Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hello fellow Slendy fans!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

Current Win Points : 31

Hello fellow Slendy fans! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Slendy fans!   Hello fellow Slendy fans! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 pm

My name is Kristopher Stoltz and I mostly got into the Slender Man craze through friends and the indy game Slender. Ever since then I've been making movies and shorts based on it here and there with a new series recently airing (which I won't post in this topic to avoid spamming). I've been into the more popular Slender series like Marble Hornets, TribeTwelve, and Everymanhybrid but I've only stumbled onto this forum/nation recently. I wish to read more into this mythos as I can't really get enough of it and Slender Nation seems to be one of those places where I can get more.

Hope to have a good time here with you all! I promise not to be a fuckwhistle so if there's anything I need to know as well as the very extensive terms let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobtheseries.com
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Slendy fans!   Hello fellow Slendy fans! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Welcome to the forum Kris! Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Slendy fans!   Hello fellow Slendy fans! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:04 am

I´m welcoming you in here too! But don´t forget to read the rules(you can find them in the signature of the mods - like Avatar Sazuki and me) and if you got any questions about them, this Forum or some of the series, you can always send a message to me or the other mods.Smile

Last edited by TailsFoxy on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Slendy fans!   Hello fellow Slendy fans! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:49 am

Welcome to the family! Please do see the rules located in the signatures of Tails and I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Slendy fans!   Hello fellow Slendy fans! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Slendy fans!
Page 1 of 1