their way of talking, now everyone thinks I'm the calm, light-headed guy in class. Yes, I said by now I am imitating all that, because I am preparing to be an actor, so doing this stuff frequently is recommended I presume.
Also, could anyone tell me, why in the world are there only 6 registered users online (tops) all the time? There isn't much activity here...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gogafus/
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life   School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 am

Well I can answer the active user thing. There used to be a lot more, but we had a staffing change recently that many people disagreed with, so a lot of them just upped-sticks and left. We're sorting it out though, don't worry.
Back to top Go down

School in Romania and how MH pretty much made my life
Page 1 of 1