Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?  Empty
PostSubject: P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?    P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 pm

I was watching this music video for P.O.D's Beautiful and I found something the interested me. It would see like there is a slenderman reference in the video, but maybe I'm just reading to far into this XD. See if you can spot it is pretty obvious. 

Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?    P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Okay, that's just completely obvious. The long arms, the black suit, the white skin, the facelessness, the stillness, the appearance and stalking of a young boy, only being able to be seen by the kid.

I'd think it's a blatant reference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?    P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:53 pm

...seems more like Splendorman.

My little brother spotted a blatant Slenderman reference in a cartoon he was watching. I believe it was called Total Drama Island.
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?    P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:55 am

HOLY CRAP!

What an awesome discovery, that's definitely Slenderman with a rad pair of goggles.

I admit though, the ending had me in tears. THAT KID IS THE REAL BULLY.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?    P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:22 am

That top hat is too much for me. Giggling the entire time. But yeah, blatant indeed. I lightly wished that he tore those bullies apart in the end, but I'm sure they couldn't have gotten away with that much gore in a music video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?    P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?  Empty

Back to top Go down

P.O.D Beautiful slenderman reference?
Page 1 of 1