Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

EmeraldSky47

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

Current Win Points : 42

EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to tell y'all something important about the future of my series, EmeraldSky47.
Due to some unfortunate recent events, my series will be on hiatus indefinitely. Over the past few years that I've worked on this series, things happening in real life have clashed with times I could have worked on the series. This is why it took me so long to get other people involved to help with my series, and it's also why there's so many plot holes. This time however, I might have to leave the series for a long time, maybe a half a year or more. I'll finish the series one day, but It'll be a while before that happens.
As for why I'm taking a hiatus, my dad has been having health problems and been missing lots of work. It's gotten to the point were he can barely move. He can't even play guitar anymore, which was one of his many joys in life. It's so depressing seeing him like this. With my dad not able to work, I'll need to help take care of him and have extra work to do around the house. This means I'll have hardly any time to work on videos for my main youtube channel JadeLightningDash, or my web series.
Including having to take care of my dad, I'll soon be attending college and won't have much time for making youtube videos.
I know I'll finish the series one day and get back to making videos on my main channel, and it will be awhile before that happens, but I'm hoping y'all understand and don't mind the wait for new episodes.
Until then, see y'all next time.
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:12 pm

My God, I'm so sorry. Best of luck with a speedy recovery for your Dad.
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:27 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Hey everyone.
I've started work on my series again. Things will get interesting in these newer episodes.
Also, I'd like a little feedback on how my series has been doing, especially season 3 and 4.
I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:36 am

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:10 am

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't updated my series in several months, and I'm even more upset that I have to say this, but I think it's about time I just let y'all know what's going on and be done with it.
I'm canceling EmeraldSky47.
There's many, many reasons why I'm doing this, and I can't explain them all in detail. What I can tell you is that the series is NOT over just yet. I am planning on remaking most of the first season, and fixing many problems with its story.
In conclusion, I'm basically going to reboot the series. Some of the episodes on the channel will be the same, and some will be new. The weak story will be fixed, and the plot holes will be filled in. It will be awhile before I start uploading to the channel again, but I'm hoping y'all stay subscribed because I believe it'll be worth the wait. I'll post any major updates involving my series here.
Thanks for everything.
Wes
Back to top Go down
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:32 am

It sure has been awhile.
After reading my last post here, I can confirm that I didn't cancel my series. 
I am still working on my series, progress has just been really slow.
In my previous post, I mentioned remaking some of the episodes. I may or may not do this after the series has ended. If I do end up remaking some episodes, it will be awhile before that happens. I really just want to move on to new projects. I also plan on doing a commentary of each season and uploading them to my main channel. 
I'm interested in having a crossover with someone. I'm not sure who though. If I can work it into my story in a way that makes sense, then it could be pretty cool. I don't know, let me know if anyone's interested.  
I'm also working on a series conclusion. I don't know if it'll end this year or the next, maybe the year after, but it will definitely end. 
Stay tuned.
Wes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EmeraldSky47   EmeraldSky47 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EmeraldSky47
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: New Trailheads-
Jump to: