Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0

Go down 
+4
morbidatropine
PointlessTest
Tiro1000
thexlastxdalek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 am

Welcome to a post with a name many Slenderman Fans know about.

I thought about redoing that kind of post here.

Any good Photoshoppers give it a try to put a ghost, bigfoot, slenderman, demon or whatever in a picture and make it as convincing as possible.

Lets try this Very Happy

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 am

I love this Idea, can't wait to see what comes of it.
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:20 pm

This is a great idea! Common guys lets create the next big thing Smile
Back to top Go down
morbidatropine
Anxious
morbidatropine

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 pm

This sounds fun, can't wait to see what kinds of stuff people come up with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:36 pm

So, I was digging through some boxes of pictures at my dad's house, trying to find some good ones for a scrapbook I'm making. As I'm sifting through yet more wedding pictures, I come across this one:

Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 WzMiab2

Now, obviously, I was a little bit spooked, so I went to ask my dad. He told me that he had no idea what it was or where it came from. He asked me which box I found it in, and when I showed him, he told me that it was old pictures my grandfather had given him. My grandfather, let's call him Jerry, was a big game hunter way back in the day. It's almost all he would do. He would take off with his brother and a few friends to Colorado and hunt for a month, then come back with enough food to last the family months.

When I brought the picture to my grandfather and asked him what it was, he went sheet white and took the picture from me, throwing it into the fire. Luckily, I had scanned it earlier. All he would say to me about it was, "That is the Deadliest Game..."
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
DuaLocKs
Anxious
DuaLocKs

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 Old-210
I was shifting through some old family photos and found this. I was obviously not from a white family so I asked my grandma who they were. She simply said "friends". I looked at it and saw a glimpse of a figure in the background.

ADMIN EDIT: Fixed your image so it worked. You're welcome, lol.

Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed image tags)
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 pm

The Doctor wrote:
So, I was digging through some boxes of pictures at my dad's house, trying to find some good ones for a scrapbook I'm making. As I'm sifting through yet more wedding pictures, I come across this one:

Now, obviously, I was a little bit spooked, so I went to ask my dad. He told me that he had no idea what it was or where it came from. He asked me which box I found it in, and when I showed him, he told me that it was old pictures my grandfather had given him. My grandfather, let's call him Jerry, was a big game hunter way back in the day. It's almost all he would do. He would take off with his brother and a few friends to Colorado and hunt for a month, then come back with enough food to last the family months.

When I brought the picture to my grandfather and asked him what it was, he went sheet white and took the picture from me, throwing it into the fire. Luckily, I had scanned it earlier. All he would say to me about it was, "That is the Deadliest Game..."
Wow that's spooky as hell and your grandfather hardly saying anything just adds to how mysterious it is.

EDIT: Just saw Dualock's post when trying to post this and it scared the shit outta me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
morbidatropine
Anxious
morbidatropine

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Wow that's spooky as hell and your grandfather hardly saying anything just adds to how mysterious it is.

EDIT: Just saw Dualock's post when trying to post this and it scared the shit outta me.

It would be pretty creepy to just find old pictures like that.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Yeah..it really would...dear god..
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0   Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Images (SomethingAwful) V2.0
Page 1 of 1