Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY Empty
PostSubject: A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY   A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:08 pm

I haven't listened to this guy for THAT long, but I already am in love with his skillz! Basically, he plays either medleys or renditions of popular songs and artists....ONLY 8 BIT! He does it so well, I just HAD to share it here.

Here's my personal favorite:

Just.....UGH......*drools over piano skills*

Plus, he's cute. <3
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY   A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 am

The songs are all bang on. Almost as good as the original album. Thanks for posting this Doc.

My persnonal favourite ones are Lose Yourself to Dance and Giorgio by Moroder, of the ones he played. Not to take anything away from Beyond, which is also amazing... UGH. They're all great. I can't pick a favourite.

Ever listen to any Unicorn Kid? I think you'd like his stuff...

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY   A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Huh, yeah, they aren't half bad at all. I like it! He came out with a new one. A skrillex medley! Oh, and apprently, the next one will be When You Wish Upon a Star.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY   A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bit Of- 8-Bit GLORY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: General Interests :: Music-
Jump to: