Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Observe Repress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
metal rider
Untainted

Current Win Points : 13

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Hey Slendernation, I hope this is what I'm supposed to do but I have recently started a slenderman channel on YouTube and wanted to share about it

I've put up two videos

and

I hope you guys take a look and give me your thoughts on how I can improve the series moving forward, I hope to put up a new episode every week
Back to top Go down
metal rider
Untainted

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 pm

new video 
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Just watched through the three videos so far, and here is my input.  

Spoiler:

It's too early on to say anything conclusive, but this has potential.  I would love to see where this goes, so keep it up!
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi. First off, I gotta say that double-posting is kinda frowned upon, but don't worry you're not in trouble or nothin'. Just letting you know. Also, please keep up with posting because plugging and running's not cool, either. (Not accusing you of it, just gotta make sure you don't post a couple things and then leave, you know?)
As far as the series goes, it'll be in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
metal rider
Untainted

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Sorry I didn't realize what I did counted as double posting I'll make sure not to do it again, and thanks for all of the tips on my series hopefully all of the questions will be answered satisfactorily when they get answered, eventually. I wish I had an answer for the out of focus thing because when I shot and edited it it was in focus then when I uploaded it, it kept doing that so eventually I left it
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:31 pm

metal rider wrote:
Sorry I didn't realize what I did counted as double posting I'll make sure not to do it again, and thanks for all of the tips on my series hopefully all of the questions will be answered satisfactorily when they get answered, eventually. I wish I had an answer for the out of focus thing because when I shot and edited it it was in focus then when I uploaded it, it kept doing that so eventually I left it
Yeah, youtube is weird like that sometimes. And don't worry, like I said you're not in trouble. Just letting you know c: And yeah I'm sure it'll be answered but right now its just not all connecting. But it is early on. I do thank you for the original content, I've not seen a series been approached like this before. May I ask what series you have seen?
Back to top Go down
metal rider
Untainted

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:55 am

Thanks, I started with Tribetwelve then Marble Hornets and am currently working through EverymanHybrid and  MLAnderson0 then who knows
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Well when you decide to branch out, give these a looksee:
Slenderman Vlogs:
1. Tulpa Effect
2. OneBadDream
3. SAParanormalHunters
4. Osiris Chronicles
5. Tea13Time

Fear Mythos:
1. TheUndecidedFive
2. Pavel Hall
3.TrialOfLeaves
4. Lost Souls
5. Entropy

Fear Mythos has some other scary creatures such as Slenderman and it gives you a little more to play with besides just one antagonist. I find it very interesting and fun to do.
Back to top Go down
metal rider
Untainted

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm

So this is the new entry that I know you've all been waiting for

Update:

Video put up today
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Just caught up with the past few videos.  
Spoiler:

Now onto my criticisms, which I intend to keep constructive.
Spoiler:

That does cover it though.  I do want to see where this goes, so keep it up!
Back to top Go down
metal rider
Untainted

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:04 am

Spoiler:

thank you for the thoughts, and don't worry I take everything as a way to make the series better
Back to top Go down
metal rider
Untainted

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Sorry about double posting but I couldn't really put this in my last post
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:59 pm

So we have a new video here:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
metal rider
Untainted

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:50 pm

New video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Observe Repress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observe Repress   Observe Repress Empty

Back to top Go down

Observe Repress
Page 1 of 1