Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Video Distortion Test

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelisHere
Anxious
MichaelisHere

Current Win Points : 71

Video Distortion Test Empty
PostSubject: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:31 pm

I would thought I try something out today and see what people thought, If you guys like It.
I will keep it up, If people Don't, I take it down
SPOILER:
Back to top Go down
DuaLocKs
Anxious
DuaLocKs

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 pm

For god's sake, don't take down everything people don't like,Michael. 

I think the distortion was a meh but a good distortion for the newbie slenderseries.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Michael if you are going to do multiple videos about distortion, I would recommend you stick to one thread.

This distortion is okay, nothing to special though.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Yyyeah Micheal it would be a good idea to stick to one thread with this, although your last thread like this was locked by Doc, so I don't know what to tell you. You should also reconsider taking things down simply because people don't like them. You should really only take it down if you don't like them.

For now I guess I'll leave this thread be, unless another mod has an idea of what should happen with it.

Other than that, the distortion looks pretty well-made, could be better though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
MichaelisHere
Anxious
MichaelisHere

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Think I might fool Around with XeleX

Last edited by MichaelisHere on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:08 am

Don't take it down (like people said) but it's good to play around with what you like. It's pretty good for beginner distortion, and it will take some time and fooling around before you really get the hang of what you're looking to do with the distortion. I like the colour shift, but I'm not a big fan of the purple hue (but that's my own personal bias against purple, I suppose).

For me, the best distortion is distortion that is used for more than just distortion sake. Remember, distortion is a tool in psychological fear. When used right, it's a great way to dangle the idea that Slender Man (or whatever) is close by, but you just don't know where. Think of it as a voice to the monster. Try messing around with different "Tones" of distortion to the fit the mood of the scene. Can you make it sound "angrier" when Slendy is attacking, or light and creepy when he's just lurking around? It's a great idea to practice though. And always ask, I've heard a lot of people say that Adam (from tribes) and other creators are pretty open to sharing tips.
Back to top Go down
DuaLocKs
Anxious
DuaLocKs

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:33 am

MichaelisHere wrote:
Think I might fool Around with XeleX
I'm done with that era. That series ended a long time ago, you're too late.
Back to top Go down
MichaelisHere
Anxious
MichaelisHere

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Ya well this was just test, the videos gone now anyway
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Well, since the video's gone, I'm pretty sure I should lock the thread, unless you want to add some more into this thread; that's all good with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 pm

MichaelisHere wrote:
Ya well this was just test, the videos gone now anyway
Michael....seriously man? You're just wasting space on the forum by posting up tons of test videos and then taking them down and especially since none of them have any relevance... could you please stop...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Distortion Test   Video Distortion Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Distortion Test
Page 1 of 1