Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Official Minecraft

Go down 
+45
Ladnek
Cronos
GLaDOS
Aeri Tyaelaria
Malus
Mr. Foster
HandofBlood
Lotus
Sudoku
Konaa
Creepturtle
Hosozukuri
Doctress Who
Omega
Death
Erratic
Media131
The Hellequin
Cyber
BanishedZaber
Daniel
The Doctor
Tristan Valdone
PabloR
Wrathling
Empty
Dr Shlub
Pariah
Hallow Sleeper
Voidmaster
SliceandDice
Shayde
Zander
RocktheworldXD
Lux
Chestevieve
Trygon
Disappeared Sock
TheVman22
QhaoticZombie
Mr. Jeebles
Vivi
Nedark
Moriarty
Pryex
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Erratic
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

Official Minecraft - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

QhaoticZombie wrote:
I still can't play Minecraft without feeling PAAAAIIIN.

That big lot I was gonna make my new green house on is probably gonna get taken up by somebody else. :<

As far as I know, it's still saved for you. :3
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am

WHAT THE HELL NOTCH? WHAT?! HOW THE- FFFFFF- *Freaking out at the part at 2:37 onward*
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am

Good Lord Ganesh, the pistons look fucking fabulous already, but the fact he came up with that frickin' magical door already is amazing.

Cannot fucking wait.

My "Greatness to come" senses are tingling.

EDIT: FUCK YES, DAMS/WATER CONTROL.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 am

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Oh god yes, I would love to have Daleks and Cybermen roaming around Slender City.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Oh god yes, I would love to have Daleks and Cybermen roaming around Slender City.
Could you bump it, perhaps? With constructive stuff, of course.

I want this shit to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:09 pm

I don't have an account there, I also would have no Idea what to say. I couldn't program something if my life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey, I do have Minecraft and I'd love to play some time. Smile

Not sure if I'd be able to get on without me lagging a lot, but I'd still like to try!

Does the Nation have it's own server? If so, would I be allowed to join?
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 pm

We do, but I havent been on in a few days cause of technical issues. I don't know if Erratic has fixed them yet or if Zander's hosting the server again. I'm sure one of them will post with updated info, (but first you'll have to get cleared and added to the whitelist to be able to join in. To prevent griefers, you know.)
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Don't worry. I won't grief!

... Much. Official Minecraft - Page 16 3147896512

Nah, just kidding. I'll be good. Like I said, my laptop might have some lag issues - but thanks for replying, Vivi.
Back to top Go down
Erratic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Vivi wrote:
We do, but I havent been on in a few days cause of technical issues. I don't know if Erratic has fixed them yet or if Zander's hosting the server again. I'm sure one of them will post with updated info, (but first you'll have to get cleared and added to the whitelist to be able to join in. To prevent griefers, you know.)

Oh yes, the issues are fixed, and I'm still hosting. But, ah....if you want to join, you still have to ask Zander.

I repeat, do NOT ask me to join the server, I will flail around and not know how to respond. D;
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 pm

... Zander, may I join the Minecraft server? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Malus wrote:
... Zander, may I join the Minecraft server? Smile
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Copy cat! I WILL END YOU!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Quoting for your own benefit is the highest form of flattery.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Hmph.

On another note, I was playing Minecraft until three in the morning. Do you know how scary it becomes when you're wandering alone in caves far beneath the ground and you hear skeletons near you? The sudden TWANG of a bowstring made me jump several times!

Not to mention the time I saw a creeper and thought it was a slime... I think I ran all the way back to my house and it was still behind me.
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked
Nedark

Current Win Points : 188

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Malus wrote:
Hmph.

On another note, I was playing Minecraft until three in the morning. Do you know how scary it becomes when you're wandering alone in caves far beneath the ground and you hear skeletons near you? The sudden TWANG of a bowstring made me jump several times!

You are now an official minecrafter. Have a badge. Official Minecraft - Page 16 Minecraft_badge_by_loopywolf-d3eboi9
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Why, thank you -

"That'ssss a nice badge you got there... It'd be a shame if sssssomething happened to it... sssssss..."

OH FFFFUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 pm

I'll be hosting a survival server every Sunday if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 pm

So to whoever is blowing holes in my premade pathway that is unfinished and putting doors in my Feraligatr, FUCKING STOP. Do you have any idea how fucking hard it is to get rid of that much lava?
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

that is very odd trolling
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Erratic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Am I going to have to start keeping tabs on exactly what everyone is doing every time they log in?

Because I'll do it. It's not like I have a life or anything. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm

I've just got one question: Why the Hell was I banned from the server when I haven't even been on it? 'Suspicion of griefing' is the cause, yet if you check the logs, you'll see I haven't been on it. (I think there are logs that show who got onto the server, at least - I have another friend who used to have a server up). My Minecraft's username is Waltrus, so it shouldn't be on the log.

I've not even received information, aside from the rules, on how to get onto the server. So whoever accused me of griefing needs to shut the fuck up. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Malus, it's a standard happening that I reserve the right to ban people if there is an incident such as griefing that occurs. So since you're telling me to shut up, you better take that back right now. All the people who I added the other day were temporarily removed from our whitelist. Unfortunately, the log we had was refreshed, so we can't go check who was on and who wasn't, and not everyone could be innocent since the IP for the server is on this thread.

And to whoever griefed, just fess up. -_-

For everyone else, check this thread:

https://slendernation.forumotion.com/t1040-sn-minecraft-server-rules-and-queue-list#29993

Updated rules and there is now a queue list for people to get onto the SN Minecraft server.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Sorry, Zander. I just didn't like that I was being accused of griefing when I hadn't been on the server at all. And... I posted that message before I got your reply, so... Yeah.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Minecraft
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next