Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thage the Minithulu
Observer
Thage the Minithulu

Current Win Points : 84

Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog Empty
PostSubject: Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog   Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:38 pm

For some reason, I figured it'd be a good idea to finally hunker down, clean up several false-start entries, and work on a proper second arc that gets back to what I think the character works best with--an outsider's perspective centered around a focal theme. Here's hoping I don't manage screw this one up.

http://outsidepeeringin.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Current Win Points : 20

Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog   Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:19 pm

Is this going to be a video series?
Back to top Go down

Peering In From The Outside - Restarted Blog
Page 1 of 1