Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

theoriginalaliendude

Go down 
+22
Blue Eyes
ChaosGamma
Wrathling
Verdett
Mr. Jeebles
Nedark
Slynesh
AlanAuch
cowboyghostie
quofomo
dezwithabat
Hellebore
Zhanro
Harlan Phoenix
Bloodshade
Get-In-Pants
Vivi
LisaEvermore
Hither-Thither
taylortexas
Satyrcynic
Trygon
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:39 pm

LisaEvermore wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Verdett
Untainted
Verdett

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey guys, look like doc is compiling Angel's Game, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPrUesky_ss&feature=feedu
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Watched it last night. I like it when he complies stuff because over half the time he sees stuff I didn't even notice. Like the fact that I didn't know it was even being called "Angel's Game"

Learn something new every damn day.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 pm

I too enjoy Doc Cairo's compilations, though on this one I don't think he got anything that I hadn't noticed (though I'm probably wrong about that, annoying when I can't even remember a video I just watched this morning).

Hoping it doesn't take too long for him to do the next part; I like this story but it starts getting rather complicated about after where he finished this video, I think. I still really feel like there's something I'm missing. And I really can't follow the Twitter, I can never tell who's posting shit unless they actually point out who it is.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm

I agree about the Twitter thing. I look over it occasionally, but unless they start doing like EMH does and end each tweet with a letter letting us know who said what, it is near impossible to figure out. D: Which makes me sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm

I don't claim to be dumb, though some might disagree with me, but sometimes these have to be bubble gum for the brain. We don't need to be sitting in our computer chairs and having to think hard and bouncing all over the net to find out the arrow of the story.

Now, I do enjoy a good movie that taxes my mind, whether it something done by David Finch or that guy who did the Sixth Sense...But at least you have all the complex stuff in one place.

I guess that it is far too tempting, what with YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, to splurt it out all over the shop just to make it all feel real. All these dudes have to keep themselves in check and not make it hard work for them and for us.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

^Spoilers work thusly:
[+spoiler+]enter secret hidden awesome text here[+/+spoiler+]
... but ya'know, without all those + symbols everywhere.

NEW VIDEO:

TACKLE FUCKIN' EVERYTHING!!!11!1!

And soo...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cowboyghostie
Anxious
cowboyghostie

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:30 pm

LisaEvermore wrote:
And soo...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:20 am

There are be some tweets from the Stephen
Quote :
HOW THE HELL DID THIS THING GET IN MY HOUSE?

Quote :
I LOCKED EVERY DOOR AND EVERY WINDOW

Quote :
oh god what's that sound

Quote :
oh god oh god there's blood everywhere

Quote :
what the hell is this thing oh god what is this

Quote :
this isn't a fucking man in a suit what the fuck is this thing

Quote :
oh my god it's a person

Quote :
I just killed somebody

Quote :
ohgod that's only mostly a person what the fuck what the fuck

Quote :
OH WAIT IT WAS JUST PLAYING OPOSSUM.

Quote :
OKAY NOW IT'S DEFINITELY DEAD.

At this point I started laughing.

Quote :
IT IS REALLY FUCKING DEAD.

Quote :
http://twitpic.com/4q164b
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:32 pm

I had a brief chat, with Josh, on YouTube about a week ago..I think he implied that this series is coming to an end very soon.

It's a shame, him, and his pals, did a great job...But as long as he keeps doing those interviews we shan't miss him that much Smile
Back to top Go down
cowboyghostie
Anxious
cowboyghostie

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm

pantohorse wrote:
I had a brief chat, with Josh, on YouTube about a week ago..I think he implied that this series is coming to an end very soon.

It's a shame, him, and his pals, did a great job...But as long as he keeps doing those interviews we shan't miss him that much Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:42 am

D : *insert bawwwwwww face here*

JOOGUIZMAKMEHSADWIFDISTALKZ!!!!

No really, it does. I had no idea. I figured the slow progression from one set of characters to another set was playing out, sorta like handing over a dynasty from one generation to the next. *sigh* Well fuck. Now what do I do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:44 am

Well, Lisa, at times like this we light candles and sing hymns. Personally I will make my own tri-corner hat and have a few beers while I watch some highlights.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:00 pm

... Do we have any theoriginalaliendude hymns? If not, someone should get on that. Someone with better rhyming skillz than me. My works always begin (and end) the same way: "Drat.... uh, cat--no, that doesn't make any sense. Rat... mat, sat? Fuck this, Ima go watch TV."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

I killed in the morning when the world was young
I killed in the moon and the stars and the sun
I came down from heaven and I killed on the earth
At YouTube I had my birth

Kill, Kill, wherever you may be
I am the lord of the dance settee
And I lead you all, wherever you may be
And I lead you all in a kill frenzy

Happy now, Lisa? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm

My personal opinion on this series is as follows :
There's just something about it that gets on my nerves. The part where Austin is at the fence, and then he doesn't remember it, it was ridiculous.
I don't like this series very much, it's the OCD inside me that makes me continue watching it.
It's not very well thought out, and doesn't appear to be going anywhere. And the videos are SO. DAMN. LONG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Blue Eyes...None of these series make any sense, that's the beauty behind them. We watch all the boring BS, we wait for months for some new upload and then it leaves us confused, upset and lonely while we work it all out. But the joy is when they deliver 3 minutes worth of outstanding excitement that justifies us staying until the bitter end.

You know it's true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Yes, all the series don't make any sense, but this one doesn't appear to be going anywhere, but I could be wrong.
There's no real story. It was just kind of "hey my name is josh, hey i cut my hair, cryptic bullshit, SLENDEH"
Back to top Go down
cowboyghostie
Anxious
cowboyghostie

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
Yes, all the series don't make any sense, but this one doesn't appear to be going anywhere, but I could be wrong.
There's no real story. It was just kind of "hey my name is josh, hey i cut my hair, cryptic bullshit, SLENDEH"

So.. the videos, standalone, don't make a lot of sense. I totally get that. You're missing the majority of the series if you're not following the twitter/facebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:23 pm

I sort have have to agree with you to a certain point, as the end is drawing near on it (probably already ended as far as I know) there hasn't been a satisfactory ending or explanation to it all...Not even good cryptic stuff where the viewer could come to their own conclusion. Maybe, if they are reading this, they could do one last entry that allows certain things to make sense.

I know that Josh, on his other YouTube account, did a video about Slender Man's clothing, like lack of tie, inclusion of a hat...but yet he didn't explain why he did that. I want something to fill in those gaps.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm

*shrug* I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
projectrallus
Untainted
projectrallus

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Quote :
joshrallus
Stephen
I can't do this anymore. After the videos go up I'm going to end it. I'm going to make the images go away.
37 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/joshrallus
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, I suppose, if he goes through with it, that takes care of that.
Hm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theoriginalaliendude   theoriginalaliendude - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

theoriginalaliendude
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: