Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #34 Discussion

Go down 
+22
Mr. Kroc
HorrorJuku
Wolfloner
Senny
quofomo
Hellebore
Sanne
Zander
elevator_child
steve
Alice
LisaEvermore
QhaoticZombie
According
Bard
Erratic
Hither-Thither
Mr. Jeebles
Sachael
BlackWolf
LostSkeleton
Shayde
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

Entry #34 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 pm

It's up...
Back to top Go down
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 pm

OH dammit Jay

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 pm

I had to call WhiteWolf in when I saw it. I was yelling "MARBLEHORNETS!!!!!!!!!!" a la Mr. Crocker from the Fairly Oddparents cartoon. Razz

Veeeery creepy, although I was a little disappointed that neither Masky nor Slendy showed up. Does anyone get the feeling that Slendy won't show up until the end of the season?
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Creepy place was creepy. I was on my seat the whole time waiting for Slendy or Masky to jump out and nab Jay.
Though Slendy's probably gonna appear on these tapes of Jay's at some point I'd reckon, because so far, series 2 has been very Slender-Lite.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 pm

HEY GUYS IT'S TOTALLY APRIL OF 2010 LOL! *drives past a bunch of trees with dead/no leaves*

Yeah yeah, nitpicking, I know. This felt kinda like a filler entry while they're busy filming the good stuff. At least we have another creepy house to speculate about now!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:34 pm

I enjoyed it. would have been scarier if it was night... Jay can you please go back to being genre blind. It was creepier.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Hither-Thither
Observer
Hither-Thither

Current Win Points : 89

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:43 pm

I found this one kind of... calming? I guess it's the rain.
Oh except for
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dragonlvrgyrl.deviantart.com
Erratic
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Fuck that noise. Just...oh man I screamed over skype like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Bard
Anxious
Bard

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 am

I expected the bag in the corner to be full of organs and hanging from the ceiling. I was disappointed.

I'm also trying to pause so I can try to read some of the pretty graffiti, but no luck.
Back to top Go down
According
Untainted
According

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 am

I kept expecting something to jump out of a corner, or a cat scare, or something.
But instead we have rain and abandoned houses.

Yeaaah, this seems like filler. Next video is gonna be awesome, I imagine. /hopes
Back to top Go down
http://cinnabox.deviantart.com/
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 am

BlackWolf wrote:
I had to call WhiteWolf in when I saw it. I was yelling "MARBLEHORNETS!!!!!!!!!!" a la Mr. Crocker from the Fairly Oddparents cartoon. Razz

Oh god, I just imagined that and now.....oh god, FOP/Slendy crossover.
LOOKWHATYOUMADEMEDOOOOOO.

Ahem. Anyways....

I liked this entry, even if it was filler. IT WAS GOOD FILLER. Geez, when that board fell and CLUNKED I jumped so much, ha ha.

AND THAT FREAKIN' BAG, RUSTLING IN THE WIND. GEEEEEZ.

I SURE HOPE HE DOES GO BACK TO THE CREEPY HOUSE AGAIN TO DO A MORE THOROUGH SEARCH.
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 am

Is Slendy hiding in the debris? J, hun, little advice. The camera works best when NOT pointed at the ground. Just saying. Also, the fact that a chunk of the ceiling fell... totally startled me. I had not been prepared for that.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Alice
Anxious
Alice

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:58 am

YAY, IT'S BACK.

AND JUMPSCARING ME INTO BURNING A HOLE IN MY CLOTHING.

I must admit, I was expecting the return address to be Alex's house or somewhere in the neighborhood. Creepy New House was newer and creepier, though I doubt it's Alex's unless it takes some odd two weeks to get that dilapidated.

Still, kudos to the boys for trekking out in the freezing rain to film that. Also it does look like where I imagine a Masky might live...
Back to top Go down
http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html
steve
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 am

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster!

Just wanted to point out, the way the metal sheet was leaning against the window and the way it had fallen over, it couldn't have fallen over on it's own. At first I thought maybe it'd slid down and fell off the edge of the window, but if you look at the deformations the side facing in was definitely towards the ground after it fell. So I think that leaves another question...

Wind?

or Masky? Smile

2:18
Entry #34 Discussion 34-21810

3:30
Entry #34 Discussion 34-33010
Back to top Go down
elevator_child
Untainted
elevator_child

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am

GOD DAMN THAT JUMP SCARE. Watched this thing alone in my house at 2 am, clutching a baseball bat. I jumped off the couch.

Maybe I'm insane, but...around that flappy tarp thing...were those tentacles graffiti'd around the window? I'll go get a screengrab later.
Back to top Go down
http://ali-timeoutofmind.blogspot.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:16 am

All I read out of that Alice was Jay makes you lose your clothing. *cough* This was rather boring though..
Back to top Go down
Sanne
Untainted
Sanne

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:06 am

I think the noise we heard was the metal plate falling down? I don't see any debris (from the ceiling) that wasn't there before. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lusciouscreation.com/blog
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 am

Jay if you can afford to drive all over the place, stay in a hotel for who knows how long... Why cant you afford a gun, or hell even a fucking baseball bat... a crowbar.... a pocketknife... How about a replacement for the flashlight you clocked Masky with because he wanted to tackle-fucking-everything?

Creepy house is Creepy!... I was expecting a bit more, but I suppose we can't have Slendy and some plot twisting revelations on the very first tape.
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 am

D: Very creepy, even if nothing happened.
Damn stuff falling down .__.
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
Senny
Untainted
Senny

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 pm

I did wonder why he didn't remove the black sheet..thing covering over one of the windows. If I was in somewhere like that, I wouldn't want any obstructed viewpoints or possible exits/entrys. The bang at one point made me jolt and probably got me a few odd stares - yay for watching it at Uni.
Back to top Go down
Wolfloner
Untainted
Wolfloner

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah, I think those are tentacles graffiti'd around the bag.

Speaking of, when I first saw that bag, I thought it was hanging from the ceiling, and would full of organs. Disappointed.

I expect this episode to set up some good stuff. I'm fine with a filler/transition episode, don't bother me.
Back to top Go down
http://bennetthallsm.blogspot.com
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Hellebore wrote:

Jay if you can afford to drive all over the place, stay in a hotel for who knows how long... Why cant you afford a gun, or hell even a fucking baseball bat... a crowbar.... a pocketknife...

...And the fact that you are fighting something that doesn't have to abide by the rules of physics therefore has no physical logically reasoning to be "harmed", has no effect on your view of the necessity of weapons?

I will never understand people dire need for weapons against Slendy.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 pm

The only weapon I need against Slendy is a certain amount of US currency.

I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT STARTED AND WHY BUT I SUPPORT IT.
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
HorrorJuku
Untainted
HorrorJuku

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

This pleased me to no end.
So far in season 2, I haven't had a single moment of feeling "holding my breath; on the edge". I got that with this. My stomach ached with anticipation and that jump scare was fully effective.

ace.
Back to top Go down
http://officiallyemily.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kroc
Untainted
Mr. Kroc

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Not the most interesting entry, but it's still a nice setup and it's good to know that J is looking at those tapes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #34 Discussion   Entry #34 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #34 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next