Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Honest question here... (may offend some people)

Go down 
+9
sethlapod555
JustinDGBZ
Chieftain1
kingxana0
timeobserver2013
Jane And Jeff
TailsFoxy
The Doctor
Todesfurcht
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:15 am

I don't know why anyone would want him to be real in the first place. Fuck every aspect of having to deal with the Slender Man in real life. He isn't some faceless old chum who just drops by to say hello. It's an Eldritch Abomination from some other plane of existence that enjoys causing humans misfortune and madness. We have enough of that in the world already. We don't need more of it, especially if it's provided by a being that is far beyond our comprehension. That's a huge cocktail of bad things waiting to happen.

I don't follow the Slender Man mythos because he's cool and awesome. I follow it because I'm a horror fan and watching Marble Hornets was the first time I had been legitimately scared by a movie/series in a very long time. Slender Man gets under my skin. So when people go around saying he's real, it comes off as foolish on their part. If you wish to vehemently claim that he exists, then you're wishing for something terrible to be out and about messing with out world. And I can't get down with that.
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:12 am

That's understandable.

But who are we to know whether or not Slenderman would be bad? He is composed mainly of headcanons.

I imagine he'd be damn scary either way though.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Todesfurcht wrote:
That's understandable.

But who are we to know whether or not Slenderman would be bad? He is composed mainly of headcanons.

I imagine he'd be damn scary either way though.
Alrighty. I would assume that The Slender Man, if he were to exist, would be manifest as his original creator intended him to be. 

If that is the case...I would fear for the human race.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Whoever believes in the Wood Carvings is silly lol. Vsurge stated on the BBC radio interview that he 'has the photoshop file' still saved for the wood carvings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:07 pm

BBC radio interview?

Damn,
Eric's been places mang.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:33 pm

GIVE THESE MEN COOKIES...

Well, not Lumine >.<
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Lumine's right though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nl671

It's a really good listen, I must say. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honest question here... (may offend some people)   Honest question here... (may offend some people) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honest question here... (may offend some people)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2