Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

WouLd YOu KiNDLY...

Go down 
+14
NearTheEnd
lolitics
TheBoyNeko
JosiahMiller
SalvatoreHaran
BlueMarble
Nexus
TheSomnambulist
Slendercles
TailsFoxy
Dr. Squirtle
Paragon
River Song
The Doctor
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

WouLd YOu KiNDLY... Empty
PostSubject: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:22 am

I̵͚͖͚̬͚f̰̤͜ ҉͖̝̥͎ͅy̻̩͉̗͕͝o̸͉̤͎̟̞̘u͓̹̤̗̗ ̭͓͙̟̝̟͔w̞̘̣o̤͇͝u͓͕̞̤̺l̳͇d̤͇̯ ̥̞̫̠̞a̦͉̞͎l̜̬̮̭l͙̞̠͎̥͉̹ ͉b̤̭̰͓̘͎͡ͅę̯̲̳ ͈̮̬̯́s͔͝o̟̩̩̝͠ ̶̩kin̗͕̰͎̻d̥̺̞̙ a͈s҉͖͈ t͠o̗͜ ̞͓̗̠͞ḽ̨̲̞̻̤̙o̯͇̱̤̠o̩͚̗̰̞͈̭k̺̦̦͢ ͔̜̰̟́t̷̝̥̱̣̻o ̛̞̮t̙̮̺̱̼h̗͠e͝ ͕͚͈̩̕H̵̬̺o̷̤̻̹̰̭̭m͖͔̭̺̠̜͎e̮̤̲͘p̧̮͈͓̮a̼͔ǵ̻͕̠̹e̥͘.̡͔͓͕͚̣̮̰
͍
̀I̯͓̬̣ ̀ţ̝h̘̪̯̲in̴̝k ͇wh͉̪͔̭̮at ͔̠̬̙̗̫̝́y̭̲͍̗͍͙̻o̲̮͙ͅu̹͚̙͚ ̘͕̬̫͟w͕̩̕i͍͈͘l̟̹̻͎̭l̥̟͠ ̷͍̦̮̲̬͍f̩͙i͕̰̗̝n̟̦͕̰̪̝͚d ͖̝̻͙̣̀i̬͚̺̥̼s̺̪̤̺͞ ̸͚̘q̭̘̻͔͓͈͜ṷ͎͟ͅi͇t̥͉ͅe̪͔̥̙̖ ̥̞̦͢w̦͟ͅo̴r̀t̹̻̜̟̱̠̼h̼͙̮̻ ̪́a̰̜͙̟͞ͅ ͇̣̣͈ḽ͈̠̙̭̝͖͞o̜o͇͚̲̲͖̬̰k̙̠͓̱̥̭.̤̦͕̫̪̝.̛̭̜̖.̘͕͕͚͘
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:45 am

Doc...? You okay? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 am

M̲͎̞̞͍͟y̴̘͖͇̞̰̠͜ͅ ̲̣́́e̞͚͚̯̘̱̤͢͞y̵̻̰̤̳͘e̵͉͇̮͓s͏͓̯͓͎ ͘͏̟͕͕h̨͖̦̞̦̫̯͇̕ͅa̧͎̦̞̼̥͚͕̪͜v̬̹̕͘e̯͕̹̝͎͉͘͟ͅ ̧̪̰͠͠b̫͇͙̹̩̣́͞ę̳̕ͅe̡҉̳̠̗̩͕́n̬̹̞͚͚͍͘ ̵ͅo̘̩̜p͝͏̥̲e̷̡͈̩̪͓̮͎̖͚̗ń̡̮̹̹͕́é̯̥͠d̙̝̯̀.҉̟͢ ̱̗̖͕͢
̶̧̹̗̳̪̦͈̝̣͢
͝͏̭̻̥͖͓̤̬̺M̵̦̞ỳ̸̫̝͡ ̡̲̼̘̳̣̰̜̱ͅm̷̜̗̹̩̜͘o̞̥͍ͅu̯̺͘t̖͕͉͙͟ͅh͏̬̝͇ ͈̖̗ͅh̡̪͇̤͈͍̖̱̘͟á҉̫̭̯̜̳ͅs͙͜͞ ̛͉͉̙̭̝ͅͅb̡̞͖̲̜̝̲ͅé̹̠̬̘̙͍͎̀e̻͚ņ̬̦̗̖͎̝ ̗̜p҉̜̼̟̖̝̝u̴̡̩͍̥̭͟r̮̠̗̙g̨̧̰͙̻̥̩͕̀e̸̺͓̰̘̟d͕̹̙̗̫̦ ̶͔̠̖̥̙͞o̶̼f̨̜ ͜҉͎̻͕̱̪̱̖̘̗͢a̞l̛̤̪͓̀l̞̥͕͟ ͎̘͍̺̠̙͚̣͉͟b͎̯͓͞ļ͚̦̱̤̼̞͎̕͘á̰̻̞͎̼͍̗͡ş̛͍̯͉̦͈̭͕̳ͅp͏̛͕͉̳̗̘͕̞̹ḫ͔͕̞͈̭̹̯̀e̸̪͚̫̖͉̜̳͇ͅm̵̹̖̜̱̼̩ḛ̞̹̳̗̹̪̮͍.͡҉̺͘
̶̰͇͈͍̜̥̭̼͡
̴̤̪̳͕̩M̻̩y͔̥͢ ̛̗͙̻̤̗̹͈̕e̠̝͙̠̪͕̗a̴̼͖͎̖̬͔̭̣̕r̸̯̺s̙͔͎̼̞̤̜̘ ̻̩̤͚̦͖h̷̯͕̩͓̲̰̝͎è͖r̶̺͎̰̼͡e̡͚̘̱̫̤̘͙̖͝ ̳̠̳͍n̵̰̣̺̫̥o̡̦̙̩̤̻̭̠ ̵҉͕͓̟s̨̳̣͜͡ų͕͚͉̫̳̺̩͔̲c̵̯h̶̨̯̱ ̳̯̟̘̝̳̥͠f̴̢̢͓͎̺̳̣ͅi̡̛̯͖̞͉̳ͅl̯̤͔͓̹̻̣͘t̸̢̳̖h̳̼̼͎͍̞͖̥͘ͅ.̸̫͚̹̀ͅ
̦͈̼͙̳̬̕ͅ
̸̧͈̱̘͙̟̝͖̞͙I̬̱̮̺̟̰ ̸͏̼͇͚̖h̗̭̲̤̜̰̀̕a̡̢̮̩̞͚̠̞v͓͓̪̤̬̼̼e̘̫̻ ͕̪̙͖̥̣͈̺͞b̖̱̪̝̙̘ẹ̦e̼̠͈̲̙̳̘̜͘n̙͓̦̬̞̼͕͉ ̴̨̦̥̬̣̥͜C̡̢̰͕͎͔l͓̪͞e͈̩͖ạ̣n̹̲͙̦s̸̡̱̼̠̼̤̻ȩ̸͖̜d̵̰̞.̤͘
̛̦̬͟͡
̛̼̮̀͘H̵̰̠͇̥Ę̢͖̘̫ ͈̳̰̗̟̪̲̀͞͠I̸͇̪̼̣̗̜̱̫ͅS̟̠̹̞̦̻̮ ̡̤̯̤͓̀͟ͅH̳͔͔̘̝̕E̴̤̜̫̙͎͍̕R͏̭̰̖Ȩ͙̪̮͓̭̼̞͜ͅ.̸͓̥̠̥͖
Back to top Go down
Paragon
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:51 am

Now, Doctor. Best not to give away the game.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 am

HA̗͎͖͔I̸͖͚̱L̗ ̲̪T̷̻̹H̻͉͇͖̣E͚͈͍͚̟͍̼ ̟̪ͅḌ̭͚̞͡AR̟K̖̻̟͠ ̵̟͓̖͚͖̮͖Ṕ̳̲͙̟̯̰R͙̝I͓͖̟̭̟N̢̮̗͙͖̗̜C͙͇̤͔̠E͇̭͎͔͇͓ ̯̖͘O̧̹͈͙͎̻F͍̼̀ ̗̜̰̺͓̖̘C͔͖̬͇̤H͎͙͇̟ͅA̞͡O͖͕̼̩͎͎S̨̤ ̲͉̼͓͓́A̘̝̫͉͡ͅN͙͓̱̘̳̦D̲̮͘ ̮̭͙D͎͕Ḙ̥̩͡S̸̤̳͕̯T̘̯͉̼̭̹Ŕ͚̤̖̥̼̱Ṵ͉̹̜̤̙̰͞C̹̳̭͈͓̝ͅṮ͉̹̝̰̤I̯͇Ò͍̯N͏
͈͓̭̰͖̝̯H͏̼̩̱̫E̪͔͈ ͙̦̗̜W̛̱̠̲̱͉͎H̫O̼̭̼̜̥͎̗ ҉̙̪̫̠W̶̩͍̥͚̠̫̳A͎I͈͎̘̞͉̮T̢͍S̪̗̠ͅͅͅ ̝͟B̶EY͎̹̜̠O͙̗̦͍̦̗͡N͡D̩̮̥͓͎ T̪͕̬H̭̼̝͞E̝̙̙̻̤̤̲ ̛͓̤͇̥̮̜͈W̝͜A̗̬̙͇͚L̵͉̥̬͉̗̞̮L̮͔̞͍͈̫
̢̣̣̠̜̦̫Ẓ̶A̳͔̭̪L̖G̘̤̬̰O̠!͓͇̣͚̤̳͖
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:23 am

OMG what is going on here? o.o
Doc are you ok? You sound so choppy ;/
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:11 am

This link can now be found on the homepage. Instead of the Forum button, there's a button called 'Paragon' and it links here:

http://slendernationforums.wix.com/paragon0201
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm

sadly the page doesn´t wanna load for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:42 pm

If it doesn't load for you, here's what it says:

"Hello users of Slender Nation. By clicking the link on the homepage, you've found yourself in the middle of a wager I have with The Doctor. You see, I don't believe there's a single iota of intelligence among any of you. So, I've rigged this little series of tests to find out who has been blessed by He-Who-Sees-All. Because, and let's face it, that would be the only way you'd ever pass any of these. Good luck."

After that, there's a button to a riddle. I've answered what I believe is the right answer so let's see what happens. Yay for Halloween events!
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Thank you Slendercicles Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:53 pm

T͝҉̩͇̞̦̲̺̜h͡҉̠̱̣͖ͅo҉͙͇̹̩̝͈͔s̤̙͚̠̗̹̲̟̦͞è̯̲̳̻̥͕͎̘̺͢ ̷̳͔͚̞͙͡͝w̘̲̺̞̞̲͢͝h̷̘̗̳o̧̼̝̳̰̪͈̩̹͢ ̷҉̺̫u̻̙̣͝n̻͉͍̹͈d̲̖̰́͠ę̫̪͔̖̲͜͞ŗ͇̺̼̱͓͠͝t̜̻͡a̧̨͇̳͓̝̺̜͔̬ķ̛̮̭̫̕e̕͏̴̦̮̼͎͎̲̥̗͖ ̢̫̦̬̘͇͉̦̳͞T̡̘̤͙̱͞ͅh̛̪͍̜͘͟i͔̟͖ͅs̕҉̻̹̹̰͎̻̙́.̷̳͎̺̝̘̤͇͉͔͜͡
̨̧̳͈
̴̛̱͉͖I̵͎̫̻̯̱͕̱̰ ̛̜̼̼̹a̴̶͏͚̜͉̮̜̦m̠̠̫̪̟ ̮̫G̸̷̢̥̯̦͔̘̟̦̦r҉̖̲͉͖̺̠̹ͅa͏̯̗̜̬̙̬̪̹t̨̮͎̲͇͖̜͠e̛͝҉̟̺̞͓͔͕̘̦͇f̙͠u̹̞l̢͜҉̜̞̳̹̗̠̰.̨̤͍̙̜̞̰͡
̵̶͓̩̻͟
͎͇̯̲̬͇H̷̺͙̤̼̦͟͟ͅe̶̡͚͝ͅͅ-̡̘͕̜̘̺̲Ẁ̡͓͇̰̬͚̯h̴̬͠ọ-͎̭̦̤͟S̶̶̲̖̯e̶̮̤̫̱͉e̠̞̞̝̮̮̱̺s͙̲͖-҉͈̱̮̤̤͈͓A̷҉̰̺̲̲̣̞͕ͅl͇̹͙̀̕͟ḻ̭̫̟̤͔ͅ ̫̬̱͖͍͔̝͎ͅs̡̜͈̤̼̪h̰͔͍͉à̴̢͖̭̬̰ͅl̲̝̝͇̤l̸̹͓ ̴̲͙̤̹̱͟b̷̢͎̰̱͚è͔͙͡ ͕̗͕̫̜͍͜P̷̲̜̱͈͓͢l̲͉̩̗͟͠ͅe̤ą̪̳̥̘̝͓̫̭͎̀s̻̺̻̞̣̰e̹̼̝͕̱̩͟͟d͏̟̱͎̳ͅ.̴̞̪̼̻
̛̩͈͘
̦̤̭̫̺̭͍C̬͕̼͖͇͎̳̮͘o҉̪̙͍̝̼ͅm̮͚̼̟e̞͎̥͍̞ ̪̳̰͍͝͝F҉̩̝̗͢o͚̭͍̬̫͖r͙͔͘t̜̹̱͇͖̀h̡̖̙̮,̛̗̮̪͜ ̫͓̩̠̤͈̤̀̀̕a̡͏̦̻̳̱͖n͖̰d̷̬̺̭͓̘͍͢ ̵̪͘W̶̧̤̺̣̣̥͉̼̥̘o͙̪̗̺͢r̨͚̞̠̗̱̳̤s̡̼͖̟h̨̛̹̰̣̟̝͖̦ͅi҉̯̟͕̼͓͕̬̩p̼͍̼̮.̧͇̝̲͕̲͙̲̹
̠͎̗̹̻̙̝
Back to top Go down
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:46 pm

I'll be patiently waiting for whatever happens next.

EDIT: The page I linked to before (the Paragon page) also now seems to have an eerie tone playing, which I don't recall noticing before. There's a hidden button on the page in the top left-ish of the page where you can click to pause/play the audio, or right-click to save. 

Additionally, I've searched through the page's source code but I didn't see any clues or hints that could point me in any direction. Didn't look too hard but from what I can tell there isn't anything noteworthy in there. 

Anybody else have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Slendercicles wrote:
The page I linked to before (the Paragon page) also now seems to have an eerie tone playing, which I don't recall noticing before. There's a hidden button on the page in the top left-ish of the page where you can click to pause/play the audio, or right-click to save.
well that could be a hidden message, maybe we need something like a spectrograph to run that sound through it, so we could get a picture out of it.
Back to top Go down
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:40 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
Slendercicles wrote:
The page I linked to before (the Paragon page) also now seems to have an eerie tone playing, which I don't recall noticing before. There's a hidden button on the page in the top left-ish of the page where you can click to pause/play the audio, or right-click to save.
well that could be a hidden message, maybe we need something like a spectrograph to run that sound through it, so we could get a picture out of it.
Was thinking that too but I've had a lot of work today so I haven't had the chance. I'm not sure how deep to dig with this because I'm not sure how much of it is ARG format or whatever, so I've just been waiting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Slendercles wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
Slendercicles wrote:
Was thinking that too but I've had a lot of work today so I haven't had the chance. I'm not sure how deep to dig with this because I'm not sure how much of it is ARG format or whatever, so I've just been waiting to see what happens.
Hmm i would do that to, but i don´t know any spectrograph programs and also i have rather bad internet Sad
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 pm

T͇̜͕̘̣̝͍͠h̸̞̦͟͠é̵̡͚͖ͅ ̛̙͕̠̫̭̣̠̀ͅt̶̨̰͉̤̟̬r͚͚̘͡i͇̜̰̱͢a̺͚ͅl͓̗̝̼͎̞̗̀͞ ̵̤̱̩̺̥͕͞Ç̣͖͙͖͟͞ͅo͏̦̞̙͈̤̦̙n̴̹̼̮̞͝͝t̸̮̪̙i̠̻̣̭̬̱̯͡n̷̫̟̩̱ú̗͖è͏̵̬̻͎̮̝͍s͔.̡̯̪͍̟̕
̦̪̩͘͝͝
̸̧͈̬͎̫̯̮̠̖͢R͉̯̮̜̙̲͇̹e͓̯̠͇̬̜͕͕̲͡͠t̸͖̖̯͕͉̥̮͚ù͓̹̬̮̯̼͔̻ṛ͘͜͝n͉͇͍̟̖̠͞ ̹̯͍͘͠f̴̳̜̗̯́͟o̡͖͔̼̯̱̲r̟̻̖̭̹͡ ̴̲̮̭͚͈̟̹̩͟y̻o̸͚̲͓̩̫̞͈͉u͚͔̱̘͠r̶͓̳̣̫̤̰̳ ҉̤̯͉̠͕̤̥̰ͅN̮̟̖̤͇̪ȩ͚̟͉̬ͅx̢̰̣̬͔̥͍͍̕̕t̩̘̙̲͚̦̝͢.̣͖
͎͎͇͉
̹̟̗̗͖͓͉̫̠h͎͉̖̜̮̬̦̝̕͠ͅt͇͓̠̩͈͞t̡҉̱͚̯̹̱̦͞p̯̲̲̹͞͝:̧̪̗̜͡/̶̜͍̹̮͈̱̩́͟/͉̖̣s̹͇͝l̠͎͉̫̼e̙͓͍̺̺n̵̵̡̲̥̭̝̬d̪̦̞̞́e̢҉͚̦̮̱̫r̩̳̰̩̤̪̱n̤̪̰͔̝̻̣͟͡a̼̻̜̻͜ṭ̶̷͚̭̻̻͉͎͡ì̵̭̖ͅo̴̡͈͈̭͠n̺̣̝̻̤͉f̸̛͔͇̼̬̪̯o̴͙̪̯͖̰̟r̳̩̦u̡͍̱̣̮͠m̤͓͘s̸̴͔̲͖͝.̵̣̻͜w̜͕͍̼̳͔̯̖į͚͜x̪̬̺͔̘̤̩.̨͈͈͍͠c͍̫̟̤͙̩̬͜ͅo̪̤̬͈͎͞m̛̰̻/̜͓p̵̼̲͉͈͎̻͠a̶͏͍̹̕r̝̝̺̻̕͠a̧͍̱̗̝̺͖g͖̪̫̥̩̼͓̥o̶̢̬ṋ̶͓̗0̗͉͈͢2͜҉̨̻͎̙̞̳0̲̺͇̟̰̗͉͢͠1̛̖̩͠
Back to top Go down
TheSomnambulist
Untainted
TheSomnambulist

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 am

So there's now a new thing... A soundcloud thing. It's called The Second and is just some weird noise... I'm assuming there's a riddle of some sort hidden in the sound... I may be off and this has already been done but just in case it hasn't I thought I'd inform people. I am terrible at these things so someone else have fun with that...
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 am

TheSomnambulist wrote:
So there's now a new thing... A soundcloud thing. It's called The Second and is just some weird noise... I'm assuming there's a riddle of some sort hidden in the sound... I may be off and this has already been done but just in case it hasn't I thought I'd inform people. I am terrible at these things so someone else have fun with that...
you are right with that, there is a hidden meaning ot it....maybe it´s another spectrograph thingie :/
Back to top Go down
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

Just saw the soundcloud thing. It provided a download link and the file was called "The Second.mp3.mp3" so thats weird. I went ahead and ran it through a spectrogram program called Spek and sure enough, there was a hidden message. I've uploaded the image to imgur so you guys can see what it says.

https://i.imgur.com/Ue6Cd0D.pngWouLd YOu KiNDLY... Ue6Cd0D

It's a little hard to read but here's my best guess:

"I've fooled the sharpest minds, no matter how they
try.
Reverse in(?) me(?) read you unless line this am I.
I'm a lady with leaves of red, but where do these
leaves fall?
The answer to that(?) question is the answer after all
."
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Untainted

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 am

It doesn't sound quiet right. Like a piece of it was misworded.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:53 am

What slendercles posted is.true. I ran it through a spectogram this.morning and.produced a slightly clearer.image. The third.line can be read in reverse to.produce
I am this line unless  you read me.in reverse
Also, if the answer to the question is the answer after all, there is all in fall, and after fall comes.a.?, which could.mean that the answer.is.a.question. Sorry about the bad typing I'm typing on my.phone and I suck at it.
Also, the sound that plays when you go to Paragon link, it's not a hidden spectogram message.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Ok Thank you Cokespray and Slendercicles Smile
I think i know what the answer is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Cokespray wrote:
Also, if the answer to the question is the answer after all, there is all in fall, and after fall comes.a.?, which could.mean that the answer.is.a.question.
Wait what? Can somebody elaborate on this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I understand what he's saying. If the answer is a question...
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Y̡͈͔͍̼o̫̖̜̯̝̥u̧̧̥͖ ̛̱̜̕h̼͉̬̘͠a͇̲̬̺̙̜͘v̻͚̱̹̦̱̠̲ȩ̧͖̭̺̣ ̶̛͕̺͉̺͓F̖̙̦͚̀a͘͜҉͙̙̜̣ͅi͚̻͓̫͖͇̥ͅl̵͇̲̠̪͔͓̗͍̭e̸̲̠̲̣̟̪̦d̛͈̤̬̀͝.̴́͡ͅ
̵̠͎̩̙͎̠̗̙
̴̭͟O̡͕̰̠̜͍̞͓n̠̘e͓̯̣͔̭̕ͅ ̶͓̜̜͡l̴͔̣̤̱͇͉̻͙a͏̨̛͚̰̤̩̱s̴̘͍̜̟̲̭̩t̡̮̜͓ ̤̟͘͞C̷̸̩̭̮͝h̜͓͉̀a̭̰̰̰n̷̥̯͉̦̰̠̖c̟̥̣̹̜̝e̶̡̟̫͙̞̘̤̠ͅ.́͞͏̗̲̣̣̫͈̭̰
҉̼͉͕͜ͅ
̨̲̲̦̱̠͢T̠̣͙̯̱͕͟o̴̧̡̝̳̩̹̥̱̘̠ ̫̟̗͍̣͚͖̲̺͘͟͠s̷̴̛͚̣̪͔̹̣̩ͅa̷͍̮̼͇̖͟v͘҉̯͉͈͇ḛ͟͝ ҉̙͖͕͇̫U̝̠͓s̙͖̺̣̪̦̬̫̀.̡͇̰̼̤͈͎͘͠
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 pm

ok that was surprising o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WouLd YOu KiNDLY...   WouLd YOu KiNDLY... Empty

Back to top Go down

WouLd YOu KiNDLY...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Announcements-
Jump to: