Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Official Minecraft

Go down 
+45
Ladnek
Cronos
GLaDOS
Aeri Tyaelaria
Malus
Mr. Foster
HandofBlood
Lotus
Sudoku
Konaa
Creepturtle
Hosozukuri
Doctress Who
Omega
Death
Erratic
Media131
The Hellequin
Cyber
BanishedZaber
Daniel
The Doctor
Tristan Valdone
PabloR
Wrathling
Empty
Dr Shlub
Pariah
Hallow Sleeper
Voidmaster
SliceandDice
Shayde
Zander
RocktheworldXD
Lux
Chestevieve
Trygon
Disappeared Sock
TheVman22
QhaoticZombie
Mr. Jeebles
Vivi
Nedark
Moriarty
Pryex
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Erratic
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

Official Minecraft - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Erratic has entered the server! Very Happy

And pls to not be hurting my things. :<
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Official Minecraft - Page 8 2011-010

My tower.

Official Minecraft - Page 8 2011-011

This is a spiral staircase tower from bedrock to skyline.

Official Minecraft - Page 8 2011-012

The inside is just like this all the way up and down :p

Official Minecraft - Page 8 2011-010

When you reach the top and walk across the bridge, this is the sight you see.

Sidelook Awesome, ain't it?
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Nedark wrote:
You fucks want to see what my TNT griefing looks like? I can damn well show you what my TNT griefing looks like.

Maybe you won't get it confused with someone else's next time.
Okay, look. Either you and me talk, or something will be done. You're taking this too far out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:16 am

I finally played on the multiplayer server! Yay! And I built a tower!

Official Minecraft - Page 8 5694885015_43ed1fd25c

Official Minecraft - Page 8 5694885013_5f5e934bc5

Official Minecraft - Page 8 5694885025_3a3de52b95

I also mad a SlenderNation apartment, but the pics didn't save Mad
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:58 am

Some dumb fuck got into my room and filled it with Obsidian. Why is my stuff being destroyed a lot? Also, why the hell are there boxes of apples in front of a load of the doors in the hotel?

EDIT: THERE WAS TNT INM THE OBSIDIAN, AND NWO THERE ARE HOLES IN THE HOTEL.
Back to top Go down
Erratic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:33 am

Update: Zander got rid of the obsidian and patched up the holes in the hotel. Everything looks good, last I saw it.

Peeps, pls to not be blowing up the hotel. :c
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:02 pm

....I somehow feel this happening is kinda my fault for freaking out over the TNT that was in my pit in the first place.

:(
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Erratic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Nuuu, Qhaotic, don't think that! D:
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

I doubt it. This wasn't an accident, this was purposeful.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Okay look, since some fucker thinks I need to elaborate this for the forum, I will. Pryex put a sign in there that said Nedark's Throne, and Shlub thought it was actually Nedark's and put TNT in there with my permission and I was under the impression it was Nedark's too. Then when Zomb found it in her basement, she got upset and thought someone did it on purpose, and blame got put on Nedark and I banned him from the server. He got pissed and ragequit everything on Skype and told me to fuck off personally because he felt that I always treated him like a villain on the server when I let people get away with other shit. It was all a big fucking misunderstanding, and I'm sorry for any problems it caused for people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Zander wrote:
Okay look, since some fucker thinks I need to elaborate this for the forum, I will. Pryex put a sign in there that said Nedark's Throne, and Shlub thought it was actually Nedark's and put TNT in there with my permission and I was under the impression it was Nedark's too. Then when Zomb found it in her basement, she got upset and thought someone did it on purpose, and blame got put on Nedark and I banned him from the server. He got pissed and ragequit everything on Skype and told me to fuck off personally because he felt that I always treated him like a villain on the server when I let people get away with other shit. It was all a big fucking misunderstanding, and I'm sorry for any problems it caused for people.

And this is why we don't take games seriously.

I'm glad this all got sorted out. So, can we figure out a way to prevent this from happening again?
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:02 pm

TNT ban
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Zander don't feel bad, we abused the server and you did your best to control it.
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

INVISIBLE FENCES~
AND MAGICAL TORCHES~
Back to top Go down
Erratic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Mayhaps the OPs could have a meeting where we all get together and make sure we're all on the same page regarding rules, ect?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:21 pm

I'll be working on a ruleset, don't worry. This crap won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked
Nedark

Current Win Points : 188

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:55 pm

I have decided to improve our server's railway system.

During this revamp, the railway will still be completely operational and open to anyone to use.

The new features will include:
-Automated minecart stations
-The ability to pick your destination before beginning to travel
-A multi-track system so that you do not collide with someone heading in the opposite direction
-New destinations
-Improved aesthetics
-Station/location names
-Guides to other locations/stations

If you have any questions, concerns, or wish to have me extend the railway to a certain area, let me know.
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Man, I still need to set up some rails on my single player map.

I haven't really needed to, since the main two mines I have are within walking distance of m two main homes.

I guess I'll have to set up some rails once I venture out farther.
Back to top Go down
Erratic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:23 am

Guess who finally got the full version of minecraft~?

Alright, here's the deal. Zander can't have the server up all the time, right? Well, for when the official server is down, I was thinking we could maybe use this one (only when the other server is down though, since I don't want to cause a competition between servers or anything). I mean, we can never have too much minecraft, right?

Also, I don't want this server to just be a 'backup' server. There's going to be differences, and not just because this server seemed to decide it wanted to be a frozen tundra. I haven't decided on what these differences will be yet, but I have a few idea. One being that this server could be a sort of 'group project' towards a certain feel or style. Another is that this could be a roleplay server. I'm open to ideas at this point.

Though, if you guys think this is a horrid idea, then that's fine too. Very Happy

I'll be leaving this server up until Zander's gets back on, at the very least. >>
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked
Nedark

Current Win Points : 188

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:28 am

I like either idea, actually. However, I do suggest that we don't use the /give function all the time, but only for unobtainable items, such as stuff from the nether. The rest, like cobblestone, iron, and diamonds, need to be gotten the traditional way.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:00 am

Rules to the SlenderNation Minecraft Server hosted by Zander:

1. Contact Zander if you want to get on the server. You must provide a name if you want to get on.
2. Don't fuck people's shit up.
3. No reality bombs.
4. You must get permission from Zander to use TNT.
5. Try to have fun and enjoy yourselves.
6. You may ask an OP for materials you can't normally get(like stuff from the Nether), but don't pester an OP for materials you can get yourself. (Zander is usually a nice person.)
7. Don't ask Zander or an OP for any colored wool other than white, or any dye other than black. We can't spawn them.
8. If any personal problems emerge, we will sit down and discuss them immediately.
9. If you break any of the aforementioned rules, you will be banned for however long that Zander decides.
10. If the server is not up, don't bitch at Zander about it.

Rules for OPs/Mods:

1. Don't abuse your powers.
2. Don't give out TNT or use it yourselves unless you have my permission.
3. Don't give out materials that people can get themselves unless you're feeling particularly nice that day.
4. If you ban someone, let Zander know.

Last edited by Zander on Sat May 21, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:13 am

Soooo....if I want to make more invisible fences, I'm gonna have to go out and chop down a buncha trees? I can't just spawn myself some anymore? And I'll have to collect a buncha sand and cook it for when I want 1,000 glass blocks?

Or am I reading the rules wrong? :I;;
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:19 am

Aw man. We can't have items spawned for us anymore...

*sadface*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

Quazomb we can, and we can give still give stuff to people just not TNT but we're not required to give people stuff
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Quazomb we can, and we can give still give stuff to people just not TNT but we're not required to give people stuff
This is what I was trying to pretty much say in more technical terms. But yeah. You can, but you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Minecraft
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next